Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,668 members, 7,959,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:25 AM

How Can I Report A Filling Station Over Dubious Sales - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Can I Report A Filling Station Over Dubious Sales (631 Views)

Youths Burn Imo Police Station Over Killing Of Two Siblings (Photos) / Driver Refuses To Follow Rivers Policemen To Station Over N50 Bribe (Photos) / Man Dies After Being Detained Overnight At A Police Station Over Palm Trees.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Report A Filling Station Over Dubious Sales by Olayetan(m): 10:59am On Nov 09, 2021
There's this particular Mobil Filling Station on Agege Motor road by Challenge Bus Stop Mushin, Lagos.

They are fond of cheating unsuspecting motorist, it's now a norm for them not to sell fuel to their customers completely, even their so called manager is part of this evil act.

Pls where can i report them, which organization is in charge of customer complaints against such act from goods and service providers.

This is their logic, they will program the exact amount you want to buy on the metre and once you look a little away from the metre, the price will suddenly jump to the programmed amount, but on the metre, the amount will be blinking and that's a signal they haven't reached the programmed amout yet. But once you don't complain, they quickly reset it back to 0.00.

They have done it countless of time to me and there was a day they did it to my brother and when he complained, all the attendants fought him and even stole his phone while fighting him.

I need to know the appropriate org. Created to fight against such dubious act

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun
Re: How Can I Report A Filling Station Over Dubious Sales by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 09, 2021
Just go to the Head Office Department of Petroleum Resources and lodge your complaint..hope you have an evidence against the said fueling station?
Re: How Can I Report A Filling Station Over Dubious Sales by Olayetan(m): 11:08am On Nov 09, 2021
Rydermaverick:
Just go to the Head Office Department of Petroleum Resources and lodge your complaint..hope you have an evidence against the said fueling station?

Okay, thanks for this, i will get evidence next time i go there.
Re: How Can I Report A Filling Station Over Dubious Sales by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 09, 2021
Olayetan:

Okay, thanks for this, i will get evidence next time i go there.
Make sure you know what you are doing so as to avoid embarrassing yourself..
Re: How Can I Report A Filling Station Over Dubious Sales by Boogyman557: 11:28am On Nov 09, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool REAL MATTERS. WTF MAN
Re: How Can I Report A Filling Station Over Dubious Sales by Whois(m): 10:29pm On Nov 29, 2021
I noticed same today, fuel of 2k didn't serve me up to 1k worth. I'm still in several pains embarassed

(1) (Reply)

: Nigeria’s Deadliest Cult - BBC Africa Eye Documentary / Drunk Man Kissed By Beggar / One Reportedly Killed, Palace Destroyed In Odo-eku, Isin LG, Kwara State Over La

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.