Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,677 members, 7,831,101 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Alex Unusual: If You Have No Skin Condition You Have No Reason Not To Smell Nice - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alex Unusual: If You Have No Skin Condition You Have No Reason Not To Smell Nice (23032 Views)

Why I Rejected 2018 Range Rover Birthday Gift – Alex Unusual / Alex Unusual Shows Her Dancing Skills / Alex Unusual At 23: Alex Asogwa Celebrates Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Unusual: If You Have No Skin Condition You Have No Reason Not To Smell Nice by grandstar(m): 1:07pm On Nov 09, 2021
KingDash:
she's a dumbass.

I have a cousin who likes sex a lot but will never sell her body for money. Alexx is probably like that

5 Likes

Re: Alex Unusual: If You Have No Skin Condition You Have No Reason Not To Smell Nice by money121(m): 1:07pm On Nov 09, 2021
Ok
Re: Alex Unusual: If You Have No Skin Condition You Have No Reason Not To Smell Nice by candidbabe(f): 1:07pm On Nov 09, 2021
Hahahaha
Every dick and Harry is now a motivational speaker

1 Like

Re: Alex Unusual: If You Have No Skin Condition You Have No Reason Not To Smell Nice by Betterlife24(m): 1:10pm On Nov 09, 2021
All of them just dey find attention �
Re: Alex Unusual: If You Have No Skin Condition You Have No Reason Not To Smell Nice by Kyase(m): 1:17pm On Nov 09, 2021
Beebeeooh as you see that lips Wetin you imagine grin
Re: Alex Unusual: If You Have No Skin Condition You Have No Reason Not To Smell Nice by 1Sharon(f): 1:17pm On Nov 09, 2021
Lol she looks like she stinks though
Re: Alex Unusual: If You Have No Skin Condition You Have No Reason Not To Smell Nice by hardon1(m): 1:17pm On Nov 09, 2021
If you no baff well you go small, even if your skin be like naaman own after the miracle, you go smell

2 Likes

Re: Alex Unusual: If You Have No Skin Condition You Have No Reason Not To Smell Nice by chikason22(m): 1:18pm On Nov 09, 2021
Englandboy:
She is trying to seek for attention to trend back online because people have forgotten about her ,that is why she is displaying her dry chest . awon Omo wobe
I can tell you that chest is not dry. Just go back and look again.

1 Like

Re: Alex Unusual: If You Have No Skin Condition You Have No Reason Not To Smell Nice by Bigpapi: 1:19pm On Nov 09, 2021
Englandboy:
She is trying to seek for attention to trend back online because people have forgotten about her ,that is why she is displaying her dry chest . awon Omo wobe

WOBE
Re: Alex Unusual: If You Have No Skin Condition You Have No Reason Not To Smell Nice by luckboy12: 1:21pm On Nov 09, 2021
Crystal Cakes Academy
Want to be CakeBoss give us a few weeks of your time and be a professional cake boss.
COURSE OUTLINE
* Introductory class
* Identification of cake tools and equipments
* Baking Cake
* Caka Decoration
* Piping Techniques/
*cake covering
* Chocolate Drip
* Cake Photography
* Business Class
* Digital Marketing
* Project
CLASS SCHEDULE
WEEKDAYS: Tuesday and Wednesday(2month)
WEEKENDS: Saturday Only (3month)
for enquiries +2348050396134
Re: Alex Unusual: If You Have No Skin Condition You Have No Reason Not To Smell Nice by DOTian: 1:21pm On Nov 09, 2021
Ana ekwugheri nnòò..
Re: Alex Unusual: If You Have No Skin Condition You Have No Reason Not To Smell Nice by Kinematics: 1:22pm On Nov 09, 2021
Ignorance on display. Is it only skin condition that can cause body odour?
Re: Alex Unusual: If You Have No Skin Condition You Have No Reason Not To Smell Nice by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:23pm On Nov 09, 2021
Kyase:
Beebeeooh as you see that lips Wetin you imagine grin
The lips go sabi use microphone very well to give testimonies about accomplished promises lipsrsealed wink
Re: Alex Unusual: If You Have No Skin Condition You Have No Reason Not To Smell Nice by FlipModeSquade(m): 1:23pm On Nov 09, 2021
Englandboy:
It's like you be one of those she dey talk about?
Re: Alex Unusual: If You Have No Skin Condition You Have No Reason Not To Smell Nice by BluntCrazeMan: 1:24pm On Nov 09, 2021
So this geh no geh bress sef??
Re: Alex Unusual: If You Have No Skin Condition You Have No Reason Not To Smell Nice by sanity12(m): 1:24pm On Nov 09, 2021
Even as a guy, I dey fear my fellow guys, what exactly has dis lady done to u to deserve such harsh words, does it make u sleep well at night or what ?

6 Likes

Re: Alex Unusual: If You Have No Skin Condition You Have No Reason Not To Smell Nice by Kyase(m): 1:26pm On Nov 09, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
The lips go sabi use microphone very well to give testimonies about accomplished promises lipsrsealed wink
grin
Hahahahaha I believe you brother
You no disappoint cheesy

1 Like

Re: Alex Unusual: If You Have No Skin Condition You Have No Reason Not To Smell Nice by Yeyenairaland(m): 1:30pm On Nov 09, 2021
But back then in the BBN house

I sighted her as the dirtiest

Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Alex Unusual: If You Have No Skin Condition You Have No Reason Not To Smell Nice by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:32pm On Nov 09, 2021
Kyase:
grin
Hahahahaha I believe you brother
You no disappoint cheesy
I am good son of a good man remember wink smiley
Re: Alex Unusual: If You Have No Skin Condition You Have No Reason Not To Smell Nice by Cokahot: 1:33pm On Nov 09, 2021
Dick my smell na,abk friction no dey occur,u no dey sweat,naija wey dusty like mad.
Re: Alex Unusual: If You Have No Skin Condition You Have No Reason Not To Smell Nice by 1opinion: 1:34pm On Nov 09, 2021
Englandboy:
She is trying to seek for attention to trend back online because people have forgotten about her , that is why she is displaying her dry chest. awon Omo wobe
Oga this is not about attention, it's a reminder... let those who are guilty be guided.

1 Like

Re: Alex Unusual: If You Have No Skin Condition You Have No Reason Not To Smell Nice by Angelfrost(m): 1:35pm On Nov 09, 2021
Englandboy:

Whatever her intentions are, that doesn't concern me... She said nothing but the truth!

Body and Mouth Odors are on the increase among youths, and it pisses me off!!! undecided

How can grown ass men and women not know their bodies, clothes, and mouths stink??! What is so hard in basic hygiene??!

4 Likes

Re: Alex Unusual: If You Have No Skin Condition You Have No Reason Not To Smell Nice by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 09, 2021
Angelfrost:

Whatever her intentions are, that doesn't concern me... She said nothing but the truth!

Body and Mouth Odors are on the increase among youths, and it pisses me off!!! undecided

How can grown ass men and women not know their bodies, clothes, and mouths stink??! What is so hard in basic hygiene??!
Yes u are on point

1 Like

Re: Alex Unusual: If You Have No Skin Condition You Have No Reason Not To Smell Nice by tutudesz: 1:38pm On Nov 09, 2021
Englandboy:
Make she Range Rover grin like others

Re: Alex Unusual: If You Have No Skin Condition You Have No Reason Not To Smell Nice by KingOpe: 2:04pm On Nov 09, 2021
candidbabe:
Hahahaha
Every dick and Harry is now a motivational speaker

If you call this a motivational speech, then I'm worried.
Re: Alex Unusual: If You Have No Skin Condition You Have No Reason Not To Smell Nice by KingOpe: 2:07pm On Nov 09, 2021
tutudesz:

Make she Range Rover grin like others

You guys hype the wealth gotten by runz girls so much and ridicule the ones that have decided not to do runs.

See how a good number of you are dissing her for not owning a range rover.

You all are the problem!!!

7 Likes

Re: Alex Unusual: If You Have No Skin Condition You Have No Reason Not To Smell Nice by femi4: 2:15pm On Nov 09, 2021
Englandboy:
Awọn ọmọ chuku chuku
Re: Alex Unusual: If You Have No Skin Condition You Have No Reason Not To Smell Nice by Elidrisy20: 2:19pm On Nov 09, 2021
We don hear you, anything else?
Re: Alex Unusual: If You Have No Skin Condition You Have No Reason Not To Smell Nice by tutudesz: 2:22pm On Nov 09, 2021
KingOpe:

You guys hype the wealth gotten by runz girls so much and ridicule the ones that have decided not to do runs.

See how a good number of you are dissing her for not owning a range rover.

You all are the problem!!!

Guy read the comment I replied undecided if they like they should do runs or not, their business undecided
Re: Alex Unusual: If You Have No Skin Condition You Have No Reason Not To Smell Nice by Myke99: 2:29pm On Nov 09, 2021
Happened:
“If you have no skin condition, you have no reason not to smell nice” – BBNaija’s Alex Unusual

Big Brother Naija star, Alex Asogwa has taken to her Instastory to address the issue of personal hygiene and body odor.

She said anyone who doesn’t have a skin condition have no reason not to smell nice. According to her, she doesn’t mean people should use heavy deodorants and perfumes to mask their body scent, rather they should be neat and maintain their personal hygiene.

The model and reality show star also highlighted some body parts and underwears people should take care of to prevent body odour.

Her words,

See below,

Source: https://www.instagram.com/alex_unusual/
Shared By: ILLIKANNU DONALD CHUKWUMA

Wetin dis mumu Dey talk �

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Niyi Lawal Receives Christmas Gift From His Wife / My Wife Criticises Me If I Don’t Play Romantic Roles Well –antar Laniyan / Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.