Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Clean To Teeth Mazda Cx-9 2007 Sport AWD Is Available - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Clean To Teeth Mazda Cx-9 2007 Sport AWD Is Available (2734 Views)

Brand New 2023 Lexus RX 350 F SPORT AWD For Sale In Nigeria / Toyota Venza 2015 XLE AWD Is Available For Sale [VIDEO & PICTURES] / Toks 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport AWD Full Option ______SOLD______ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clean To Teeth Mazda Cx-9 2007 Sport AWD Is Available by Presegs(m): 12:04pm On Nov 11, 2021
Keep the calls coming.
Re: Clean To Teeth Mazda Cx-9 2007 Sport AWD Is Available by valarinz: 1:25pm On Nov 11, 2021
[quote author=GAZZUZZ post=107519652][/quote]

Pls let it slide, its obvious our new entrant is yet to grasp the fact its actually possible to do well like calculusx is doing, so he assumes it's proceeds of fraud he's laundering

With time he will come to understand its actually possible, let's encourage a bro
Re: Clean To Teeth Mazda Cx-9 2007 Sport AWD Is Available by Presegs(m): 1:28pm On Nov 11, 2021
valarinz:

Pls let it slide, its obvious our new entrant is yet to grasp the fact its actually possible to do well like calculusx is doing, so he assumes it's proceeds of fraud he's laundering

With time he will come to understand its actually possible, let's encourage a bro

How far guy.

Nah Osogbo weed you take today? grin
Re: Clean To Teeth Mazda Cx-9 2007 Sport AWD Is Available by valarinz: 1:32pm On Nov 11, 2021
Presegs:

How far guy.

Nah Osogbo weed you take today? grin

Nope, tbh sha, i wan help u drag this page go far, you guys did it for me in the past, will help your sales

And also, i still think your Mazda is super clean, i sell those too and can spot a flawless one when I see it.

Carry go bro

Re: Clean To Teeth Mazda Cx-9 2007 Sport AWD Is Available by Presegs(m): 2:10pm On Nov 11, 2021
valarinz:

Nope, tbh sha, i wan help u drag this page go far, you guys did it for me in the past, will help your sales

And also, i still think your Mazda is super clean, i sell those too and can spot a flawless one when I see it.

Carry go bro

grin

Truth is, virtually everything about and activities of calculusx as he works around and started in Ilupeju is known. I lived in Palmgrove which is inward Ilupeju and as well has offices there that people who know him and his true story very well shared it.

I won't say more than that! !!
Re: Clean To Teeth Mazda Cx-9 2007 Sport AWD Is Available by calculusx(m): 3:41pm On Nov 11, 2021
Presegs:

grin

Truth is, virtually everything about and activities of calculusx as he works around and started in Ilupeju is known. I lived in Palmgrove which is inward Ilupeju and as well has offices there that people who know him and his true story very well shared it.

I won't say more than that! !!

By the time my long hand touch you, you'll fetch those people out. Did I just read you have offices in Ilupeju? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Clean To Teeth Mazda Cx-9 2007 Sport AWD Is Available by Presegs(m): 4:19pm On Nov 11, 2021
calculusx:

By the time my long hand touch you, you'll fetch those people out. Did I just read you have offices in Ilupeju? grin grin

Clown displaying in public grin

Ground and second floors of the same building you know are where my offices are in Palmgrove.

They are funded with legitimate earnings unlike yours. You claimed you wanted to come and beat me in my office then but your coward self couldn't dare come while I was waiting for you.

You only know how to make mouth. Be a true son of your parent this time, boy.
Re: Clean To Teeth Mazda Cx-9 2007 Sport AWD Is Available by Presegs(m): 4:42pm On Nov 11, 2021
Roomy 3rd row.

Nice family car.

Re: Clean To Teeth Mazda Cx-9 2007 Sport AWD Is Available by Presegs(m): 10:18pm On Nov 11, 2021
Av
Re: Clean To Teeth Mazda Cx-9 2007 Sport AWD Is Available by Presegs(m): 9:03am On Nov 12, 2021
Sweet
Re: Clean To Teeth Mazda Cx-9 2007 Sport AWD Is Available by valarinz: 12:57pm On Nov 12, 2021
Presegs:
Sweet

Did you just edit the title to add "Grand Touring AWD" or has it been there all these while and i missed it.

This ain't "Grand Touring" na

This one na "Sports version FWD"
Re: Clean To Teeth Mazda Cx-9 2007 Sport AWD Is Available by sheffyUTD(m): 12:57pm On Nov 12, 2021
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Clean To Teeth Mazda Cx-9 2007 Sport AWD Is Available by valarinz: 12:58pm On Nov 12, 2021
sheffyUTD:
cheesy cheesy

Ma Oga, make we find you seat abi, enjoying the show?
Re: Clean To Teeth Mazda Cx-9 2007 Sport AWD Is Available by Kingdemu: 1:07pm On Nov 12, 2021
valarinz:

Did you just edit the title to add "Grand Touring AWD" or has it been there all these while and i missed it.

This one na "Sports version FWD
"
Not surised. Our resident car expert cum consultant no still sabi anything cheesy
Re: Clean To Teeth Mazda Cx-9 2007 Sport AWD Is Available by Presegs(m): 2:21pm On Nov 12, 2021
More talk for more views, please grin
Re: Clean To Teeth Mazda Cx-9 2007 Sport AWD Is Available by Presegs(m): 2:23pm On Nov 12, 2021
valarinz:

Come to Abuja through next available trailer abeg.

I need your help on it.
Re: Clean To Teeth Mazda Cx-9 2007 Sport AWD Is Available by Presegs(m): 2:30pm On Nov 12, 2021
valarinz:

Look at the image attached.

Is 4 wheel drive not different from front wheel drive?

I know what I'm doing by removing sport I early put from it.

Is 4WD not same as AWD?

I'm getting you people talking and I'm enjoying it. grin

Re: Clean To Teeth Mazda Cx-9 2007 Sport AWD Is Available by valarinz: 3:48pm On Nov 12, 2021
Presegs:

Look at the image attached.

Is 4 wheel drive not different from front wheel drive?

I know what I'm doing by removing sport I early put from it.

Is 4WD not same as AWD?

I'm getting you people talking and I'm enjoying it. grin

Ok, Sports AWD and not Grand Touring AWD.

There should have been the AWD badge at the rear sha, that's why i felt it was FWD. But that's where it ended, nothing close to being a Grand Touring after that.

Edit your ad appropriately bro grin
Re: Clean To Teeth Mazda Cx-9 2007 Sport AWD Is Available by Presegs(m): 4:10pm On Nov 12, 2021
valarinz:

Ok, Sports AWD and not Grand Touring AWD.

There should have been the AWD badge at the rear sha, that's why i felt it was FWD. But that's where it ended, nothing close to being a Grand Touring after that.

Edit your ad appropriately bro grin

It is NOT Front Wheel Drive you wrongly claimed with confidence like you were the one who imported it. Oversabi too know pikin.

LMAO! !!

Busybody, make I find another thing wey you go dey busy about.

I will return it to the sport I earlier put it since I have achieved something with the intentional twist grin

Those things as usual beclouded your sight that you didn't see sport utility vehicle I left in its description.

Re: Clean To Teeth Mazda Cx-9 2007 Sport AWD Is Available by Presegs(m): 4:18pm On Nov 12, 2021
Kingdemu:
Not surprised. Our resident car expert cum consultant no still sabi anything cheesy

That you are a consultant or call yourself a consultant in any field does not automatically make you know everything in the field, i.e. don't see or portray yourself as Mr. know it all. You must keep learning and getting yourself updated else you'll become outdated.

Think about that with an unbeclouded mind and not your jealousy mind. Thanks
Re: Clean To Teeth Mazda Cx-9 2007 Sport AWD Is Available by valarinz: 9:08pm On Nov 12, 2021
Presegs:

It is NOT Front Wheel Drive you wrongly claimed with confidence like you were the one who imported it. Oversabi too know pikin.

LMAO! !!

Busybody, make I find another thing wey you go dey busy about.

I will return it to the sport I earlier put it since I have achieved something with the intentional twist grin

Those things as usual beclouded your sight that you didn't see sport utility vehicle I left in its description.

I dey help u get views and u call me busy body abi.. Ok, I'll take my leave

undecided
Re: Clean To Teeth Mazda Cx-9 2007 Sport AWD Is Available by Presegs(m): 9:34pm On Nov 12, 2021
valarinz:

I dey help u get views and u call me busy body abi.. Ok, I'll take my leave

undecided

Dey calm down Mr oju aye ologbon arekereke oun owe grin

Bring serious buyer instead. No be views we go too chop.
Re: Clean To Teeth Mazda Cx-9 2007 Sport AWD Is Available by sheffyUTD(m): 1:46am On Nov 13, 2021
valarinz:

Ma Oga, make we find you seat abi, enjoying the show?

Boss, I am enjoying the show. Just here for the vawulence though. E dey pay bills cheesy
Re: Clean To Teeth Mazda Cx-9 2007 Sport AWD Is Available by Presegs(m): 6:52am On Nov 13, 2021
sheffyUTD:

Boss, I am enjoying the show. Just here for the vawulence though. E dey pay bills cheesy

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Clean To Teeth Mazda Cx-9 2007 Sport AWD Is Available by Presegs(m): 12:48pm On Nov 13, 2021
Av
Re: Clean To Teeth Mazda Cx-9 2007 Sport AWD Is Available by Presegs(m): 8:57am On Nov 14, 2021
Come
Re: Clean To Teeth Mazda Cx-9 2007 Sport AWD Is Available by Presegs(m): 1:36pm On Nov 15, 2021
Av
Re: Clean To Teeth Mazda Cx-9 2007 Sport AWD Is Available by Presegs(m): 5:56pm On Nov 15, 2021
Cool
Re: Clean To Teeth Mazda Cx-9 2007 Sport AWD Is Available by Presegs(m): 8:04am On Nov 16, 2021
AV
Re: Clean To Teeth Mazda Cx-9 2007 Sport AWD Is Available by Presegs(m): 7:13am On Nov 17, 2021
Av
Re: Clean To Teeth Mazda Cx-9 2007 Sport AWD Is Available by Presegs(m): 5:01pm On Nov 17, 2021
Sharp
Re: Clean To Teeth Mazda Cx-9 2007 Sport AWD Is Available by Presegs(m): 7:02pm On Nov 18, 2021
Av

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2013 Model Toyota Highlander Limited Toks Full Option / Brand New Bullet Proof Lexus Lx570: Price: N45m / Registered 2002 Toyota Avalon With Leather Seat: Price reduced to 800k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.