Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,816 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Owerri_chic & Orjisblog Appease The Gods Along Ohi - Orogwe Road - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Owerri_chic & Orjisblog Appease The Gods Along Ohi - Orogwe Road (30842 Views)

Couple Fishing In Muddy Ohi - Orogwe Road, Owerri, Imo (Photos) / The Embankment Of The Gods Of The Oyinbos / Theory Of Some Country's Gods/idols. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owerri_chic & Orjisblog Appease The Gods Along Ohi - Orogwe Road by dfrost: 5:04pm On Nov 08, 2021
Shellsploit:
...which kain of god do u appease with aluminum pot?
Instead of them to go and cast their vote so that they would fix that potopoto road... undecided undecided undecided

Nonsense!

Shellsploit have you forgotten it was on this same Nairaland that somebody offered his goddess abi na god cabin biscuits, Fanta and sardine. That sardine own pain me pass tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Owerri_chic & Orjisblog Appease The Gods Along Ohi - Orogwe Road by paskal16: 5:07pm On Nov 08, 2021
sammirano2:
See road! And this people dare mention Yoruba in their foolish talk. Even Borno no bad as this potopoto republic. You people are really suffering.
look at this foolish bozo I put it to you there are roads like these in ogun state
Lmao he said “dare mentioning yoruba” like say na better thing undecided Ewu
Re: Owerri_chic & Orjisblog Appease The Gods Along Ohi - Orogwe Road by InoGetJoy: 5:19pm On Nov 08, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
And the funny thing be say that road fit lead to one Billionaire house o

But we all go dey wait for government

both roads In the South, West, East and North are full of shit
You could get arrested for fixing a road. A road near my house has a bad portion. The owner of a fuel station close to that bad portion decided to fix it and got arrested. I keep wondering the need for this stupidity

1 Like

Re: Owerri_chic & Orjisblog Appease The Gods Along Ohi - Orogwe Road by stayclearofme: 5:25pm On Nov 08, 2021
alphaconde:
the gods have said it

hold your pvc and be patient till the next election
The road has being like that before Buhari or Uzodinma.
Re: Owerri_chic & Orjisblog Appease The Gods Along Ohi - Orogwe Road by Depressed101: 5:38pm On Nov 08, 2021
TrajansKong:

Why do we haff to bring spirits and demons into EVERYTHING?

Why can't we just fix de phokeen road and get on with life??!!??
BECAUSE THE EXIST, WE CHOOSE TO IGNORE THEM
Re: Owerri_chic & Orjisblog Appease The Gods Along Ohi - Orogwe Road by Shellsploit: 5:42pm On Nov 08, 2021
dfrost:

Shellsploit have you forgotten it was on this same Nairaland that somebody offered his goddess abi na god cabin biscuits, Fanta and sardine. That sardine own pain me pass tongue

Sardine now is almost N500 cry
Re: Owerri_chic & Orjisblog Appease The Gods Along Ohi - Orogwe Road by dfrost: 5:48pm On Nov 08, 2021
Shellsploit:

Sardine now is almost N500 cry

Are you sure you still know what's up in Nigeria? Sardine is now N700... sad
Re: Owerri_chic & Orjisblog Appease The Gods Along Ohi - Orogwe Road by Shellsploit: 5:50pm On Nov 08, 2021
dfrost:

Are you sure you still know what's up in Nigeria? Sardine is now N700... sad

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Owerri_chic & Orjisblog Appease The Gods Along Ohi - Orogwe Road by sammirano2: 5:56pm On Nov 08, 2021
paskal16:
look at this foolish bozo I put it to you there are roads like these in ogun state
Lmao he said “dare mentioning yoruba” like say na better thing undecided Ewu

You know its Yoruba that feeds you and your kind yet your stupid parasitic self will not be humble. Suffer head
Re: Owerri_chic & Orjisblog Appease The Gods Along Ohi - Orogwe Road by TrajansKong: 6:03pm On Nov 08, 2021
Depressed101:
BECAUSE THE EXIST, WE CHOOSE TO IGNORE THEM

Real or not, what do spirits and demons have to do with fixing a phockeen road??

In this part of the world we call babalawo or pastor before we call a civil engineer. In fact we will never call a civil engineer.

1 Like

Re: Owerri_chic & Orjisblog Appease The Gods Along Ohi - Orogwe Road by paskal16: 6:06pm On Nov 08, 2021
sammirano2:

You know its Yoruba that feeds you and your kind yet your stupid parasitic self will not be humble. Suffer head
lmao as per say free money
Dense brains no too hard for this country sha
Re: Owerri_chic & Orjisblog Appease The Gods Along Ohi - Orogwe Road by 55truth: 6:45pm On Nov 08, 2021
But construction work actually started on the road. So why was it abandoned? Nigeria and abandoned projects are like 5&6.
Re: Owerri_chic & Orjisblog Appease The Gods Along Ohi - Orogwe Road by Lion1759: 6:56pm On Nov 08, 2021
You can't even distinguish between Gods and gods
Re: Owerri_chic & Orjisblog Appease The Gods Along Ohi - Orogwe Road by okoroemeka(m): 7:05pm On Nov 08, 2021
Englandboy:
A fool said in his heart that their is no God,if he sees the demon of the land that he is appease for Can he stand
do you seriously think a demon is controlling the land?I don't think so,all those things angels and demons are myths and legends like snow white and the dwarfs or Cinderella and the beast.
Re: Owerri_chic & Orjisblog Appease The Gods Along Ohi - Orogwe Road by manbrain: 7:26pm On Nov 08, 2021
This is amazing
Re: Owerri_chic & Orjisblog Appease The Gods Along Ohi - Orogwe Road by Depressed101: 7:34pm On Nov 08, 2021
TrajansKong:

Real or not, what do spirits and demons have to do with fixing a phockeen road??

In this part of the world we call babalawo or pastor before we call a civil engineer. In fact we will never call a civil engineer.

what does appeasing demons have to do with repairing road. Are you missing something here?
Re: Owerri_chic & Orjisblog Appease The Gods Along Ohi - Orogwe Road by kennethfranc(m): 8:09pm On Nov 08, 2021
Candidlady:

really!

am suspecting you, be like say you be herbalist
Lol... I wish I am one. I for don align bu-bu since wink
Re: Owerri_chic & Orjisblog Appease The Gods Along Ohi - Orogwe Road by lexy2014: 9:32pm On Nov 08, 2021
Shellsploit:
Instead of them to go and cast their vote so that they would fix that potopoto road... undecided undecided undecided

Nonsense!

Which vote do u want them to cast that they haven't casted before? Isn't it d casting that produced this road?
Re: Owerri_chic & Orjisblog Appease The Gods Along Ohi - Orogwe Road by Nobody: 12:44am On Nov 09, 2021
Shellsploit:

Nonsense!
I bet its the supreme court vote or the people's vote?
Re: Owerri_chic & Orjisblog Appease The Gods Along Ohi - Orogwe Road by Nobody: 12:47am On Nov 09, 2021
Naso uche Ugbagu start,now he is worse than a bad politician Nigerian politician...
Re: Owerri_chic & Orjisblog Appease The Gods Along Ohi - Orogwe Road by showafrica(m): 2:06am On Nov 09, 2021
Shellsploit:

Nonsense!

You guys should just come off mediocrity life. After 60yrs of casting votes you still want them to continue doing the same thing.
Re: Owerri_chic & Orjisblog Appease The Gods Along Ohi - Orogwe Road by Abujason: 11:10am On Nov 09, 2021
sammirano2:

Oponu arindin. When they tell you people to go to school na lie. Stupid drug business is all you think. Little wonder, you cant differentiate flood from potopoto. Even in UK, flood happens

Useless animal.
You don get your 200 Naira recharge?
See your senseless reply.
I knew you will try to come up with some lame and idiotic response as usual.
Stop further exposing your low IQ here.
You thought a road that is under construction is something to make fun of then turn around to defend worse roads in your zone as flooding.
Aturu nwuru anwu.
Get the hell away from here.
That’s why they call you and your types sophisticated morons.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19: Saudi Plans To Repatriate Over 11,000 Nigerians / An Accident Experience / Nigerian Man Battles Italian Authorities Over His 2 Surviving Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.