Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,695 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

How Do You Like Your Coffee Drinks? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Do You Like Your Coffee Drinks? (873 Views)

How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? / How Do You Like Your Plantain? (photo) / Civet Coffee Or Kopi Luwak: World's Most Expensive Coffee From Cat's Faeces? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Like Your Coffee Drinks? by Miyagi1: 7:41pm On Nov 08, 2021
Hello Nairalanders
This morning at the office myself and some of my colleagues have been having this little argument over the office coffee maker. I personally prefer the Nescafe 3 in 1 coffee pack with cream and sugar because it's more convenient to drink while majority of them said they prefer their coffee dark so they usually go for the Nescafe classic stick.

I'll like to throw the questions to you guys. How do you take your coffee? With cream or dark?

Cc lalasticlala , MissyB3, tjskii
Re: How Do You Like Your Coffee Drinks? by Miyagi1: 7:42pm On Nov 08, 2021
Re: How Do You Like Your Coffee Drinks? by garriAndsugar: 7:50pm On Nov 08, 2021
Creamy
Re: How Do You Like Your Coffee Drinks? by saymax(f): 8:10pm On Nov 08, 2021
Although i love dark roast coffee, i love to take mine with cream.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Like Your Coffee Drinks? by Fabulouslouie(m): 9:04pm On Nov 08, 2021
Dark and without sugar
Re: How Do You Like Your Coffee Drinks? by SimiVikky: 12:11am On Nov 09, 2021
I love my coffee creamy, but still having that taste of coffee richness, and I have gotten the right product that serves me my desired proportion.
Re: How Do You Like Your Coffee Drinks? by JOSSYPRINTS: 12:16am On Nov 09, 2021
There is this special aroma that comes with dark coffee that keeps you awake, and that's why sometimes I prefer my coffee dark most especially when I have loads of work to do and needs to be awake.
Re: How Do You Like Your Coffee Drinks? by Simileoluwa4eva: 12:20am On Nov 09, 2021
With the right product offering me the best quality coffee at an affordable price, there's no way in which I prefer my coffee, I sometimes like it dark and other times likes it creamy, all from one product.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Like Your Coffee Drinks? by KingUka: 1:19pm On Nov 09, 2021
Most times I love my coffee with my breakfast. So Nestlé nescafe breakfast 3 in 1 is always a winner for me I really don't know how they combined all three ingredients but it's perfect. And I use two when I'm making use of my big mug. No need for extra cream
Re: How Do You Like Your Coffee Drinks? by Franktom247(m): 1:21pm On Nov 09, 2021
It's Nescafe classic sticks without cream for me especially when I'm working late into the night. But when I'm not working late I can add a little cream. I enjoy both experiences
Re: How Do You Like Your Coffee Drinks? by Biggy090: 10:12pm On Nov 09, 2021
I like my coffee black, natural, no additives.... Simple and sweet
Re: How Do You Like Your Coffee Drinks? by AyodejiFelix(m): 1:53am On Nov 11, 2021
I love taken dark roast coffee with Cream.
Re: How Do You Like Your Coffee Drinks? by EinsteinAyo(m): 2:50am On Nov 11, 2021
The joy that I do have whenever I take Nescafe classic especially without cream, could not be explained.
Re: How Do You Like Your Coffee Drinks? by Mimiko3: 6:46am On Nov 11, 2021
I personally love my coffee with cream and the extra sweetness gotten with added sugar, so blissful... Cream and sugar all the way
Re: How Do You Like Your Coffee Drinks? by Nuelng: 6:48am On Nov 11, 2021
My coffee is best served black, I'm a black man and I've got to love it black, lol... It's always got this strong aroma like no other...
Re: How Do You Like Your Coffee Drinks? by Jayjerjay: 6:51am On Nov 11, 2021
Best way I like to take my coffee, with cream, no sugar... Early morning when off to work or school, a nice aroma of coffee with cream will just brighten my day...
Re: How Do You Like Your Coffee Drinks? by aj100: 8:30pm On Nov 11, 2021
No sugar, no cream, just my regular black coffee....now that's perfection

(1) (Reply)

Local apple or foreign green apple? / Have U Seen This,, Corn With Many Colors (pics) / Any Ideas For Christmas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.