Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

ANAMBRA: INEC, Obiano Manipulate Elections, We Won In All Lgs, Only The Court W - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ANAMBRA: INEC, Obiano Manipulate Elections, We Won In All Lgs, Only The Court W (1366 Views)

2023 Nigeria Elections: We Saw Evidence Of Vote-buying, EU’s Chief Observer Says / Buhari: All LGs Once Controlled By Boko Haram Have Been Recovered / Kogi/Bayelsa Elections: We Won't Accept Any 11th-hour Judgements – INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ANAMBRA: INEC, Obiano Manipulate Elections, We Won In All Lgs, Only The Court W by SojWORLDWIDE(m): 2:37pm On Nov 08, 2021
Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Chairman in Anambra State, Mr. Basil Ejidike, has called for the cancelation of the yet-to-be-concluded governorship election in the state.
Despite distant third position of the party in the governorship election, APC is still laying claim that it won the election in all the Local Government Areas in the state.

READ ALSO:  https://www.sojworldnews.com/why-i-confessed-having-sex-with-apostle-johnson-suleman-twice-popular-actress/

Ejidike, in a statement Sunday night in Awka, accused the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA), of rigging the election, in connivance with “corrupt-minded INEC officials”.
He said: “What is happening in Anambra is never an election but big time electoral fraud and malpractice.
“We want the whole world to hear our voice that we will never accept the outcome of the Anambra gubernatorial election.

READ ALSO:  https://www.sojworldnews.com/breaking-not-again-inec-declares-anambra-governorship-election-inconclusive-until/

“The candidate of the All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA) and the sitting Governor, Willie Obiano, manipulated the whole electoral system and we will stand to resist it.
“Ndi Anambra wants an APC Governor and there’s nothing anyone can do to deny them that opportunity.
“We virtually won in all the Local Government, but Willie Obiano and Charles Soludo, through instrumentality, corrupt-minded INEC officers, subverted the whole process in favour of APGA.

READ ALSO:  https://www.sojworldnews.com/breaking-chaos-in-imo-house-of-assembly-as-lawmakers-impeach-speaker/

“We want INEC to cancel the election and fix a date for a fresh election devoid of manipulations and malpractices.”
The Anambra APC Chairman vowed to head to the court, should INEC insist on declaring the APGA candidate winner of the governorship election.
According to him, “But if INEC goes ahead to announce the results, we will definitely challenge the election process at the court of law, up-to Supreme Court. Nobody can intimidate us.”

READ ALSO:  https://www.sojworldnews.com/what-pastor-mathew-ashimolowo-says-about-femi-osibona-before-the-tragedy-watch-videodetails/)

Responding to the allegation, the chairman of APGA in the state, Nobert Obi, who spoke on phone, described the APC accusation as uncalled for, noting that everyone witnessed a free and fair election.
He said: “I don’t want to talk about the accusation. The accusation is uncalled for as everyone witnessed a free and fair election. I don’t know where they got such information from.”
They cause crisis for their personal interest politics.
READ ALSO:  NYSC DG warns, counsels Corps Members on Code of Conduct

CLICK FOR MORE>>>https://www.sojworldnews.com/anambra-inec-obiano-manipulate-elections-we-won-in-all-lgs-only-the-court-will-decide-apc/

KINDLY SHARE!
EDITOR'S NOTE: Please receive our news updates directly into your WhatsApp Box, make your request NOW!
'Hi' us with this number, 09069473894.
Engage us with your personal or corporate awareness and publicity.
We can also promote your political aspirations.
Call 09069473894 for further details.

SOJ WORLDWIDE...an ONLINE NEWS with a difference

Re: ANAMBRA: INEC, Obiano Manipulate Elections, We Won In All Lgs, Only The Court W by triple996(m): 2:49pm On Nov 08, 2021
I thought some idiots said no election in biafraland. shocked what am I seeing
Re: ANAMBRA: INEC, Obiano Manipulate Elections, We Won In All Lgs, Only The Court W by Oxb90: 2:55pm On Nov 08, 2021
They don start
Re: ANAMBRA: INEC, Obiano Manipulate Elections, We Won In All Lgs, Only The Court W by chiefobdk2: 3:16pm On Nov 08, 2021
triple996:

Some idiots heard no election... But the candidate some idiots supported was asswhooped

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ANAMBRA: INEC, Obiano Manipulate Elections, We Won In All Lgs, Only The Court W by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 4:03pm On Nov 08, 2021
triple996:

Because some Idiots were expecting Buhari to burn down igboland.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ANAMBRA: INEC, Obiano Manipulate Elections, We Won In All Lgs, Only The Court W by Amudeneogu: 5:10pm On Nov 08, 2021
Why you de complaining when you carry police, army,civil defence, inec na you we say want to rig the election

1 Like

Re: ANAMBRA: INEC, Obiano Manipulate Elections, We Won In All Lgs, Only The Court W by Samfloxin(m): 6:38pm On Nov 08, 2021
We Igbos hate APC , simple and clear

1 Like

Re: ANAMBRA: INEC, Obiano Manipulate Elections, We Won In All Lgs, Only The Court W by PROUDIGBO(m): 6:42pm On Nov 08, 2021
This has got to be some kinda joke!
Re: ANAMBRA: INEC, Obiano Manipulate Elections, We Won In All Lgs, Only The Court W by Naijabad: 6:56pm On Nov 08, 2021
Let me tell you the stark truth.

If this election is conducted a second time, APC can never get upto 10,000 votes in aggregate.

So better respect yourself.
Re: ANAMBRA: INEC, Obiano Manipulate Elections, We Won In All Lgs, Only The Court W by Princevirus(m): 7:16pm On Nov 08, 2021
Why not sign up for network marketing with qnet. The company has been since 1998 with over 50 million members worldwide. They have taken over Ghana, ivory coast, Togo, Benin republic and currently, they have heavy presence in Nigeria. Their payment starts from $150 weekly and keeps going up. The name is qnet. Chat me on Whatsapp if you are interested for more details. 07038952870

(1) (Reply)

CAN Sponsored By Atiku, PDP To Blackmail Tinubu – Kassim Afegbua / Nigerians Embark On Door To Door Sensitization For Peter Obi In Abuja. Photos / Former President Obasanjo Commissions Etinan-Ndon Eyo Road in Akwa Ibom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.