Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Do You Know How Beautiful And Strong The Siberian Husky Is? Enter - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Do You Know How Beautiful And Strong The Siberian Husky Is? Enter (618 Views)

Blue Eye Male Husky Is Available For Mating / Horse Refuses To Enter Keke Marwa (Video) / Siberian Husky Puppies For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know How Beautiful And Strong The Siberian Husky Is? Enter by ZELDAKENNEL1(m): 2:06pm On Nov 08, 2021
1-3 months purebred female Siberian husky available for pickup.
Vaccinated and dewormed.
Price:570k.
DM for urgent pickup.
Serious buyers only, time wasters keep off.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know How Beautiful And Strong The Siberian Husky Is? Enter by alphaNomega: 2:22pm On Nov 08, 2021
I wish you can get a buyer that will take this dog to were it snows. Nigeria is too hot for a husky

1 Like

Re: Do You Know How Beautiful And Strong The Siberian Husky Is? Enter by ZELDAKENNEL1(m): 3:21pm On Nov 08, 2021
alphaNomega:
I wish you can get a buyer that will take this dog to were it snows. Nigeria is too hot for a husky
grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Know How Beautiful And Strong The Siberian Husky Is? Enter by mejai(m): 6:09pm On Nov 08, 2021
With this hot sun now, na inside freezer e go dey slp nah
Re: Do You Know How Beautiful And Strong The Siberian Husky Is? Enter by tweasderd: 10:39am On Aug 25, 2022
Yes, I know a lot about this funny breed grin My best friend has a female husky dog. She's very funny when she tries to talk. Of course, she cannot produce a sound similar to a human voice, but she tries to be convincing when she yells and swears at others. Lol. I've witnessed this many times. I'm not intimidated by the dramatic nature of this dog breed. I'm thinking about wanting a husky too. At huskypuppiemag.com , I've researched quite a bit of useful info about the characteristics of this wonderful breed. Of course, I'll have to think about not overheating the husky during our hot summers. But we get rain quite often. I think the dog will be happier with this weather than I am.

(1) (Reply)

Most Talented Talking Bird Specie In The World / 4mnth Old Female Lhasa For Sale / Samoyed 4 Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.