Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,120 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Farming Commercial Pepper In A Sack | A Nigerian Graduate That Sells Pepper - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Farming Commercial Pepper In A Sack | A Nigerian Graduate That Sells Pepper (491 Views)

Checkout All-Black Chicken That Sells For $6000 (Pics, Video) / Pepper Farming In Nigeria: A Graduate That Sells Pepper (Video) / Rice And Garri Sack Printing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Farming Commercial Pepper In A Sack | A Nigerian Graduate That Sells Pepper by kobobay(m): 12:18pm On Nov 09, 2021
The Goal of Posting this here Again is to Support Michael by sharing his work with others. And he is willing to travel to any part of the country to teach you for a fee on how to start sack farming.

Michael Lawal graduated from the University of Ibadan, and Michael started vegetables, and pepper farming with used cement sacks. I met Michael when he came to my house to cross his rabbit.

And I was talking to him, I was so interested in what he does. And what I saw surprised me, his passion for farming is unbelievable. I decided to visit his farming, and have an interview with him.

He explains in this video the pepper farming technique using sack. Pepper farming is a lucrative business in Nigeria. If you are looking for a way to plant pepper in your compound, here is an opportunity to incorporate Michael's method of farming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRgL-SMMrvg

Hope you enjoy this interview. And If you are interested in learning how to do this farming in a sack. You can contact Michael, and he is willing to travel anywhere in Nigeria to help you.

Please let's support Michael.

(1) (Reply)

Very Healthy Colony Abino Grasscutter @35,000 / Ragro And Digital Farming: Redefining The World Of Agriculture / How Frustration Led Me To Regenerative Agriculture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.