Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

How I Lost 1 Million Naira In Profit Before 25... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Lost 1 Million Naira In Profit Before 25... (386 Views)

Wema Records 196 Percent Profit Before Tax In 2023 Financial Report / Gtbank Profit Before Tax Hits N215.6bn In 2018 / Dangote Sugar Posts N54bn Profit Before Tax In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Lost 1 Million Naira In Profit Before 25... by AdedayoAdesina(f): 10:08pm On Nov 08, 2021
[A STORY] JOURNEY TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM 1.

I honestly wished this didn't happened to me but guess what?

I'm glad now that it happened because not only have I been able to discover proven ways that work but

Most especially, because you can learn from my story and be better aware so that you can avoid making same mistake.

I've lost a lot of business opportunities ranging from Cryptocurrency when Bitcoin came out to other different online businesses which I avoided by giving excuses.

What were my excuses then? . . .

"I didn't know what to sell and how to sell."

I wrongly thought I was still young therefore felt I had time. And above all, I was afraid of losing money, so I basically lied to myself that I had no money.

Till today, I still regret and wish my friend who told me about bitcoin when it was still at it's mining phase could practically flog me and break my head to ensure I invest money in it.

Omoo! Na so I take lose o.

The story did not end there...

Few years after, I began to look for what to do and how I can start earning online as all of my friends that we used to "catch cruise" back then weren't on the same page as me.

Some had businesses, 9-5 jobs that paid very well cos of the connections they had.

some even came from very rich homes with nothing to worry about.

I had none of these. As a child of a widow, my mom was just trying to survive and raise my siblings.

I knew I had to do something to make it work. To create a better lifestyle for myself and my family. All by myself!

I started to follow people like Reno Omokri to know what possible business I could start to change my financial status.

In one of his many series, he mentioned Affiliate Marketing and said it's as simple as Connecting BUYERS TO SELLERS AND GETTING COMMISSIONS PER SALE.

For me, that's just all I needed to hear... "That it is as simple as that. . �"

I ventured into affiliate marketing...

And almost a year down the road, the struggle wasn't what I bargained for.

What could be the reason for my struggle?.. I will tell you.

Like I mentioned earlier I didn't know Jack about affiliate marketing, worse still, I didn't know how to sell online too...

On top of that, I was very skeptical about the paid trainings I came across and stubbornly went on to register as an affiliate with 10k without undergoing the necessary training.

To add salt to my wound, I kept seeing ordinary people prove over and over again that affiliate marketing worked with earnings as little as 90k weekly and as much as any amount per month.

Aha �‍♀️, all these weekly and monthly payment update when I was still struggling with 10k fa..

Lo and behold, A year passed without me making as much as I desired. I was still broke and na so 10k take waste like that oo.

My like for freebies implicated me. It left me with no mentor to guide me.

After all my experiences, I was determined to face my fears. Cos one of the things I learnt so far was that FEAR was holding me back.

"The fear of failure coupled with the fear of rejection was the primary reason people underachieve or fail in life.

It is only when you get over these 2 fears that you begin to realize your full potential in sales and in life generally.

Listen! Do the thing you fear and the death of fear is certain.

I saved up for a proper course about in digital marketing and sales. And in less than 6 months, I made my first million selling other people's products.

Now, I've shared my story.

I would also love you to share yours someday which is why I've created a FREE video training just for 100 people.

I believe someone reading this would not want to lose an opportunity like this.

Click on the link to have access to the training.

https:///nt15d2

See you at the top!

(1) (Reply)

Keep Your Orders For A Business Plan/proposal Coming In! / Digital Skills You Should Learn In 2022 To Get Financial Freedom / Please What Can This Imply, I Can't Transfer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.