Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

My Brother's Trap Caught 2 Big Antelopes Today (Photos) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / My Brother's Trap Caught 2 Big Antelopes Today (Photos) (87441 Views)

The Fat Catfish Our Fish Trap Caught. / A Nairalander's Trap Caught A Monitor Lizard. See What He Did With It / See The Huge Monitor Lizard My Friends Trap Caught At Their Backyard.� (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother's Trap Caught 2 Big Antelopes Today (Photos) by AfonjaBoston: 2:03pm On Nov 09, 2021
Obe ti do
Re: My Brother's Trap Caught 2 Big Antelopes Today (Photos) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 09, 2021
Op, God punish you. Stop killing them! We need them in this world foool! Nairaland should stop encouraging wildlife poaching!

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Trap Caught 2 Big Antelopes Today (Photos) by Pimine: 2:04pm On Nov 09, 2021
ramatintin:
you for enter the trap since you are against a hunter and his catch.
Aswearugaaad

And she nor fi chop rice without. Hypocritical sombori grin
Re: My Brother's Trap Caught 2 Big Antelopes Today (Photos) by Naijaepic: 2:04pm On Nov 09, 2021
And the fish, crabs et al you consume and continue to consume are not having a nice time before been caught.
OK, I get, you are vegetarian!

Iyaebe:
This is wickedness, you killed animals that were just going about their normal life.
Re: My Brother's Trap Caught 2 Big Antelopes Today (Photos) by Pimine: 2:05pm On Nov 09, 2021
Isobug:
Too bad for animals, wickedness on your brother's part. Very soon he won't see any to kill anymore
Aswearugaaad

Sharap. Are you a vegetarian?
Re: My Brother's Trap Caught 2 Big Antelopes Today (Photos) by cdor777: 2:05pm On Nov 09, 2021
flyinnizam:
My brother trap caught the bigger one while the smaller one was waiting for it to break free, my brother met both of them and killed them both.
Re: My Brother's Trap Caught 2 Big Antelopes Today (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 2:06pm On Nov 09, 2021
Pimine:

Aswearugaaad

Sharap. Are you a vegetarian?

Vegetarians in Nigeria?? LMAO! Vegetarians wey dey chop sausage and meat pie grin
Re: My Brother's Trap Caught 2 Big Antelopes Today (Photos) by Innobee99(m): 2:06pm On Nov 09, 2021
flyinnizam:
My brother trap caught the bigger one while the smaller one was waiting for it to break free, my brother met both of them and killed them both.
Oga tell that to the white men
Re: My Brother's Trap Caught 2 Big Antelopes Today (Photos) by gulfer: 2:06pm On Nov 09, 2021
Now I'm suspecting you angry angry angry angry

Re: My Brother's Trap Caught 2 Big Antelopes Today (Photos) by princewarri1985: 2:06pm On Nov 09, 2021
flyinnizam:
Na grasscutter sweet pass this one
Re: My Brother's Trap Caught 2 Big Antelopes Today (Photos) by aylive02(m): 2:07pm On Nov 09, 2021
ramatintin:
you for enter the trap since you are against a hunter and his catch.
God bless you for this reply
Re: My Brother's Trap Caught 2 Big Antelopes Today (Photos) by Chamillionaire(m): 2:07pm On Nov 09, 2021
Abeg, why most Nairalanders Dey like form animal activists, people wey no even care about people living close to them.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother's Trap Caught 2 Big Antelopes Today (Photos) by Nyenatetan(m): 2:08pm On Nov 09, 2021
You could save this for Christmas , na only one month and some weeks remain undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Brother's Trap Caught 2 Big Antelopes Today (Photos) by fiftyfold: 2:08pm On Nov 09, 2021
Slimick is in the building!?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CGI
Re: My Brother's Trap Caught 2 Big Antelopes Today (Photos) by Sirmuel1(m): 2:09pm On Nov 09, 2021
I like you and your Brother cheesy
Re: My Brother's Trap Caught 2 Big Antelopes Today (Photos) by jnrcess(m): 2:09pm On Nov 09, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
Free them
For something wey don die already?
Re: My Brother's Trap Caught 2 Big Antelopes Today (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 2:10pm On Nov 09, 2021
Some nairalanders no get joy o...habba
Re: My Brother's Trap Caught 2 Big Antelopes Today (Photos) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 2:10pm On Nov 09, 2021
sdav:

The meal you took today was as a result of 'killing the fish or cow' that was going about it normal business.

Have you thought of that, too?

Or dont those ones deserve our sympathy too?

Load of hot b.s

The chickens and goats and cows ARE FARM ANIMALS
they were reared en masse (in surplus) purposely and solely for human consumption

If you rear these wild animal these 2 you killed if you reared them to such a number that they become surplus then you can eat them and noone would complain

But where you go about killing the last Elephants, dolphins, hyenas, porcupines, Foxes in our native Forrest's then of course we will complain because you are taking with out replacing it.

If you keep eating one cup of rice every day, one day the rice in the bag of rice will finish, what happens then if you have no rice again anywhere else?

Most of these species are unique to us, even if they aren't you think after you kill them all you can recreate them? So let them be face the farm animals wehave too many farm animals for you to be eating monkeys, porcupines, antelopes and the likes

Chicken, Turkey, Guinea fowl, goat, sheep, cow. You can rear these buy them allow them roam free and eat them whenever rather than killing the few wild life we have left

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Trap Caught 2 Big Antelopes Today (Photos) by bareal(m): 2:10pm On Nov 09, 2021
YungTemy:
Them suppose arrest your bros.
You and your bros don take style kill almost all our wildlife animals. Monkeys, snakes, alligators, deers, antelopes .... shocked in fact, na antelope suffer pass. Guy, In the next few years all these animals wey una dey kill go finish for bush, na then una eyes go clear. cry
Wicked somebody. cry

Bros, since Boko Haram don dey kill dem for North dem never reduce o. Infact, northerners suppose don go extinction
Re: My Brother's Trap Caught 2 Big Antelopes Today (Photos) by Nyenatetan(m): 2:11pm On Nov 09, 2021
Chamillionaire:
Abeg, why most Nairalanders Dey like form animal activists, people wey no even care about people living close to them.

No mind them , then go just want copy everything wey oyinbo the
do ,

ahbi God wey create us omnivorous no sabi wetin him do
Re: My Brother's Trap Caught 2 Big Antelopes Today (Photos) by Pimine: 2:11pm On Nov 09, 2021
Acidosis:

Vegetarians in Nigeria?? LMAO! Vegetarians wey dey chop Shawarma, sausage, and meat pie grin
Aswearugaaad

Ehn no mind all the half-baked animal rights activists with their hypocrisy.

A hunter caught game dem dey shout inhuman! injustice! But them go chop rice 200 meat 700 still chop egg on top grin
Re: My Brother's Trap Caught 2 Big Antelopes Today (Photos) by mufex(m): 2:12pm On Nov 09, 2021
Iyaebe:
This is wickedness, you killed animals that were just going about their normal life.
Na so Buhari take deceive me, "I will fight against cowruption!" I go vote for am. No deceive me, you are a meat lover.
Re: My Brother's Trap Caught 2 Big Antelopes Today (Photos) by lexy2014: 2:13pm On Nov 09, 2021
flyinnizam:

Where una de see this antelope de catch make we come follow una de catch this meat?
Re: My Brother's Trap Caught 2 Big Antelopes Today (Photos) by Handsum64: 2:13pm On Nov 09, 2021
Iyaebe:
Here in Africa?
Are you normal?
Re: My Brother's Trap Caught 2 Big Antelopes Today (Photos) by Exodora: 2:13pm On Nov 09, 2021
In my place some mumu will say you have just killed one old woman/man that has refused to die but rather want to exchange heads .
Re: My Brother's Trap Caught 2 Big Antelopes Today (Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 2:13pm On Nov 09, 2021
BABANGBALI:
Obe! Please invite bola146 to come and help you to prepare soup for you
Pocohantas go better for dis soup preparation grin smiley
Re: My Brother's Trap Caught 2 Big Antelopes Today (Photos) by cdor777: 2:14pm On Nov 09, 2021
rigarmortis:

Do you watch NatGeo wild? Do you think those innocent lions and hyenas seek repentance after killing these good antelopes and wild boars going about their life calmly?
Re: My Brother's Trap Caught 2 Big Antelopes Today (Photos) by JOemmy(m): 2:14pm On Nov 09, 2021
This animal taste better than goat and cow meat if properly prepared.
Re: My Brother's Trap Caught 2 Big Antelopes Today (Photos) by don3e(m): 2:14pm On Nov 09, 2021
flyinnizam:
This would have being tagged best hunter and worrior in one Nollywood film.
Nice one and pepper soup, you know what I mean
Re: My Brother's Trap Caught 2 Big Antelopes Today (Photos) by eaglechild: 2:14pm On Nov 09, 2021
Acidosis:

Better to kill animals that were going about their normal lives than rear animals, cage them for months or years with the aim of killing/eating by December. The former killed a stranger while the latter killed a friend.

LoL!
The issue is sustainability.
We can't possibly let all animals roam free. And we can't take from the forest without regulation.
I guess you're being sarcastic.
Re: My Brother's Trap Caught 2 Big Antelopes Today (Photos) by Web2020: 2:14pm On Nov 09, 2021
Iyaebe:
All things are given to man for food. Including plants and animals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

5 Foods That Helps In Increasing Sperm Count. / A Piece Of Fish Sold For N42,000 At Lagos Supermarket Shocks Man (Photos) / If I Can Do This, Do I Still Need A Girlfriend? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.