Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Science Does Not Disprove The Existence Of A Creator But Establishes it. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Science Does Not Disprove The Existence Of A Creator But Establishes it. (1972 Views)

Questions I Have About The Existence Of A Creator God / Acts 2:33 - One Of Many Scriptures That Disprove The Trinity Doctrine / Is It Only Africans That Believe In The Existence Of Ghosts And Witches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Science Does Not Disprove The Existence Of A Creator But Establishes it. by Steep: 7:40pm On Nov 08, 2021
Take for example Newton that states that for there to be a change, then there must be a cause.
This simply means that all the changes we can see and observe has a cause, this is the backbone of science and all research works.

Since Newton law so far has being proven to be true as far as our visible and observable universe is concerned then the ultimate cause is not subject to this law and outside of it.

Is there any evidence to prove a creator does not exist because even science proved there is God.
Re: Science Does Not Disprove The Existence Of A Creator But Establishes it. by ahmthankgod(m): 7:45pm On Nov 08, 2021
Following
Re: Science Does Not Disprove The Existence Of A Creator But Establishes it. by XXXXTENTACION: 8:02pm On Nov 08, 2021
If they was a creator what makes you think that creator is God...

3 Likes

Re: Science Does Not Disprove The Existence Of A Creator But Establishes it. by Ketamine9000mg(m): 9:51pm On Nov 08, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:

Thank you for that question.
Re: Science Does Not Disprove The Existence Of A Creator But Establishes it. by Steep: 10:28pm On Nov 08, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
in this context God and creator means the same thing, in most religion it is the creator who is called God, some believe the creator is not person some believe it is but the basic idea remain the same, there is a creator and this creator is called God.
Re: Science Does Not Disprove The Existence Of A Creator But Establishes it. by XXXXTENTACION: 10:30pm On Nov 08, 2021
Steep:
in this context God and creator means the same thing, in most religion it is the creator who is called God, some believe the creator is not person some believe it is but the basic idea remain the same, there is a creator and this creator is called God.
how did this creator come into existence...
Re: Science Does Not Disprove The Existence Of A Creator But Establishes it. by Workch: 10:42pm On Nov 08, 2021
Religion is trying hard to become friends with science while science doesn’t care

3 Likes

Re: Science Does Not Disprove The Existence Of A Creator But Establishes it. by LordReed(m): 10:46pm On Nov 08, 2021
Steep:
Take for example Newton that states that for there to be a change, then there must be a cause.
This simply means that all the changes we can see and observe has a cause, this is the backbone of science and all research works.

Since Newton law so far has being proven to be true as far as our visible and observable universe is concerned then the ultimate cause is not subject to this law and outside of it.

Is there any evidence to prove a creator does not exist because even science proved there is God.
If it is the Abrahamic god you are referring to there is evidence such a god doesn't exist.
Re: Science Does Not Disprove The Existence Of A Creator But Establishes it. by kingxsamz(m): 11:13pm On Nov 08, 2021
Steep:

Gibberish!
Tell us your definition of this god. Tell us what this god consists of. Tell us its atrributes and also tell us its characteristics. Finally, tell us how you, who exists in our observable universe happened to know all that information when you already claimed that this god is outside our observable universe and isn't bound by our laws.... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Science Does Not Disprove The Existence Of A Creator But Establishes it. by Workch: 11:17pm On Nov 08, 2021
Steep:
The Christian god doesn’t exist, we have loads of evidence that the Bible is a lie and Christians are trying hard to hold on to the lies.
If you want to talk about god then talk about yours specifically. The Christian god doesn’t exist
Re: Science Does Not Disprove The Existence Of A Creator But Establishes it. by IMAliyu(m): 11:24pm On Nov 08, 2021
Steep:

Newton's laws does not support such a thing.

Science just studies and observes the world and it's workings, it doesn't make an argument for or against a creator. Whatever conclusions you draw on the subject are your own.

But if you could create a scientific methodology to proving and disproving the existence of deity, it will be much appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Science Does Not Disprove The Existence Of A Creator But Establishes it. by DappaD: 11:55pm On Nov 08, 2021
Steep:

The reason many people do not want to accept the existence of a Creator as a fact is either one of these three things.
1. They do not want anybody to be telling them what to do on morals and behaviour, that’s why they call the Bible an outdated book.

2. They think that if there was a God, then there wouldn’t be so much suffering we see around us(this is a genuine way of thinking, however the answers are still in the Bible) and some may conclude that if there was a God, then he just doesn’t care, which is another fallacy.

3. They claim the Bible is filled with unrealistic events especially the ones that deals with miracles(I’ll expatiate on this more later and show that scientific theories also fall in this category if we are to look at it from that angle).

For a fact, we do not even need to be looking frantically for evidence to prove the existence of a Creator because the evidence around us is too glaring to miss. The only constraint many people encounter is when they choose not to properly examine these evidences for themselves and they end up becoming atheists.
Re: Science Does Not Disprove The Existence Of A Creator But Establishes it. by Workch: 11:58pm On Nov 08, 2021
DappaD:

The reason many people do not want to accept the existence of a Creator as a fact is either one of these three things.
1. They do not want anybody to be telling them what to do on morals and behaviour, that’s why they call the Bible an outdated book.

2. They think that if there was a God, then there wouldn’t be so much suffering we see around us(this is a genuine way of thinking, however the answers are still in the Bible) and some may conclude that if there was a God, then he just doesn’t care, which is another fallacy.

3. They claim the Bible is filled with unrealistic events especially the ones that deals with miracles(I’ll expatiate on this more later and show that scientific theories also fall in this category if we are to look at it from that angle).

For a fact, we do not even need to be looking frantically for evidence to prove the existence of a Creator because the evidence around us is too glaring to miss. The only constraint many people encounter is when they choose not to properly examine these evidences for themselves and they end up becoming atheists.
If I see evidence I will accept it.

The reason you want us to accept it is because you are indoctrinated with a very low IQ. You cannot think for yourself and you only believe before thinking.

Just fucking provide evidence or stfu.
Re: Science Does Not Disprove The Existence Of A Creator But Establishes it. by DappaD: 12:01am On Nov 09, 2021
Workch:
If I see evidence I will accept it.
The reason you want us to accept it is because you are indoctrinated with a very low IQ. You cannot think for yourself and you only believe before thinking.
Just fucking provide evidence or stfu.

Was it you I quoted ? If you know what’s good for you, respect yourself.
Re: Science Does Not Disprove The Existence Of A Creator But Establishes it. by Workch: 12:04am On Nov 09, 2021
DappaD:

Was it you I quoted ? If you know what’s good for you, respect yourself.
Just provide evidence for all your ridiculous nonsense in the Bible or shove it down your throat.

Religion is a virus that needs to be cure. People reason like they don't have working brains
Re: Science Does Not Disprove The Existence Of A Creator But Establishes it. by Steep: 5:17am On Nov 09, 2021
Workch:
Religion is trying hard to become friends with science while science doesn’t care
I am not taking of religion but the belief in God, it does not
Contradict science.
Re: Science Does Not Disprove The Existence Of A Creator But Establishes it. by Steep: 5:30am On Nov 09, 2021
IMAliyu:

Newton's laws does not support such a thing.

[b]Science just studies and observes the world and it's workings, it doesn't make an argument for or against a creator. Whatever conclusions you draw on the subject are your own.[\b]

But if you could create a scientific methodology to proving and disproving the existence of deity, it will be much appreciated.
@ bolded I agree with you science does not disprove God but it is a very well established fact all the things we observe had a cause, so it is safer and more logical to believe in the existence of a creator than to illogical believe that things made themselves without any external cause.
Re: Science Does Not Disprove The Existence Of A Creator But Establishes it. by Steep: 5:33am On Nov 09, 2021
DappaD:

not just atheist but humans in general hate the truth

1 Like

Re: Science Does Not Disprove The Existence Of A Creator But Establishes it. by Steep: 5:37am On Nov 09, 2021
kingxsamz:

Gibberish!
Tell us your definition of this god. Tell us what this god consists of. Tell us its atrributes and also tell us its characteristics. Finally, tell us how you, who exists in our observable universe happened to know all that information when you already claimed that this god is outside our observable universe and isn't bound by our laws.... undecided
its only logical, if God is part of the universe then he won't be God.
Re: Science Does Not Disprove The Existence Of A Creator But Establishes it. by Steep: 5:41am On Nov 09, 2021
Workch:
The Christian god doesn’t exist, we have loads of evidence that the Bible is a lie and Christians are trying hard to hold on to the lies.
If you want to talk about god then talk about yours specifically. The Christian god doesn’t exist
It is because you don't know what Christianity is nor the Christian God.
Re: Science Does Not Disprove The Existence Of A Creator But Establishes it. by Workch: 6:06am On Nov 09, 2021
Steep:
It is because you don't know what Christianity is nor the Christian God.
I know that most Bible stories have been proven wrong
Re: Science Does Not Disprove The Existence Of A Creator But Establishes it. by Workch: 6:07am On Nov 09, 2021
Steep:
I am not taking of religion but the belief in God, it does not
Contradict science.
I don’t know but Bible contradicts science. From Adam and Eve to revelation all doesn’t make sense in science
Re: Science Does Not Disprove The Existence Of A Creator But Establishes it. by Dtruthspeaker: 6:12am On Nov 09, 2021
Workch:
I know that most Bible stories have been proven wrong

That's a Lie! I answered and explained them all and you and the other probers did not have any reasonable objection to make.

So you Lie, as Usual!
Re: Science Does Not Disprove The Existence Of A Creator But Establishes it. by Workch: 6:14am On Nov 09, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

That's a Lie! I answered and explained them all and you and the other probers did not have any reasonable objection to make.

So you Lie, as Usual!
So why didn’t you believe the Flying Spaghetti Monster story I explained to you as well?
Re: Science Does Not Disprove The Existence Of A Creator But Establishes it. by kingxsamz(m): 6:16am On Nov 09, 2021
Steep:
its only logical, if God is part of the universe then he won't be God.

When you finally answer those questions I asked, let me know.
Re: Science Does Not Disprove The Existence Of A Creator But Establishes it. by Dtruthspeaker: 6:17am On Nov 09, 2021
Workch:
I don’t know but Bible contradicts science. From Adam and Eve to revelation all doesn’t make sense in science

123 + 456=? does not make sense to persons to an insane person even after showing and explaining to him how you got 579! He still will not understand.
Re: Science Does Not Disprove The Existence Of A Creator But Establishes it. by kingxsamz(m): 6:19am On Nov 09, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

123 + 456=? does not make sense to persons to an insane person even after showing and explaining to him how you got 579! He still will not understand.

Same way talking donkeys, talking snakes, talking bushes and a zombie Jesus makes no sense to sane minds. cheesy
Re: Science Does Not Disprove The Existence Of A Creator But Establishes it. by Workch: 6:19am On Nov 09, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Flying Spaghetti Monster created the Christian god.
Does that make sense?
Re: Science Does Not Disprove The Existence Of A Creator But Establishes it. by Workch: 6:20am On Nov 09, 2021
kingxsamz:

Same way talking donkeys, talking snakes, talking bushes and a zombie Jesus makes no sense to sane minds. cheesy
He wants us to accept that, one Jewish Carpeenter was conceived without proper fertilization.

FSM forbid

1 Like

Re: Science Does Not Disprove The Existence Of A Creator But Establishes it. by Dtruthspeaker: 6:31am On Nov 09, 2021
Workch:
So why didn’t you believe the Flying Spaghetti Monster story I explained to you as well?

Simple, you and I already know you it does not exist as you yourself have confessed in the past, in those days you spoke The Truth, and it is settled.

Secondly, we all see that even you yourself do know that that shit IS NOT TRUE neither do you believe in it.

Thirdly, I showed you its weaknesses and you could not do anything about them, EXACTLY HOW ALL LIES ARE.

And this is a matter of TRUTH and TRUTH is not made or solidified because someone said, IT IS TRUTH BECAUSE IT UNSHAKABLE AND UNBREAKABLE BY REASONABLE QUERY.

AND YOU AND YOUR KIND HAD NO REASONABLE QUERY AGAINST MY EXPLANATIONS AND ANSWERS TO THE SEEMINGLY CONTRADICTORY STATEMENTS IN THE BIBLE, SO IT HAS BEEN LONG SETTLED.
Re: Science Does Not Disprove The Existence Of A Creator But Establishes it. by kingxsamz(m): 6:31am On Nov 09, 2021
Workch:
He wants us to accept that, one Jewish Carpeenter was conceived without proper fertilization.

FSM forbid

An irrelevant Jewish carpenter for that matter o.
One would have thought that such person who was capable of resurrecting from the dead and flying into space would have his name plastered all over history, but sadly, his so called powers are only acknowledged in the bible. What a shame.
Re: Science Does Not Disprove The Existence Of A Creator But Establishes it. by Workch: 6:32am On Nov 09, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Simple, you and I already know you it does not exist as you yourself have confessed in the past, in those days you spoke The Truth, and it is settled.

Secondly, we all see that even you yourself do know that that shit IS NOT TRUE neither do you believe in it.

Thirdly, I showed you its weaknesses and you could not do anything about them, EXACTLY HOW ALL LIES ARE.

And this is a matter of TRUTH and TRUTH is not made or solidified because someone said, IT IS TRUTH BECAUSE IT UNSHAKABLE AND UNBREAKABLE BY REASONABLE QUERY.

AND YOU AND YOUR KIND HAD NO REASONABLE QUERY AGAINST MY EXPLANATIONS AND ANSWERS TO THE SEEMINGLY CONTRADICTORY STATEMENTS IN THE BIBLE, SO IT HAS BEEN LONG SETTLED.

I don’t know if the Flying Spaghetti Monster doesn’t exist, if I have to accept your narrative, I will also accept theirs.

I’m an convinced theirs is more correct than yours at least they presented some statistics and data grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If Your A True Muslim Read This. / Abuzola Declares Himself A Paedophile / 9ja Churches Exposed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.