Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Loan Hack: How To Always Get Your Online Loan Application Approved - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Loan Hack: How To Always Get Your Online Loan Application Approved (3232 Views)

Online Loan Operators; After The Defamation, What Next? / How Does Someone Remove His/her Data From An Online Loan Platform? / Get Adsense Application Approved In 3 Days - SEE HOW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loan Hack: How To Always Get Your Online Loan Application Approved by Lisong(m): 2:41pm On Nov 08, 2021
Have you tried multiple times to get online loans from any of the numerous loan apps, only to get turned down each time? Maybe you even applied for a larger sum but got peanuts. In this article, I’ll reveal the hidden conditions that must be met for your loan request to be approved. I will also show you a simple trick you can use to get online loans from loan platforms without breaking a sweat. These are battle-tested strategies obtained from insider information.

One important term you need to understand before requesting a loan is the Credit Score. It is a primary determinant if your loan request will be approved or rejected. Your Credit Score is a statistical representation of your creditworthiness. It is based on your credit history and is one of the primary elements used by online loan platforms to establish your creditworthiness. It is a reflection of the level of risk involved in giving a loan to a potential borrower. So loan operators utilize it to assess the borrower's ability to repay the loan when it is due.

To check your credit score, visit the official website of the Nigerian Credit Bureau or the First Central Credit Bureau. If you are an MTN user, you can check your credit score on your mobile phone by dialing the USSD code *565*8#.

Now let’s get to the prime purpose of this post. Click on the link to get a free copy of the full guide of my secret trick to getting your loan request approved by online loans platforms. I call it the Loan Hack.

https://gentsaffairs.com/how-to-always-get-your-online-loan-application-approved

Re: Loan Hack: How To Always Get Your Online Loan Application Approved by Justhere: 3:05pm On Nov 08, 2021
and b4 you get 500k loan, you would have paid interest close to 350k to them.
that means, you are only getting 150k as loan. then you will pay interest on your own 350k.
wahala no dey finished for who dey look for loan.

thank you

2 Likes

Re: Loan Hack: How To Always Get Your Online Loan Application Approved by expertman(m): 3:12pm On Nov 08, 2021
Lol

Justhere:
that means, you are only getting 150k as loan. then you will pay interest on your own 350k.

thank you
Re: Loan Hack: How To Always Get Your Online Loan Application Approved by Lisong(m): 4:26pm On Nov 08, 2021
Justhere:

thank you

hahahaha You sure sey you sabi mathematics? I no sure o. People like you shouldnt attempt to take a loan at all at all. So that you no go miscalculate go use the loan money buy swimming pool. grin grin
Re: Loan Hack: How To Always Get Your Online Loan Application Approved by SavageResponse(m): 6:07pm On Nov 08, 2021
Lisong:
Have you tried multiple times to get online loans from any of the numerous loan apps, only to get turned down each time? Maybe you even applied for a larger sum but got peanuts. In this article, I’ll reveal the hidden conditions that must be met for your loan request to be approved. I will also show you a simple trick you can use to get online loans from loan platforms without breaking a sweat. These are battle-tested strategies obtained from insider information.

One important term you need to understand before requesting a loan is the Credit Score. It is a primary determinant if your loan request will be approved or rejected. Your Credit Score is a statistical representation of your creditworthiness. It is based on your credit history and is one of the primary elements used by online loan platforms to establish your creditworthiness. It is a reflection of the level of risk involved in giving a loan to a potential borrower. So loan operators utilize it to assess the borrower's ability to repay the loan when it is due.

To check your credit score, visit the official website of the Nigerian Credit Bureau or the First Central Credit Bureau. If you are an MTN user, you can check your credit score on your mobile phone by dialing the USSD code *565*8#.

Now let’s get to the prime purpose of this article; my secret trick to getting your loan request approved by online loans platforms. I call it the Loan Hack.
Loan Hack
Let’s say your credit score is low, and you want to apply for a loan of N500,000 from an online loan platform. Follow steps (a) to (e) below;
(a) Try as much as possible to fulfill the conditions stated in 1-5 above.

(b) Apply for smaller loans that you can easily repay. No online loan platform will dole out N500,000 without collateral to a total stranger. They usually start you with smaller sums than what you request. Don’t get discouraged and decline the offer, but capitalize on it to win their trust.

(c) After getting the smaller loan, do not spend it. Remember, your target is N500,000, not the N10,000 approved for you. Hold the loan for up to 1 week and then repay it with the little interest that accrues. Let’s say you got N10,000 to repay N11,500. Don’t worry, add the N1,500 extra and repay.
Note: Remember, you must hold the money for at least a week before repaying. The reason is if you pay back before one week, the loan operator may suspect you didn’t need the money but only collected it to attract an increase in your next loan. This could make them delay or refuse you a loan increase.

(d) Once you repay the previous loan, apply for a new loan. You will observe they’ve increased the amount of loan you can borrow to, let’s say, N30,000. Repeat the same process as in (c) above. Don’t spend, but keep the money for a week before repayment.

(e) Keep repeating the borrow and repayment process. As long as you keep repaying on time, the level of trust of the lender keeps increasing, so you get higher loans at lower interest rates. Continue till you finally get the N500,000 loan you wanted.

Conclusion
This is my loan hack. It requires some patience and commitment to pull it through. But in the end, it’s worth the effort. I used it to get an online loan of N300,000. In my case, I borrowed and repaid thrice, and by the fourth time, they offered me my primary target of N300,000 at a low-interest rate to pay back in 3 months. I invested the money in cryptocurrency, made good profits, and repaid the loan in one month.

Note that this is an abridged version of the article. The complete article which contains all the loan hack strategies fully explained and illustrated can be found in the link below;
https://gentsaffairs.com/how-to-always-get-your-online-loan-application-approved

A loan company that relies on level of income to give loans will never fall for this trick
Re: Loan Hack: How To Always Get Your Online Loan Application Approved by Lisong(m): 10:47pm On Nov 08, 2021
SavageResponse:

A loan company that relies on level of income to give loans will never fall for this trick

Fortunately, most of the online loan apps do not rely on income levels. Unless those owned by banks
Re: Loan Hack: How To Always Get Your Online Loan Application Approved by Lisong(m): 8:03pm On Nov 24, 2021
nice one
Re: Loan Hack: How To Always Get Your Online Loan Application Approved by Lisong(m): 11:02pm On Jun 02, 2022
great
Re: Loan Hack: How To Always Get Your Online Loan Application Approved by Lisong(m): 11:52am On Jul 11, 2022
Lisong:

Fortunately, most of the online loan apps do not rely on income levels. Unless those owned by banks

yes
Re: Loan Hack: How To Always Get Your Online Loan Application Approved by rogerjames39: 11:55am On Jul 11, 2022
I am truly indebted to my business coach for his hard work . Have made over 2.7million this month . follow , its free

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cf3iLS6AXdm/?igshid=ZDc0MTNkNmI=
Re: Loan Hack: How To Always Get Your Online Loan Application Approved by Lisong(m): 11:56am On Jul 13, 2022
rogerjames39:
I am truly indebted to my business coach for his hard work . Have made over 2.7million this month . follow , its free

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cf3iLS6AXdm/?igshid=ZDc0MTNkNmI=

Hmm... na dem
Re: Loan Hack: How To Always Get Your Online Loan Application Approved by Nikkyfol: 1:39pm On Jul 13, 2022
Chatted them online and I just got my credit score:676
Good or bad?
Re: Loan Hack: How To Always Get Your Online Loan Application Approved by Lisong(m): 4:50pm On Jul 14, 2022
Nikkyfol:
Chatted them online and I just got my credit score:676
Good or bad?

Its a fairly good credit though not excellent but can get you a loan.
Re: Loan Hack: How To Always Get Your Online Loan Application Approved by Lisong(m): 2:45pm On Aug 11, 2022
Lisong:

Its a fairly good credit though not excellent but can get you a loan.

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Firms To Take Over Troubled Banks / Diesel Business In Nigeria / ,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.