Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,290 members, 7,836,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Avalanche Of Snow Collapses On Woman's Head In China (pics, Video) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Avalanche Of Snow Collapses On Woman's Head In China (pics, Video) (49327 Views)

Massive Floods In Guangdong, China ( Pics, Video) / Turkey: Avalanche Kills Dozens Of Rescuers (Photos) / Television Collapses On Top Of Egyptian Politicians (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avalanche Of Snow Collapses On Woman's Head In China (pics, Video) by Maxwellshina(m): 10:44pm On Nov 08, 2021
This guy self you dey off me
U be pastor?

I think I need your help

Righteousness2:
Friends! The Undiluted Wrath of GOD that will Hit this Earth During the Great tribulation is testing the Mic on the Nations

Revelation 16:21
And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.

We have the opportunity right now to make our ways Right with JESUS Christ so as to be Qualified to Escape these things that will surely happen.

It is gonna be Hell on Earth once the saints are taken away.
There is no other way of Escape. It is JESUS Christ or Nothing. Time is Running out !

They that has Ears to Hear, Let them Hear.
Re: Avalanche Of Snow Collapses On Woman's Head In China (pics, Video) by ComeToJesus: 10:47pm On Nov 08, 2021
Stop subjecting the Holy Scriptures to private interpretation.

[/b] 2nd Peter 1:20. [b]
"But know this first of all, that no prophecy of Scripture becomes a matter of someone’s own interpretation"
Re: Avalanche Of Snow Collapses On Woman's Head In China (pics, Video) by Bellerophon: 10:55pm On Nov 08, 2021
Gospelpreacher1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iFpTh_oHuU

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10177229/amp/Scary-moment-huge-slabs-snow-thunder-woman-roof-Hebei-Province-China-Video.html

It is appalling the ease at which your apocalyptic news and reportage hit the front page of a widely surfed forum like nairaland without struggles while educating and informative posts are left to wallow in the limbo of irrelevance by MODs saddled with the responsibility of moderating the traffic of posts here on! You repeatedly churn facts mangled into falsehood propelled by your predictable propensity for fear peddling as a tool for evangelization! How sad that your original intentions are glaring yet ignored by the many insufferable and docile members that continue to legitimize your infamy with shares and likes, efforts at validating your apocalyptic doctrines in futility! How do you get by being yourself the way you are! Prominent evangelists of the religion and scriptures you are so quick to skew do not thrive spreading the gospel with stories of terror and horror! Nostradamus of old just like you continues to be the butt of jokes in the circles of learned and logical minds over his botched prophecies of the world ending in the 21st century, a fate of infamy I am sure you are soon to share the way you are going! Do you feel powerful and strong from the assumption of fear your message is to elicit from the readers? Why not try showing why heaven must be made by posting glorious stories and pictures about the after life? Yours is to impugn and scandalize the world and the material aspect of reality, a sad fate and a sad life as well I am sure! Bloody hypocrite even the pope is not a doomsday prophet neither a naysayer and he is assumed to be a descendant of the Saint Peter, the very rock on which the scriptures said the church will be built! Yet you, a rag tag wannabe prophet of doom like Elymas and Baal Jesus continue to spew prophecies of doom and gloom! Repent before karma pays you a visit, the universe never forgets!

1 Like

Re: Avalanche Of Snow Collapses On Woman's Head In China (pics, Video) by weljewel: 11:00pm On Nov 08, 2021
Praise the Living God
Re: Avalanche Of Snow Collapses On Woman's Head In China (pics, Video) by 1stNumeroUno: 11:17pm On Nov 08, 2021
Oh, What an avalanche!
Re: Avalanche Of Snow Collapses On Woman's Head In China (pics, Video) by stayclearofme: 11:36pm On Nov 08, 2021
OP this is not an avalanche... Please modify.

1 Like

Re: Avalanche Of Snow Collapses On Woman's Head In China (pics, Video) by stayclearofme: 11:37pm On Nov 08, 2021
Maxwellshina:

This guy self you dey off me
U be pastor?

I think I need your help

The guy is too much.
Re: Avalanche Of Snow Collapses On Woman's Head In China (pics, Video) by Ccss: 11:38pm On Nov 08, 2021
Oh
Re: Avalanche Of Snow Collapses On Woman's Head In China (pics, Video) by Meesquared000(m): 11:39pm On Nov 08, 2021
Righteousness2:
Friends! The Undiluted Wrath of GOD that will Hit this Earth During the Great tribulation is testing the Mic on the Nations

Revelation 16:21
And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.

We have the opportunity right now to make our ways Right with JESUS Christ so as to be Qualified to Escape these things that will surely happen.

It is gonna be Hell on Earth once the saints are taken away.
There is no other way of Escape. It is JESUS Christ or Nothing. Time is Running out !

They that has Ears to Hear, Let them Hear.
u no dey tire? Oya die and go to heaven. U no gree
Re: Avalanche Of Snow Collapses On Woman's Head In China (pics, Video) by perdollar(m): 2:24am On Nov 09, 2021
I came to see an avalanche of snow but I got frozen by what OP posted
Re: Avalanche Of Snow Collapses On Woman's Head In China (pics, Video) by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:58am On Nov 09, 2021
Adrian98:
Omo all this long things on top small snow.
aje!
omo siddon there mek gstring dey wear u!
if rat run 4rm doormot enter ya room now, MOG go sharperly get endtime scripture 4 dat incident.
ee go tell u say na devil wit affliction in disguise as a small rat nahim run enter ya kaban so!

u neva c anytin!
grin
Re: Avalanche Of Snow Collapses On Woman's Head In China (pics, Video) by Adefolarin1: 4:44am On Nov 09, 2021
That is not an avalanche of snow.
Re: Avalanche Of Snow Collapses On Woman's Head In China (pics, Video) by clockwisereport: 6:26am On Nov 09, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Two seconds everywhere burst. grin

Titus
Re: Avalanche Of Snow Collapses On Woman's Head In China (pics, Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:57am On Nov 09, 2021
She's lucky
Re: Avalanche Of Snow Collapses On Woman's Head In China (pics, Video) by FullBlastLight: 5:38pm On Nov 09, 2021
lilvicky68:

Your creativity and active linking is top notch..

Honestly!

I troway salute foram!
Re: Avalanche Of Snow Collapses On Woman's Head In China (pics, Video) by 9janacruice: 9:46pm On Nov 09, 2021
angry
Damnnnn nigarrrrrr!
Righteousness been forcing Rastaman to follow his scriptures full of horror imaginations.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban / Russell Goreraza Buys 2 Rolls Royce Limousines (Photos. Video) / Stormy Daniels Ordered To Pay Donald Trump $300k By U.S Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.