Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

The Only I AM - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Only I AM (147 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Only I AM by tfrancis(m): 1:09pm On Nov 08, 2021
Isaiah 43:10 “…before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me. I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.”

Only God is I am, your creator, besides him no one else. No other God like him. Other gods can’t withstand him. He divided the red sea for his people, fought for them before pharaoh, raise the dead, healed the sicks, restored the blinds’ eyes, feeds multitude, and so on. I tell you nothing is too difficult for God called I AM. He told Moses, if they ask you who send you, tell them, “I AM”. So, why follow after other gods?

All you need is JESUS CHRIST whom your creator sent to you. John 3:16

God said, “For I am the LORD thy GOD, the Holy One of Isreal, thy Saviour: I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee…and I have loved thee: therefore, I will give men for thee…” - Isaiah 43:3-4

(1) (Reply)

Attitude To Fellow Brethren / Sleepless Nights / Worship God With This Song And You Will Get His Attention!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.