Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Tessy Diamond Shines In Lovely Photos - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tessy Diamond Shines In Lovely Photos (52672 Views)

'I Am Madam Not Baby' - BBNaija's Angel Smith Says As She Shines In New Photos / Meet Tessy Isioma Olotta, Cross BBNaija Instagram Handler (Photos) / Tessy 'Mama T' Plus-Sized Nollywood Actress Now Making Waves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tessy Diamond Shines In Lovely Photos by jimtemi1: 4:10pm On Nov 09, 2021
Lawlab249:
Not body shaming, but try lose some pounds ma'am. This ain't healthy.
i don't know why people don't have discipline in there eating,so they will be saying I don't eat much, but the can finish 10g junk food

1 Like

Re: Tessy Diamond Shines In Lovely Photos by brodamii(m): 4:18pm On Nov 09, 2021
Someone should please help me with #500 to buy food to eat I beg am hungry I need food and if you have job for me to sustain i ll really appreciate please help me am hungry I need food thanks and God bless 90 15. 283. 728 Joseph wale
Eco Bank
Re: Tessy Diamond Shines In Lovely Photos by Stanleyville(m): 4:19pm On Nov 09, 2021
shocked

Don't see nothing lovely here.
Re: Tessy Diamond Shines In Lovely Photos by Stanleyville(m): 4:24pm On Nov 09, 2021
undecided

It is your type that will never tell their 'friends ' the truth.

Moonie911:
Beautiful queen, life is too short to be unhappy
Re: Tessy Diamond Shines In Lovely Photos by Cokahot: 4:28pm On Nov 09, 2021
She should drop some weight. She seems happy,but would be happier with weight drop
Re: Tessy Diamond Shines In Lovely Photos by APCNig: 4:28pm On Nov 09, 2021
Lawlab249:
Not body shaming, but try lose some pounds ma'am. This ain't healthy.

Say the truth without minding what idiots will say, the fat fool should go and lose weight, if not, I will abduct her, lock her in a room and starve her for 100 days and 100 nights. fat foolish pig.

1 Like

Re: Tessy Diamond Shines In Lovely Photos by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 09, 2021
Stanleyville:
undecided

It is your type that will never tell their 'friends ' the truth.

And what truth is that, you think she doesn't know she is fat, she knows and choose to be happy and celebrate herself. You are the type that will want to frustrate someone because of their problems by shoving up their face all the time.
Nobody knows her struggle and losing weight is not easy instead of been depressed she choose to be happy. So take your negative thoughts and shove up your ass because like I said life is too short.
Slim, fat everybody go die one day
Re: Tessy Diamond Shines In Lovely Photos by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 09, 2021
APCNig:

Say the truth without minding what idiots will say, the fat fool should go and lose weight, if not, I will abduct her, lock her in a room and starve her for 100 days and 100 nights. fat foolish pig.
why bother about any person body, it's not affecting you right, she is a human being like you if you dont like her move on and stop being obsessed about someone weight.
You think you are better than her because you are slim right, foolish person she is probably richer than you and have a better heart than you.
Once you stop thinking you are better than someone and stop judging someone maybe then your miserable life will be uplifted ciao.
Re: Tessy Diamond Shines In Lovely Photos by Obakoolex(m): 4:47pm On Nov 09, 2021
ThickSharon123:

Yes, big girls, we rock kiss
Na your yansh dey your profile so
Re: Tessy Diamond Shines In Lovely Photos by Lawlab249: 4:49pm On Nov 09, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

What is body shaming about the truth sef. If a doctor told her the same thing, you wont hear any complaint

I had to start off on that note before some fans come at me.
Re: Tessy Diamond Shines In Lovely Photos by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:51pm On Nov 09, 2021
Eniola the second.
Re: Tessy Diamond Shines In Lovely Photos by debetmx(m): 4:52pm On Nov 09, 2021
b0rn2fuck:
how person wan take set prick inside this one, even doggy self na wahala as meat full all angle of her body

Walestar the original knackson the original born2boink and born2fuck all your own na f^ck.
Re: Tessy Diamond Shines In Lovely Photos by Lawlab249: 4:53pm On Nov 09, 2021
jimtemi1:
i don't know why people don't have discipline in there eating,so they will be saying I don't eat much, but the can finish 10g junk food

Beats me. Apparently, some of em do think they are "eating the life of their head" without knowing they are actually eating their own share of their funeral rice or something.
Re: Tessy Diamond Shines In Lovely Photos by offset67(m): 4:56pm On Nov 09, 2021
What da f uck is this men
Re: Tessy Diamond Shines In Lovely Photos by FullBlastLight: 5:25pm On Nov 09, 2021
Queenslander:
No comment lipsrsealed

U dey fiya 2 tok wetin dey ya mind!
Re: Tessy Diamond Shines In Lovely Photos by FullBlastLight: 5:27pm On Nov 09, 2021
[quote author=Lawlab249 post=107453405]Not body shaming, but try lose some pounds ma'am. This ain't healthy. [/quote

D figure isn't looking anytin appealing, apology though!

1 Like

Re: Tessy Diamond Shines In Lovely Photos by FullBlastLight: 5:28pm On Nov 09, 2021
Mogajunior:
cool
Research has it that women with this body size tend to be more easy-going and happier in life than the slim ones.

We're not dogmatic, drop d link 2 validate ur claim!
Re: Tessy Diamond Shines In Lovely Photos by suffering: 5:33pm On Nov 09, 2021
Good Lord! Yoruba men are cursed.
Re: Tessy Diamond Shines In Lovely Photos by winner37(m): 5:34pm On Nov 09, 2021
Let me just pretend as if I don't see anything..double wahala for ?
Re: Tessy Diamond Shines In Lovely Photos by LifeOfTrigga(m): 5:41pm On Nov 09, 2021
Queenslander:
No comment lipsrsealed
Pop corn box
Re: Tessy Diamond Shines In Lovely Photos by Moye04(m): 5:52pm On Nov 09, 2021
Abeg na which style be this one now grin

Re: Tessy Diamond Shines In Lovely Photos by Ccss: 6:02pm On Nov 09, 2021
Some men spec

1 Like

Re: Tessy Diamond Shines In Lovely Photos by lesbiconverter: 6:14pm On Nov 09, 2021
Funflipper:

How can a fat person be healthy?
that's the paradox
Re: Tessy Diamond Shines In Lovely Photos by Calitoscassius(m): 6:17pm On Nov 09, 2021
Eeeewwww!! What kinda ugly creature is this? undecided this creature will smell really horrible.
Re: Tessy Diamond Shines In Lovely Photos by Schoolboy1030: 6:20pm On Nov 09, 2021
Na only belle show for here o,before you go see way, gbola go don tire self
Re: Tessy Diamond Shines In Lovely Photos by Schoolboy1030: 6:22pm On Nov 09, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Eeeewwww!! What kinda ugly creature is this? undecided this creature will smell really horrible.
the back be like front
Re: Tessy Diamond Shines In Lovely Photos by Calitoscassius(m): 6:23pm On Nov 09, 2021
Schoolboy1030:
the back be like front
The sides be like the back.
Re: Tessy Diamond Shines In Lovely Photos by legba1(m): 7:04pm On Nov 09, 2021
Where entrance go dey like this for heaven sake... Wahala for person wey dey knak +size ooo
Re: Tessy Diamond Shines In Lovely Photos by platido(m): 7:24pm On Nov 09, 2021
Omo this girl toto , go mende mende
Re: Tessy Diamond Shines In Lovely Photos by leonard153: 7:46pm On Nov 09, 2021
You're fine like that! ���
Re: Tessy Diamond Shines In Lovely Photos by Beze992(f): 8:58pm On Nov 09, 2021
Mogajunior:
cool
Research has it that women with this body size tend to be more easy-going and happier in life than the slim ones.

Which research? That is what people like you kept telling her until she became this size.
NB: she's beautiful but needs to lose the excess weight ASAP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo / Davido's Girlfriend Chioma, The Chef Chi, Shares Lovely New Pictures / Singer Tekno Flaunts His Posh Bedroom {photos}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.