Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Rare Throwback Photo Of Charles Soludo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rare Throwback Photo Of Charles Soludo (52348 Views)

Rare Throwback Photo Of Rauf Aregbesola / Pictures Of Charles Soludo And His Family / Buhari Appointment Of Charles Soludo Makes Me Believe He Means Well For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Charles Soludo by MiaBeer(m): 7:20pm On Nov 09, 2021
rigarmortis:

Bla bla bla. Mazi drink sniper with garri and die biko
Keep yapping and whining. Tell me how many shoes you shined to today and I will tell you how many of your tribesmen who benefited from my foundation this year. That’s the difference between me and a failed loser like you. Now, ask the maid to give you one pito on my behalf. cheesy undecided
Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Charles Soludo by rigarmortis: 7:47pm On Nov 09, 2021
MiaBeer:

Keep yapping and whining. Tell me how many shoes you shined to today and I will tell you how many of your tribesmen who benefited from my foundation this year. That’s the difference between me and a failed loser like you. Now, ask the maid to give you one pito on my behalf. cheesy undecided

Have you used your drugs today? Honestly I don't know if it's drugs you need to take, or drugs you need to stop doing, to make you coherent. But niqqa do something.

On the other hand, you can do the world a favour and jump off a cliff. The only thing that will happen is that your head will break, but that doesn't matter, we all know there is nothing inside it. Jump dude. Do it
Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Charles Soludo by MiaBeer(m): 8:00pm On Nov 09, 2021
rigarmortis:

Have you used your drugs today? Honestly I don't know if it's drugs you need to take, or drugs you need to stop doing, to make you coherent. But niqqa do something.

On the other hand, you can do the world a favour and jump off a cliff. The only thing that will happen is that your head will break, but that doesn't matter, we all know there is nothing inside it. Jump dude. Do it
How many kettles do you have? Keep surrounding yourself with those burukutu while I’m working hard. You think I’m out there measuring abunna with you? Loser?
Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Charles Soludo by MiaBeer(m): 8:05pm On Nov 09, 2021
rigarmortis:

Product of a leaking condom. Jump off a cliff. It's nice. I assure ypu nothing will happen
I know you’re hurting right now but it’s not too late for you. Don’t let your frustration push to to become a bandit oo, because those virgins will elude you when they take out. grin grin grin
Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Charles Soludo by JavaScript90: 8:14pm On Nov 09, 2021
DrOladipo:

PM chief!
hello good evening. I don't have access to this email. please make use of the email on WhatsApp number on my profile
Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Charles Soludo by ideatoprince18(m): 9:04pm On Nov 09, 2021
kenzysmith:
them go do am una go rant and nothing go happen ask undecidedi kanu
..... Onye awuruma
Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Charles Soludo by Kreme(m): 9:09pm On Nov 09, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Son of grace

Omolomo la'rin Ero

Star boy

The incoming governor of Anambra state

The Prof himself

Young and energetic

The slayer of APC

Future President of Nigeria Insha Allah

E no go better for APC, Dem think sey Anambra is Lagos
Nigeria wey you want make e divide...So are you saying if Presidency is given to the east comes 2023, Una no go Wail again?
Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Charles Soludo by rigarmortis: 3:46am On Nov 10, 2021
MiaBeer:

I know you’re hurting right now but it’s not too late for you. Don’t let your frustration push to to become a bandit oo, because those virgins will elude you when they take out. grin grin grin

Don't go and join esn o. Those guys are dying like flies these days.

But you know what? You can do the world a favour and join
Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Charles Soludo by rigarmortis: 3:48am On Nov 10, 2021
MiaBeer:

How many kettles do you have? Keep surrounding yourself with those burukutu while I’m working hard. You think I’m out there measuring abunna with you? Loser?

You can't measure abunna with me, yours is too small. I'm sure you piss on your nuts while taking a leak.
Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Charles Soludo by MiaBeer(m): 5:11am On Nov 10, 2021
rigarmortis:

You can't measure abunna with me, yours is too small. I'm sure you piss on your nuts while taking a leak.
looks like those mosquitoes and lack of light woke your sorry assss up. Another bottle of burukutu for you.
Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Charles Soludo by MiaBeer(m): 5:14am On Nov 10, 2021
rigarmortis:

Hope someone didn’t use your dirty kettle this morning. That may be the reason for your anger. Go hug transformer, loser!
Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Charles Soludo by rigarmortis: 6:33am On Nov 10, 2021
MiaBeer:

Hope someone didn’t use your dirty kettle this morning. That may be the reason for your anger. Go hug transformer, loser!

No one used my dirty kettle, but I'm sure someone has used the sniper you bought with your last card so that you can kill yourself. Send me your account number, I will help you with some cash so that you can do the needful
Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Charles Soludo by MiaBeer(m): 1:04pm On Nov 10, 2021
rigarmortis:

No one used my dirty kettle, but I'm sure someone has used the sniper you bought with your last card so that you can kill yourself. Send me your account number, I will help you with some cash so that you can do the needful
Bla bla bla bla. Keep yapping while waiting to be recruited. More burukutu for you.
Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Charles Soludo by kudinkarfe: 1:17pm On Nov 10, 2021
MiaBeer:

Which North? When the elites are playing your people like table tennis. Do you honestly think the average northerner is better than easterners, westerners and southerners. The earlier you wake up and face reality, the better for you feofle cheesy
Keep deceiving yourself. North is creating millions of young millionaires and they keep giving you impression that poverty is killing them. North has many Young millionaires that are richer than Emoney and Obi Cubans but they will not show off.
Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Charles Soludo by kudinkarfe: 1:25pm On Nov 10, 2021
Biafrarep:

North can only frustrate itself and they're doing a good job of it. The region has gone bellyup and lack of qualitative education is the root cause which I rightly pointed out tongue tongue
Northerners are using your oil money to educate their children abroad in better institutions you keep deceiving yourself that northerners are illiterates. Your eye will clear very soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Charles Soludo by MiaBeer(m): 1:58pm On Nov 10, 2021
kudinkarfe:
Keep deceiving yourself. North is creating millions of young millionaires and they keep giving you impression that poverty is killing them. North has many Young millionaires that are richer than Emoney and Obi Cubans but they will not show off.
Creating millionaires who are trained by the Ganduje's ba? I pity losers like you. Work hard for your millions so that your wealth will be sustained later when you are not around. My kids are actually millionaires but they don't that. They will only realize this hidden truth when they are ready to get married and settle down. That's what the Northern elites are not teaching almajiris and losers like you to do. The Aminu Kanus have all disappeared in the north, unfortunately. Now, we have uneducated lowlifes whose lifestyles you are foolishly emulating.

Now, one more bottle of burukutu for you cheesy undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki Presents An Award To Kwara State Governor Elect, Abdulrahman - Photos / Major Gideon Orkar Coup Speech In April 1990.has Anything Changed Since Then? / Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.