Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,148 members, 7,835,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

New Barcelona Boss Xavi Reveals ‘good Luck’ Text From Messi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / New Barcelona Boss Xavi Reveals ‘good Luck’ Text From Messi (725 Views)

Deep Life Lesson From Messi's World Cup Win / From Messi, Wijnaldum, To Ramos: PSG Summer Signings Have Been A Failure So Far / 9 Rich Football Stars Who Drive Cheap Cars: From Messi To N’Golo Kante (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Barcelona Boss Xavi Reveals ‘good Luck’ Text From Messi by Lawretta123: 7:27pm On Nov 08, 2021
A club legend has also outlined his objectives after succeeding Ronald Koeman in the Camp Nou hot seat

New Barcelona boss Xavi has revealed that he received a “good luck” text from Lionel Messi ahead of his return to the club, while also addressing comparisons between himself and Pep Guardiola.

Xavi replaced Ronald Koeman in the Camp Nou hot seat last week after terminating his contract at Al Sadd, with Barca turning to a club legend to steady the ship after a disappointing start to the 2021-22 campaign.

The 41-year-old, who enjoyed a trophy-laden career in Catalunya as a player, has been wished well in his new position by his former team-mate and friend Messi, but does not regret missing out on the chance to coach the six-time Ballon d’Or winner.

https://malibet.com/2021/11/08/new-barcelona-boss-xavi-reveals-good-luck-text-from-messi-addresses-guardiola-comparisons/

Re: New Barcelona Boss Xavi Reveals ‘good Luck’ Text From Messi by dawnomike(m): 7:31pm On Nov 08, 2021
I sincerely wish him the best with the club... I hope the long way to redemption is shorter for him.
Re: New Barcelona Boss Xavi Reveals ‘good Luck’ Text From Messi by EmekaBlue(m): 7:31pm On Nov 08, 2021
Anytime i hear Xavi i remember him and Iniesta in Barcelona midfield then. Super combo every striker Pray to have supplying him the ball...They will attack hold the midfield until the other team get tired of chasing the ball. Then we watch football for pure love and fun but now all these yeye introduced cashing out bet companies don make football dey vex Person Most times

3 Likes

Re: New Barcelona Boss Xavi Reveals ‘good Luck’ Text From Messi by InvestorRicky(m): 7:50pm On Nov 08, 2021
K
Re: New Barcelona Boss Xavi Reveals ‘good Luck’ Text From Messi by paulolee(m): 9:54pm On Nov 08, 2021
a king recognize a legend
Re: New Barcelona Boss Xavi Reveals ‘good Luck’ Text From Messi by paulolee(m): 9:55pm On Nov 08, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Anytime i hear Xavi i remember him and Iniesta in Barcelona midfield then. Super combo every striker Pray to have supplying him the ball...They will attack hold the midfield until the other team get tired of chasing the ball. Then we watch football for pure love and fun but now all these yeye introduced cashing out bet companies don make football dey vex Person Most times
lolz....betting made it more fun to watch...its based on ur own perspective bro

1 Like

Re: New Barcelona Boss Xavi Reveals ‘good Luck’ Text From Messi by judedwriter(m): 1:56pm On Nov 09, 2021
He needs lots of luck...

Ronald koeman was also a barca legend.
Re: New Barcelona Boss Xavi Reveals ‘good Luck’ Text From Messi by nathpope(m): 6:43pm On Nov 09, 2021
judedwriter:
He needs lots of luck...

Ronald koeman was also a barca legend.

One is an indigene... D otha a foreigner..
Difference is clear..

1 Like

Re: New Barcelona Boss Xavi Reveals ‘good Luck’ Text From Messi by musicnmagic(m): 7:13pm On Nov 09, 2021
Glory Hunter grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Kano Pillars Relegated After NFF Rejects Appeal / Sportybet Weekend 10+ Odds / U-17 WWC: Nigerian-born Youngster Wins Player Of The Tournament Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.