Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,067 members, 7,814,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Question People Never Asked.what Was The First Airport?, Where Is It Located? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Question People Never Asked.what Was The First Airport?, Where Is It Located? (137 Views)

Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine / After One Week I Asked For A Salary Increase In A Missionary School / My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Question People Never Asked.what Was The First Airport?, Where Is It Located? by Samztechinfo(m): 10:39am On Nov 09, 2021
One thing people never ask is what the first world airport looks like?, Where is it locate?,

And what year was the first airport in the world created?, As you have been seeing the new and modernized airports of this days the first airport I a big history to the world.

After seeing this you will notice the world really go advanced from that date till now.

1.Brief information on first world Airport
2.Where is the first world Airport located
3.Year was it built

Get amaze by taking a look at it. Here

(1) (Reply)

Baltic Africa Economic And Investment Forum / Smart Money Robot / Best Mobile App Development Company Chandigarh.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.