Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

��OMG Laugh Your Ass Out!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / ��OMG Laugh Your Ass Out!! (400 Views)

Jokes and comedy: These jokes will make you laugh your ass out / Quality Meme Thread. Laugh Your Sorrow Out. / Funny Jokes That Will Make You Laugh Your Heart Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

��OMG Laugh Your Ass Out!! by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 08, 2021
Hi there Nairalander. I've got loads of jokes just for u. Hope u enjoy them.

*Ladies will buy u only #100 recharge card and be like "I was there for u when u had nothing'

*Primary school was very interesting
Teacher:5÷2
Pupils:It cannot go!!!

*Do you know why rich people are always busy??.... I'll tell you later, am busy right now

*Ladies, shave ur armpits. Don't cover it with laughing emoji when taking selfies

*Anytime I cook at home, everyone decides to drink garri....I don't know why

*I knew I was matured when I walked pass an empty Eva bottle without kicking it. Out of joy, I went back and kicked it to celebrate.

*This one that an seeing wedding ceremonies everywhere. Nobody should mistakenly marry my future wife oo

*Your pastor has 6 bodyguards and u have his poster on all the doors on your house and on your cars to protect you....I have nothing to say, just go.

*Even those people that use to put #10 naira in church will still claim that their pastor I using their money to buy private jet. undecided undecided

*Last seen
Facebook:2 mins ago
Instagram:4 mins ago
Whatsapp:3mins ago
Bible:3 years ago
....Don't worry, Satan is soaking ur cane inside kerosene. tongue tongue

*Some girls will shave their eyebrows and leave their armpits. Pls, which kind of farming system is that? cheesy cheesy

* That moment u took ur ugly friend to ur crush's house so she can compare u both and tell u that u are more handsome than ur friend and she says 'Oh my God, you two look alike' embarassed

*Wife:What are u doing?
Husband: Am killing mosquitoes
Wife:How many have u killed so far?
Husband:I killed five. 3 males. 2 females
Wife:How did u know their gender?
Husband:Because, 2 were in front of the mirror and the other three were around the beer bottle grin grin

*I am matured! I am matured!...u see injection and start to dey vibrate shocked

*Baby I know I promised to stand by u. But as naija dey so eh, my leg dey pain me embarassed

*My wedding day will be unique. There will be break time. Everybody will go home and eat and then come back and spray us money...

Thanks for reading. Pls appreciate by liking....that's all I got 2 ask from u. cheesy wink

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

7 Ways To Break-up B4 Xmas / New And Legit / Learn Design & Earn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.