Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,254 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Part 17 Similarities Between The Ancient Babylon And The Denominational Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Part 17 Similarities Between The Ancient Babylon And The Denominational Church (1318 Views)

The Bible Vs. Denominational Creeds / Similarities Between Nigerian Pastors And Politicians / The Callings Today Is That Of Money In Non Denominational Pentecostal Chuches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Part 17 Similarities Between The Ancient Babylon And The Denominational Church by louisadiks: 2:40pm On Jun 06, 2011
In comparison, the ancient Babylon revealed to us during Jeremiah’s dispensation and our present denominational church system has a lot of similarities. The book of Revelation showed that as God remembered the sins of Babylon and brought it under judgment so shall it be with the modern Babylon which is our present denominational church system. In order to escape from the plagues God is about to rain down on the entire church system we must study the mind of the Lord revealed in the book of Revelations.
The scripture in Rev. 17:1-5 states:
And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great LovePeddler that sitteth upon many waters: With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication and the inhabitance of the earth have been drunk with the wine of her fornication. So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet colored beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet color, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a GOLDEN CUP in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication; And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. Rev.17:1-5 KJV
Beloved, in order to fully flow along with the revelations of this passage, we need to give the spiritual meanings and understanding to some key words in the above passage: Vials, great LovePeddler, kings of the earth, scarlet colored beast, Names of Blasphemy, Seven Heads and Ten Horns, Purple, Decked with Gold, Precious Stones, pearls, Golden Cup, and Hand as revealed to us by the Lord.
Vials speak of the judgment of God. There are seven Seals which when open trumpets the seven messages that had been programmed for us to fulfill to get into the Manchild Company. As these trumpets are being blasted by the messengers of God, the seven Vials flow along to judge those who reject the message and walk contrary to its revelations. The time for God’s Mercy and Grace is fast running out and the Lord is coming to judge His people starting from those ministering at the Sanctuary, called the Clergy. The scripture in James 2:12-13 describes the manner of judgment:
So speak and so act as (people should) who are to be judged under the law of liberty (the moral instruction given by Christ, especially about love). For to him who has shown no mercy the judgment (will be) merciless, but mercy (full of glad confidence) exults victoriously over judgment. James 2:12-13 Amplv
When mercy reaches its full term of service, there would be nothing God can do again but to pour out His great wrath upon the earth.
Also the scripture in Proverbs 28:13 states:
He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy.
It is time for the people of God to run to God for mercy by truly confessing and forsaking their sins. This is not a time for arguments but a time for true repentance in order to receive God’s mercy so that the Holy Spirit might prepare us for a proper purging to be fully prepared as a bride for Christ.
`Revelations 16:1-17 reveals the content of each of the vials and the effect it will have on the people of the earth these last days. For now, we shall discuss on the seventh vial poured out by the seventh angel because it relates to what God will do to Babylon very soon. This is the reason God is raising an alarm to warn His people, that they should come out of the denominational churches and make themselves ready for their Savior.
And I heard another voice from heaven saying. Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. For her sins have reached unto heaven and God hath remembered her iniquities.Rev.18:4-5
In Rev. 16:17 we saw the activities of the seventh angel that poured out the seventh and last vial on Babylon.
This scripture states:
And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.
The vial was poured out into the air. We are in the air realm and satan is the prince of the power of the air. We believe that the judgment targeted on the kingdom of satan and his dwelling place as a result of the pouring out of the vial into the air, is aimed at unseating him from the air realm where he rules the people of the earth.
A great voice spoke out of the temple of heaven and declared from the throne that whatsoever should be done is done. This great voice from the temple of heaven which shall be trumpeted from within our spirit man and our soul which had become the throne of God will finally declare that the work of redeeming the physical earth had been accomplished and the devil is chased out of his domain (the air realm). This shall be a fulfillment of the prophecy of Daniel and John in particular in the book of Revelation.
But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end. And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him. Daniel 7:26-27
In Rev. 12:7-8 we also see satan being thrown out of his abode.
And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels. And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
In Rev 11:15 the scripture revealed that as soon as Babylon comes under judgment and satan is checked out of this air realm, there shall be rejoicing in heaven for the kingdom of this world shall become the kingdom of our Lord and of His Christ.
And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever. Rev 11:15
Let us tie up these events with I Thessalonians 4:17 which states:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
We should believe this fact that we are already in the AIR. There is no other realm that has air apart from this realm. The scriptures states that we shall be caught up to meet with the Lord in the Air; so then spiritually speaking, the Lord is saying that we must take over the realm which the devil and his cohorts had occupied. Apart from being chased away the devil shall also be bound and placed under the footstool of our Lord Jesus Christ.
The scripture in Acts.2:33 -35 reveals:
Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear. For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, Until I make thy foes thy footstool.
TO BE CONTINUED. Louisadikibarasika bassey okokon Please go for the book titled ‘The second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. Bk1&2 by making your orders from Wordclay Publishing House. USA. OR Goggle my name to find out other books which may be of interest to you.

(1) (Reply)

Islamists Arrest A Muslim Father After Sons Convert To Christianity in Somalia / Nigeria: My Hero Pastor Is A False Prophet (part 1) / Iranian Pastor Freed From Apostasy Death Sentence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.