Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,876 members, 7,956,306 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:35 AM

Edo Mother Of 4 Falls & Dies In A Septic Tank While Walking Through It (Pix) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Edo Mother Of 4 Falls & Dies In A Septic Tank While Walking Through It (Pix) (54907 Views)

Flood Kills Mother Of Five In Anambra (Disturbing Photo) / Photo Of Keke Carrying A Big Water Tank / COVID-19: FG To Begin Evacuation Of 4,000 Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Mother Of 4 Falls & Dies In A Septic Tank While Walking Through It (Pix) by Pefidad: 5:01pm On Nov 08, 2021
Rip
Re: Edo Mother Of 4 Falls & Dies In A Septic Tank While Walking Through It (Pix) by uniquelyspecial(m): 5:01pm On Nov 08, 2021
Iyaebe:
Hmm so sad,why was she doing a masculine chore in the first place? RIP to her
Baba, read before you comment na. Which masculine chore is that one again?
Fetching water?
Re: Edo Mother Of 4 Falls & Dies In A Septic Tank While Walking Through It (Pix) by delzbaba(m): 5:01pm On Nov 08, 2021
I blame the landlord
Re: Edo Mother Of 4 Falls & Dies In A Septic Tank While Walking Through It (Pix) by Handsum64: 5:03pm On Nov 08, 2021
Iyaebe:
Are you normal?
Re: Edo Mother Of 4 Falls & Dies In A Septic Tank While Walking Through It (Pix) by silvoclaira: 5:03pm On Nov 08, 2021
iammolise:

Now some "Hillier than thou" folks will presume it happened because she stayed back at home and didn't go to church. undecided
sad yes
Re: Edo Mother Of 4 Falls & Dies In A Septic Tank While Walking Through It (Pix) by Shegzy8(m): 5:04pm On Nov 08, 2021
Iyaebe:

So women shouldn’t fetch water?

1 Like

Re: Edo Mother Of 4 Falls & Dies In A Septic Tank While Walking Through It (Pix) by ALABACONNECT(m): 5:04pm On Nov 08, 2021
Ah God abeg o tongue undecided embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Mother Of 4 Falls & Dies In A Septic Tank While Walking Through It (Pix) by Hungerbadoo: 5:07pm On Nov 08, 2021
ifytrik:
They should change the name Nigeria to deatheria, it is better to be a tree in canada than to be a human in Nigeria.
How your kon3 come take get mata for this issue bro! Lie, Femi, FFK and bubu must see this ya koment.
Re: Edo Mother Of 4 Falls & Dies In A Septic Tank While Walking Through It (Pix) by Gee64: 5:09pm On Nov 08, 2021
If she had gone to church someone else would have fallen into it.
Rest In Piss.
iammolise:

Now some "Hillier than thou" folks will presume it happened because she stayed back at home and didn't go to church. undecided
Re: Edo Mother Of 4 Falls & Dies In A Septic Tank While Walking Through It (Pix) by Lighthammer(m): 5:13pm On Nov 08, 2021
Iyaebe:
playing the goddamn gender card again,so women should not fetch water abi?that am sharing same country with ur type is heartbreaking!u are so out of tune with reality!

2 Likes

Re: Edo Mother Of 4 Falls & Dies In A Septic Tank While Walking Through It (Pix) by iammolise(m): 5:14pm On Nov 08, 2021
Gee64:
If she had gone to church someone else would have fallen into it.
Rest In Piss.
And what if she had been going to church and the same instinct that led her to the tank took her there and it happened all the same

1 Like

Re: Edo Mother Of 4 Falls & Dies In A Septic Tank While Walking Through It (Pix) by Babastrong(m): 5:16pm On Nov 08, 2021
We are all gladiators in this arena (life) fighting death constantly. Any one can win any time.
death has finally conquered this woman. This will surely happen to all nairalanders one day but what we pray for is long stay in the arena.
Re: Edo Mother Of 4 Falls & Dies In A Septic Tank While Walking Through It (Pix) by kkins25(m): 5:18pm On Nov 08, 2021
Unfortunately, the density of the 'stuff' makes it impossible to swim out off or through.

She drowned, no- was choked to death, slowly, by the gruesome stench of despair.

May her soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Edo Mother Of 4 Falls & Dies In A Septic Tank While Walking Through It (Pix) by Decryptor(m): 5:21pm On Nov 08, 2021
iammolise:

Now some "Hollier than thou" folks will presume it happened because she stayed back at home and didn't go to church. undecided

My own question is why did it have to happen when her husband was in church? Why did "evil befall his wife" while he was "serving God"?

2 Likes

Re: Edo Mother Of 4 Falls & Dies In A Septic Tank While Walking Through It (Pix) by dalass(f): 5:23pm On Nov 08, 2021
It is very important to note that what we call " soak-aways" should be respected and as much possible, we need to avoid walking over such no matter how we take it's strength/ stability for granted.

Many septic tanks have been there for several years and concrete is brittle even though its reinforced with metals, it still gets weak due to its exposure to the sun and water.

R.I.P woman kiss

3 Likes

Re: Edo Mother Of 4 Falls & Dies In A Septic Tank While Walking Through It (Pix) by FullBlastLight: 5:33pm On Nov 08, 2021
OMG!

Dis is terribly sad, mehn!

True, there's only bt a single step btw life & death!

RIP, woman!

APC don kill u again!

Pple don too die under dis govt more than in other govts in d history of Nig!
Re: Edo Mother Of 4 Falls & Dies In A Septic Tank While Walking Through It (Pix) by fineboynl(m): 5:34pm On Nov 08, 2021
Look at the septic tank. That is a death trap.

1 Like

Re: Edo Mother Of 4 Falls & Dies In A Septic Tank While Walking Through It (Pix) by iammolise(m): 5:37pm On Nov 08, 2021
Decryptor:

My own question is why did it have to happen when her husband was in church? Why did "evil befall his wife" while he was "serving God"?
Hmm
"Only GOD knows" ...

My2cents
Re: Edo Mother Of 4 Falls & Dies In A Septic Tank While Walking Through It (Pix) by guidsy(m): 5:42pm On Nov 08, 2021
May her soul find peace.

We construct and install portable-sized biodigester soakaway that processes and manages toilet waste and never gets full.

Why spend so much digging a massive septic soakaway pit when we can conveniently install a biodigester chamber that doesn't occupy space and doesn't contaminate ground water.

Its suitable for both old and new houses.
See more detail on Guidsy.com or chat for more revealing info about how to get it setup in your house.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Mother Of 4 Falls & Dies In A Septic Tank While Walking Through It (Pix) by Biggers82(m): 5:47pm On Nov 08, 2021
People and being so careless with their lives in this country is like 5and 6 while will an adult like this be walking on top of a broken tank what was she thinking abi she was trying to walk on top of the river like Jesus?
Na waaaaa RIP to her
Re: Edo Mother Of 4 Falls & Dies In A Septic Tank While Walking Through It (Pix) by Bimpe29: 5:58pm On Nov 08, 2021
For crying out loud, septic tank has to be built away from the walkways.

1 Like

Re: Edo Mother Of 4 Falls & Dies In A Septic Tank While Walking Through It (Pix) by onlinestaff2020: 5:59pm On Nov 08, 2021
Iyaebe:

God punish your head.

Fetching water is now a masculine job, abi?

You are so so mad.

That's why you cannot get married in your life, monkey.

1 Like

Re: Edo Mother Of 4 Falls & Dies In A Septic Tank While Walking Through It (Pix) by Johel(m): 6:00pm On Nov 08, 2021
visijo:
Hmm what a tragedy..

The world cannot be fixed. Save yourself, wife, kids and whosoever cares to listen.�

Bitter truth, "the world cannot be fixed"...instead it will keep getting worse as man's wickedness increases...All is to fulfill the very essence of man's creation and the universe...Life is meaningless and vexation of spirit...And humans are the major problem not even snakes nor scorpions.. undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Edo Mother Of 4 Falls & Dies In A Septic Tank While Walking Through It (Pix) by Lastanza: 6:07pm On Nov 08, 2021
HEBEI:
That house should be marked for demolition!

Like Play like play four children have become orphans.

Rest in peace to her.

How are they orphans. Na you kill their father?
Re: Edo Mother Of 4 Falls & Dies In A Septic Tank While Walking Through It (Pix) by HEBEI: 6:12pm On Nov 08, 2021
Lastanza:

How are they orphans. Na you kill their father?
Don't mind me abeg angry
Re: Edo Mother Of 4 Falls & Dies In A Septic Tank While Walking Through It (Pix) by britbuz(m): 6:14pm On Nov 08, 2021
HEBEI:
That house should be marked for demolition!

Like Play like play four children have become orphans.

Rest in peace to her.

Chairman...which orphans are you talking about? Ah ah!
Re: Edo Mother Of 4 Falls & Dies In A Septic Tank While Walking Through It (Pix) by Ruggman: 6:16pm On Nov 08, 2021
That septic tank must have been constructed with substandard materials, or poorly done job.

RIP to the woman
Re: Edo Mother Of 4 Falls & Dies In A Septic Tank While Walking Through It (Pix) by HEBEI: 6:18pm On Nov 08, 2021
britbuz:

Chairman...which orphans are you talking about? Ah ah!
No mind me. I no go school.
Re: Edo Mother Of 4 Falls & Dies In A Septic Tank While Walking Through It (Pix) by Valuc: 6:20pm On Nov 08, 2021
All of you mentioning Nigeria here and there... What has Nigeria got to do with what happened to her....
Re: Edo Mother Of 4 Falls & Dies In A Septic Tank While Walking Through It (Pix) by Blackdisciple(m): 6:26pm On Nov 08, 2021
Damnnn niggarrr....

It remains me of my kid bro ( twins ) , back in the days in Jos North.

During primary school we used to go on top of our septic tank to play because it's a surface tank not that type that is buried underground, normal we were playing like cooking with tin tomatoes can I later went inside house to pick maggi or salt maybe...
There's this Emeka our childhood friend from a nearby street do come to play with us, coming back from inside room I learnt that Emeka was stamping on the slabs and it slipped off and fell inside the tank with my kid bro on that very slab , while other kids were still on the septic tank playing oo, na so my kid bro fall inside septic tank with plenty pupu inside hmmm, after I came back I was told what happened guys I was starring at the plenty pupu while my kid bro was still inside the tank oo, I was confused na, we thank God for papa Ngozi a neighbor who came with a ladder because of the schene we ( kids ) created , mehnn , mum went to the market, dad wasn't around our elder ones are not around too so I was the only grown up boy at home.

My kid bro was still inside septic tank for over 5mins oo, he was later removed unconscious, bath him , I was asked not to follow to hospital that I should stay and look over our house, I learnt that he is fine at the hospital with drips..

Omoh man na man oo, at that time I felt I should beat Emeka he is bigger than me even as we were still kids we were all still in primary school while my kid bros were in private school nursery class.

1 Like

Re: Edo Mother Of 4 Falls & Dies In A Septic Tank While Walking Through It (Pix) by Angelfrost(m): 6:26pm On Nov 08, 2021
Growing up, my mum always warned us harshly against walking across septic tank coverings, no matter how solid they looked...

Her simple rule and counsel was to always walk around them but never to step on them or walk over them.

So sad... If only she had been given this same orientation. May her soul rest well!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Passengers Transported With Wheelbarrows At Rumuokoro Flyover In Port Harcourt / 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes / Deputy Vice-Chancellor, His Son And 4 Die In Lagos/Ibadan Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.