Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,202 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Types And Applications Of Blockchain Technology. Why Do They Matter? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Types And Applications Of Blockchain Technology. Why Do They Matter? (191 Views)

The Best Digital Marketers: How To Spot Them And Why They Matter / Is It Possible To Create A Token Development On A Variety Of Blockchain Platform / These 15 Things Will Matter A Lot Less To You In The Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Types And Applications Of Blockchain Technology. Why Do They Matter? by MichaelFaith19(m): 2:08pm On Nov 08, 2021
Blockchain! Popularly known as the foundational support for Bitcoin, it has evolved beyond supporting the digital currency, although, still an emerging technology that is currently experiencing very rapid evolution. Within the space of just five (5) to seven (7) years, it has gone through changes in its technical implementation and our understanding of how useful it can be to us. It is essential we have an accurate understanding of the options available for blockchain structures, not all types of blockchains are appropriate for all the solutions we might want to deploy them for.

Click here to read all https://graphtech.substack.com/p/vol-11-types-of-blockchain-technology

I'm a WRITER, also "research-driven tech and startup enthusiast," a critical thinker with an analytical mind and unflagging focus on Technology current disruption in Governance, AI, Blockchain Technology (NFTs, DEFI )etc.
I'm open to working as a remote writer in any tech related field, I've dedicated myself to educating others, most especially Gen Zs, through my substack channel https://graphtech.substack.com/, it has allowed me to teach and impact others in a world of continually growing innovations, it might be little to show but I have more in me, I just need the medium, trust me I'll never take it for granted.
My aim while writing on topics like this has always been to simplify it to the best understandable method so that a non-tech individual can easily grasp and simply explain the idea behind what they are reading. I'm looking for better career prospects with opportunities for professional growth.

Contact me here:
WhatsApp: +234 (0)8137781529
Email: michaelfaith1999@gmail.com
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

5 Best Toiletry Travel Bags For Women And Men / What Is Windows 365 Cloud Pc? / I Want Break Davido Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.