Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Actor Junior Pope Shows Hilarious Way He Babysits His Third Son (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Junior Pope Shows Hilarious Way He Babysits His Third Son (video) (407 Views)

Yvonne Nwosu 'Babysits' A Bird That Flew To Her Balcony / “Mothers Are Trying” - Davido Shares His Tired Face As He Babysits / Mayorkun Sends Chioma A Birthday Message In An Hilarious Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actor Junior Pope Shows Hilarious Way He Babysits His Third Son (video) by HgsMediaPlus: 2:35pm On Nov 08, 2021
Actor Junior Pope Shares Hilarious Video Showing How He Babysits His Third Son, Jamon (video)

Nollywood actor, Junior Pope has shared a video showing how he babysits his third child, Jamon. HGS Media Plus report.

The actor who shared the hilarious video via his Instagram handle said that he has device a new mean to babysit his son, adding that the tactics helped him through the weekend to sleep well like a baby.

“With my new tactics i slept like a baby over the weekend..(I can’t come and kill myself)”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtDv_LZJJq4

https://hgsmediaplus.com/2021/11/08/actor-junior-pope-shows-hilarious-way-he-babysits-his-third-son-video/

lalasticlala
mynd44

Re: Actor Junior Pope Shows Hilarious Way He Babysits His Third Son (video) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 08, 2021
Fathers and intending fathers, we know you are busy but find just one day out of the week to bond with your kids,its the only good memories they'd have about you and will cherish it forever.
Re: Actor Junior Pope Shows Hilarious Way He Babysits His Third Son (video) by Ahmed0336(m): 2:55pm On Nov 08, 2021
Iyaebe:
Fathers and intending fathers, we know you are busy but find just one day out of the week to bond with your kids,its the only good memories they'd have about you and will cherish it forever.

You're absolutely right.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Musicians In Africa 2021 Updated / Wow Hot Bikini Pics Of Bbnaija Maria Showing Off Her Big Booty ! / Miss Universe 2021:miss India Harnaas Sandhu Crowned Miss Universe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.