Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Soldiers Shoot Man In Ihiala, Remove His Body - FIJ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Shoot Man In Ihiala, Remove His Body - FIJ (45493 Views)

Soldiers Shoot At Protesting Staff Of Dangote Sugar In Adamawa, 7 Feared Dead / PDP Rally: Fayose Shocked As Thugs Remove His Cap, Threaten To Beat Him Up / Soldiers Shoot Pdp Agent Dead In Rivers State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Shoot Man In Ihiala, Remove His Body - FIJ by Ayomi90: 10:08pm On Nov 09, 2021
Ezemarcel:
Your name is adebeyi ....wat are you doing in ihiala
Your name is Eze, what are you doing in Ojota?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot Man In Ihiala, Remove His Body - FIJ by mystery22: 10:12pm On Nov 09, 2021
BBBmall25:
na today? See this ipig terrorist o...! Wait e go soon reach ur turn beggining from ur already dead old man, down to ur ash*w* old mama_ and ur poverty stricken relative inclusive_ say amen!
what kind of animal is this...sharing a country with ugly devilish creature like you is an abomination...I spit on the British
Re: Soldiers Shoot Man In Ihiala, Remove His Body - FIJ by Bigchristo: 10:12pm On Nov 09, 2021
Ezemarcel:
Your name is adebeyi ....wat are you doing in ihiala
what kind of tribalistic question is that? Don’t Adebeyi have right as a Nigerian to live anywhere he likes in the country ?
Re: Soldiers Shoot Man In Ihiala, Remove His Body - FIJ by BBBmall25: 10:14pm On Nov 09, 2021
Telekinetic:

Na wa! Who keeps unleashing these online Fulani terrorists on this forum?? See this one foaming in the mouth up and down like a rabid dog. Your preek inside cow or cow preek inside you, which is it??! We need to get to the bottom of your dangerous stupidity!!!
ehyaa,, u just wasted the space saying nothing. Anyway, the trash u spewed was a normal defense tactic perculiar to afaneastan terrorists group. I'm not disappointed!
Re: Soldiers Shoot Man In Ihiala, Remove His Body - FIJ by BBBmall25: 10:17pm On Nov 09, 2021
Jostoman:
Oga say amen and stop parabulating.
i actually expected u and ur povert stricken terrorist brother to echo a resounding amen!
Re: Soldiers Shoot Man In Ihiala, Remove His Body - FIJ by discusant: 10:18pm On Nov 09, 2021
Nigeria Soldiers that shoot at unarmed civilians in the east are Boko Haram terrorists.
They are on a Jihad for a Nigeria to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal laws.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Man In Ihiala, Remove His Body - FIJ by nzeobi(m): 10:19pm On Nov 09, 2021
BBBmall25:
Stop the fake news now! Soldier shoot one terrorist UGM man to protect the peace loving igbo men_ be guided!

If the man is not ugm then may similar thing happen to you
Re: Soldiers Shoot Man In Ihiala, Remove His Body - FIJ by BBBmall25: 10:19pm On Nov 09, 2021
Donpasco:

U are a fool...idiot
What more are u not? Ipig terrorist!
Re: Soldiers Shoot Man In Ihiala, Remove His Body - FIJ by BBBmall25: 10:21pm On Nov 09, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Shut up angry
grin
FlipModeSquade:
Shut up angry
WHY IT PAIN U LIKE THAT?
Re: Soldiers Shoot Man In Ihiala, Remove His Body - FIJ by FlipModeSquade(m): 10:22pm On Nov 09, 2021
BBBmall25:
grin WHY IT PAIN U LIKE THAT?
Shut up angry
Re: Soldiers Shoot Man In Ihiala, Remove His Body - FIJ by BBBmall25: 10:25pm On Nov 09, 2021
nzeobi:

If the man is not ugm then may similar thing happen to you
BETTER WATCH OUT COZ THE NEXT BULLET IS COMING UR DIRECTION_ say a big amen!
Re: Soldiers Shoot Man In Ihiala, Remove His Body - FIJ by emmyrate1(m): 10:30pm On Nov 09, 2021
BBBmall25:
na today? See this ipig terrorist o...! Wait e go soon reach ur turn beggining from ur already dead old man, down to ur ash*w* old mama_ and ur poverty stricken relative inclusive_ say amen!
because you witnessed it against ur parents in the North does mean it will happen anywhere. Sometimes i wonder d kind of education some set of people get in this Nigeria.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Man In Ihiala, Remove His Body - FIJ by kiddkash(m): 10:31pm On Nov 09, 2021
BBBmall25:
Stop the fake news now! Soldier shoot one terrorist UGM man to protect the peace loving igbo men_ be guided!
I was there. the army fired gun in the air and a stray bullet killed the provider of someone's family and this is how you denegrate his memory
Re: Soldiers Shoot Man In Ihiala, Remove His Body - FIJ by BBBmall25: 10:33pm On Nov 09, 2021
mystery22:
what kind of animal is this...sharing a country with ugly devilish creature like you is an abomination...I spit on the British
I spit on azikiwe grave who stood against making provision in the constitution for sedcession. if not i won't be sharing one country with these afaneastan terrorists.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Man In Ihiala, Remove His Body - FIJ by nzeobi(m): 10:36pm On Nov 09, 2021
BBBmall25:
BETTER WATCH OUT COZ THE NEXT BULLET IS COMING UR DIRECTION_ say a big amen!

I have never accused an innocent person unjustly
Re: Soldiers Shoot Man In Ihiala, Remove His Body - FIJ by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 09, 2021
God bless The Nigerian Armed Forces

God bless His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)
Re: Soldiers Shoot Man In Ihiala, Remove His Body - FIJ by BBBmall25: 10:39pm On Nov 09, 2021
lexy2014:

Seems u didn't understand what u read. Why didn't we hear of d same gallantry from sildiers when bandits invaded NDA, killing two officers and kidnapping another and just strolled out after accomplishing their mission?
Whethe bandit or UGM/IPOB, they share the same fate. it seem like u are the one here at a lost. so, read again!
Re: Soldiers Shoot Man In Ihiala, Remove His Body - FIJ by BBBmall25: 10:44pm On Nov 09, 2021
nzeobi:

I have never accused an innocent person unjustly
Niether have i wish innocent person death. u this ipig terrorist becareful with me!
Re: Soldiers Shoot Man In Ihiala, Remove His Body - FIJ by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 09, 2021
Bigchristo:
what kind of tribalistic question is that? Don’t Adebeyi have right as a Nigerian to live anywhere he likes in the country ?

Dont mind those flat headed dwarfs!
Re: Soldiers Shoot Man In Ihiala, Remove His Body - FIJ by shigishege: 10:49pm On Nov 09, 2021
Igbodicool:
They have started shooting innocent voters but at the sight of Umuchineke they will all run inside the bush throwing away their clothes.

Ruthlessness begets ruthlessness.
2021 is not 1967.
Nigeria should be wary of anything Igbo.
mouthy mouthy as usual. Alwaya running mouth. But if it sup now, sharp sharp they will turn to inocentiii. grin
Re: Soldiers Shoot Man In Ihiala, Remove His Body - FIJ by lexy2014: 10:50pm On Nov 09, 2021
BBBmall25:
Whethe bandit or UGM/IPOB, they share the same fate. it seem like u are the one here at a lost. so, read again!

U didn't answer the question:

Why didn't we hear of d same gallantry from sildiers when bandits invaded NDA, killing two officers and kidnapping another and just strolled out after accomplishing their mission?
Re: Soldiers Shoot Man In Ihiala, Remove His Body - FIJ by BBBmall25: 10:51pm On Nov 09, 2021
kiddkash:

I was there. the army fired gun in the air and a stray bullet killed the provider of someone's family and this is how you denegrate his memory
Ehyaa... if he was innocent as u said, i really feel sorry for him and the bereave family... and u, don't focus on my post alone because, going by ur narrative the op is quilty by not stating the ovious. Thanks!
Re: Soldiers Shoot Man In Ihiala, Remove His Body - FIJ by BBBmall25: 10:58pm On Nov 09, 2021
emmyrate1:
because you witnessed it against ur parents in the North does mean it will happen anywhere. Sometimes i wonder d kind of education some set of people get in this Nigeria.
and ur oxford PHd decrees did not lead u to see his comment in response to my innocent post abi? YOU ARE INDEED A TYPIPHIED BIGOT!
Re: Soldiers Shoot Man In Ihiala, Remove His Body - FIJ by BBBmall25: 11:00pm On Nov 09, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Shut up angry
grin
FlipModeSquade:
Shut up angry
Ndoh!
Re: Soldiers Shoot Man In Ihiala, Remove His Body - FIJ by BBBmall25: 11:13pm On Nov 09, 2021
lexy2014:

U didn't answer the question:

Why didn't we hear of d same gallantry from sildiers when bandits invaded NDA, killing two officers and kidnapping another and just strolled out after accomplishing their mission?
south east and north east region all harbor terrorists and constitute nuisance to the country. So, whichever region our gallants men beggins sanitization from is not a problem, and we should give them the needed support! So chill man biafra has not yet come.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Man In Ihiala, Remove His Body - FIJ by lexy2014: 11:14pm On Nov 09, 2021
BBBmall25:
south east and north east region all harbor terrorists and constitute nuisance to the country. So, whichever region our gallants men beggins sanitization from is not a problem, and we should give them the needed support! So chill man biafra has not yet come.

U haven't answer the question:

Re: Soldiers Shoot Man In Ihiala, Remove His Body - FIJ by Igahbarr: 11:23pm On Nov 09, 2021
In Nigeria, Hunters fight terrorists, while Soldiers monitor elections .What a country?
Re: Soldiers Shoot Man In Ihiala, Remove His Body - FIJ by BBBmall25: 11:35pm On Nov 09, 2021
lexy2014:

U haven't answer the question:

that happen bcoz ur terrorist friends had some insiders feeding them with powerful intell. It was more of kill, run and hide... But u see in afaneastan case, is more of chestbeating and confrontational. In any case, all of them are terrorists and more bullets await them!
Re: Soldiers Shoot Man In Ihiala, Remove His Body - FIJ by Disclaimer12: 11:42pm On Nov 09, 2021
Shut up! Una too like chest beating grin
Igbodicool:
They have started shooting innocent voters but at the sight of Umuchineke they will all run inside the bush throwing away their clothes.

Ruthlessness begets ruthlessness.
2021 is not 1967.
Nigeria should be wary of anything Igbo.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Man In Ihiala, Remove His Body - FIJ by assent: 11:47pm On Nov 09, 2021
BBBmall25:

Do you have evidence to prove the man is a member of unknown gun men?
Re: Soldiers Shoot Man In Ihiala, Remove His Body - FIJ by lexy2014: 11:54pm On Nov 09, 2021
BBBmall25:
that happen bcoz ur terrorist friends had some insiders feeding them with powerful intell. It was more of kill, run and hide... But u see in afaneastan case, is more of chestbeating and confrontational. In any case, all of them are terrorists and more bullets await them!

Why then didn't we hear of d same gallantry from sildiers when bandits invaded NDA, killing two officers and kidnapping another and just strolled out after accomplishing their mission?
Re: Soldiers Shoot Man In Ihiala, Remove His Body - FIJ by BBBmall25: 12:01am On Nov 10, 2021
assent:

Do you have evidence to prove the man is a member of unknown gun men?
AND U, DO U HAVE ANY EVIDENCE THAT UR PROPAGANDA IS TRUE?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) / Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) / Historian help!Which city was the first capital of Nigeria?Calabar,zungeru,lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.