Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

SQL Query That Displays A List Assigned Only To Only The Logged In User Java - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / SQL Query That Displays A List Assigned Only To Only The Logged In User Java (1569 Views)

SQL Query Interview Questions / Top 20 Websites To Learn Coding With Java, Python, SQL, Algorithms, And Git For / Java EE Developer And Spring Developer In Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: SQL Query That Displays A List Assigned Only To Only The Logged In User Java by richebony: 12:22pm On Jan 20, 2022
sweetguy10:

I really appreciate you I've done everything but For the bolded , is it the server root username and pass or the domain cpanel username and pass ?

No, custom credentials for your apache tomcat server
Re: SQL Query That Displays A List Assigned Only To Only The Logged In User Java by sweetguy10(m): 1:59pm On Jan 20, 2022
richebony:

No, custom credentials for your apache tomcat server

still getting the same 404 / connection to server lost .

This is my application.properties file

and pom.xml. I added tomcat dependency to the dependency list

for the serverport I used 22 before but because of same issue I changed to 8080

Then for React in the AxiosConfig base url is http://ibank.bethsaidainvestmentpartners.com:8080.

When I test http://ibank.bethsaidainvestmentpartners.com:8080. on browser it navigates to ApacheTomcat Home Dashboard . What could I be doing wrong I'm really frustrated.

Re: SQL Query That Displays A List Assigned Only To Only The Logged In User Java by richebony: 2:30pm On Jan 20, 2022
When you get to the tomcat homepage did you try to login with the credentials you specified on the config file .. (the xml) ..That's where you are suppose to deploy your app
.before that you also have to set your application context path and run maven complete cycle (mvn install) to get the latest patch .upload your war file in the specified form then make sure the status of your app is running in the list of deployed apps

Like I stated earlier try this on your local machine then mirror it on your remote

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls I Need Your Help Concerning My Assignment 2 (database) / One On One Tutorial for JavaScripts, reactjs and nodejs- Lagos Only / Python Beginner's Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.