Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Npower: Payment To Come From CBN, Commences Soon After Crucial Process - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower: Payment To Come From CBN, Commences Soon After Crucial Process (13270 Views)

Npower: Payment Status Changes To Pending / Npower: Payment Of Stipend Begins / FRSC Recruitment 2018: 3rd Stage Commences Soon – Spokesman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower: Payment To Come From CBN, Commences Soon After Crucial Process by ezenwaez(m): 12:26pm On Nov 08, 2021
Lots of Npower Batch C beneficiaries have been blaming the Minister for Humanitarian Affairs, Sadiya Umar Farouq for the delay in payment.

Please the payment has been approved by the Minister and it's at the crucial and concluding stage of validation by NIBSS, once all processes are being concluded all Npower Batch C applicants should beging recieving alert depending on their deposit banks.

All Npower Batch C payments after being approved by the Minister, is being forwarded to the Accountant General, from the Accountant General of the Federation, the approved verified payment list is forwarded to CBN, CBN in collaboration with the NIBSS scrutinizes the individual account of Npower beneficiaries for validity, after validation and the Npower Batch C volunteer account is certified okay, then payment commences.

The delay depends on how fast this processes are being executed by the concerned departments.

Source: https://www.npvn-nationwide.com.ng/2021/11/npower-payment-to-come-from-cbn.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Npower: Payment To Come From CBN, Commences Soon After Crucial Process by ignis: 12:26pm On Nov 08, 2021
again?

1 Like

Re: Npower: Payment To Come From CBN, Commences Soon After Crucial Process by alphaconde(m): 1:49pm On Nov 08, 2021
HOW THIS N POWER DE WORK SELF

2 Likes

Re: Npower: Payment To Come From CBN, Commences Soon After Crucial Process by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 08, 2021
Nigerians are poor o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower: Payment To Come From CBN, Commences Soon After Crucial Process by ManOfCompetence(m): 1:50pm On Nov 08, 2021
Hmmmm.... We will surely get it right someday in this country

2 Likes

Re: Npower: Payment To Come From CBN, Commences Soon After Crucial Process by cpu2006(m): 1:53pm On Nov 08, 2021
Npower should please pay us our monthly allowance on time pls
I have impregnate my Girl friend and we are to do introduction in 2 weeks time pls
my plan is to use the money for introduction and rent new house after our introduction.
my prayer is 'Npower should pay us like 3 month salaries so i can use it to settle those bills.
I dont have 10 naira with me as at today cry cry cry cry

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Npower: Payment To Come From CBN, Commences Soon After Crucial Process by floss(m): 1:54pm On Nov 08, 2021
Same old stories... Nonsense and End Power
Re: Npower: Payment To Come From CBN, Commences Soon After Crucial Process by PUSSYHOE(m): 1:54pm On Nov 08, 2021
Oloribuku npower, them dey owe today na 8th!

Ordinary 10k and 30k per month o!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower: Payment To Come From CBN, Commences Soon After Crucial Process by x123xlolls(m): 1:55pm On Nov 08, 2021
LOOTING PROCESS DAI KO

1 Like

Re: Npower: Payment To Come From CBN, Commences Soon After Crucial Process by Bakerdav: 1:56pm On Nov 08, 2021
When us stream 2 starting?

5 Likes

Re: Npower: Payment To Come From CBN, Commences Soon After Crucial Process by Tranquility4u: 2:02pm On Nov 08, 2021
When is the federal government fulfilling the promise of the exit package (N-EXIT) made to Npower Batch A and B?

7 Likes

Re: Npower: Payment To Come From CBN, Commences Soon After Crucial Process by Fucklove(m): 2:02pm On Nov 08, 2021
Shut up and stop posting trash angry

5 Likes

Re: Npower: Payment To Come From CBN, Commences Soon After Crucial Process by Ganzoh: 2:05pm On Nov 08, 2021
Bakerdav:
When us stream 2 starting?
We dey dis table together ....as i dey observe am na next year e go be

3 Likes

Re: Npower: Payment To Come From CBN, Commences Soon After Crucial Process by PBeni(m): 2:05pm On Nov 08, 2021
ezenwaez:

Lots of Npower Batch C beneficiaries have been blaming the Minister for Humanitarian Affairs, Sadiya Umar Farouq for the delay in payment.

Please the payment has been approved by the Minister and it's at the crucial and concluding stage of validation by NIBSS, once all processes are being concluded all Npower Batch C applicants should beging recieving alert depending on their deposit banks.

All Npower Batch C payments after being approved by the Minister, is being forwarded to the Accountant General, from the Accountant General of the Federation, the approved verified payment list is forwarded to CBN, CBN in collaboration with the NIBSS scrutinizes the individual account of Npower beneficiaries for validity, after validation and the Npower Batch C volunteer account is certified okay, then payment commences.

The delay depends on how fast this processes are being executed by the concerned departments.

Source: https://www.npvn-nationwide.com.ng/2021/11/npower-payment-to-come-from-cbn.html?m=1

Good day. What about people their BVN says invalid but their bank account details are there in the dashboard?
Re: Npower: Payment To Come From CBN, Commences Soon After Crucial Process by ezenwaez(m): 2:14pm On Nov 08, 2021
PBeni:

Good day. What about people their BVN says invalid but their bank account details are there in the dashboard?
Ignore

2 Likes

Re: Npower: Payment To Come From CBN, Commences Soon After Crucial Process by Elan83(m): 2:14pm On Nov 08, 2021
grin grin grin grin
cpu2006:
I have impregnate my Girl friend and we are to do introduction in 2 weeks time pls
my plan is to use the money for introduction and rent new house after our introduction.
my prayer is 'Npower should pay us like 3 month salaries so i can use it to settle those bills.
Re: Npower: Payment To Come From CBN, Commences Soon After Crucial Process by jericco1(m): 2:15pm On Nov 08, 2021
cpu2006:

You're kidding right?

2 Likes

Re: Npower: Payment To Come From CBN, Commences Soon After Crucial Process by princefrank76: 2:21pm On Nov 08, 2021
Make them continue to scrutinize. I know say na till next year them go pay

1 Like

Re: Npower: Payment To Come From CBN, Commences Soon After Crucial Process by princefrank76: 2:24pm On Nov 08, 2021
cpu2006:
hahahaha! So na becoz of npower make u go put your babe belle? Lol. Your suffer just begin. I pity u my friend.

7 Likes

Re: Npower: Payment To Come From CBN, Commences Soon After Crucial Process by SocialJustice: 2:25pm On Nov 08, 2021
Foolish talk. Incompetent at everything.

1 Like

Re: Npower: Payment To Come From CBN, Commences Soon After Crucial Process by PBeni(m): 2:29pm On Nov 08, 2021
ezenwaez:

Ignore
Ok thanks
Re: Npower: Payment To Come From CBN, Commences Soon After Crucial Process by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 08, 2021
When salaries are not paid on time, is it npower that they will take seriously?

2 Likes

Re: Npower: Payment To Come From CBN, Commences Soon After Crucial Process by Alonzo50: 2:56pm On Nov 08, 2021
when they start payment now,another isue go come up for who no recieve payment na so we go drag ham til election time

1 Like

Re: Npower: Payment To Come From CBN, Commences Soon After Crucial Process by candidbabe(f): 3:04pm On Nov 08, 2021
Hahahaha
N power again?

1 Like

Re: Npower: Payment To Come From CBN, Commences Soon After Crucial Process by Helpfromabove1(m): 3:11pm On Nov 08, 2021
How does N power works ?

I taught they are volunteers , volunteers to do what ? And why are they paying if they volunteer
Re: Npower: Payment To Come From CBN, Commences Soon After Crucial Process by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 08, 2021
cpu2006:
Hmm better find another means to get money..na 30k wey Dem wan share you wan use take rent house abi wetin..I beg you no just suffer that young lady on top marriage..

3 Likes

Re: Npower: Payment To Come From CBN, Commences Soon After Crucial Process by Dreadful: 3:23pm On Nov 08, 2021
PBeni:

NIBSS is yet to validate BVNs
All Beneficiaries and applicants BVN status are still invalid.

2 Likes

Re: Npower: Payment To Come From CBN, Commences Soon After Crucial Process by alabi484(m): 3:29pm On Nov 08, 2021
cpu2006:

No kill me with laugh abeg

4 Likes

Re: Npower: Payment To Come From CBN, Commences Soon After Crucial Process by PBeni(m): 3:32pm On Nov 08, 2021
Dreadful:

NIBSS is yet to validate BVNs
All Beneficiaries and applicants BVN status are still invalid.
Oh, okay. Thanks
Re: Npower: Payment To Come From CBN, Commences Soon After Crucial Process by sematec(m): 3:40pm On Nov 08, 2021
crucial process scam again

1 Like

Re: Npower: Payment To Come From CBN, Commences Soon After Crucial Process by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 08, 2021
cpu2006:

Re: Npower: Payment To Come From CBN, Commences Soon After Crucial Process by Babastrong(m): 5:40pm On Nov 08, 2021
Sadiyya farouq has spoiled this hope-lifting program called N-power.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anybody Ever Worked Or Working As Direct Sales Agent In Bank? / The Advantage Of Having A Strong Personal Network When Job Hunting / I got a Customer Support Job And I I Don't Have the require experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.