Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Goals & Assists: Ronaldo 9-3 Messi! Who Has Better Performance This Season? - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Goals & Assists: Ronaldo 9-3 Messi! Who Has Better Performance This Season? (21400 Views)

If Ballon D’or Was Given For The Most Goals + Assists Every Year.. � / 22 Goals & 11 Assists! Ronaldo Named Serie A Most Valuable Player Of 2018/19 / Between Ronaldo And Messi, Who Do You Think Deserves This Year's Balon D'or (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goals & Assists: Ronaldo 9-3 Messi! Who Has Better Performance This Season? by Kingcalls: 11:22pm On Nov 09, 2021
Georgejeez:

You really made lots of sense here, same thing with how he destroyed Juventus now Man utd .
Bruno , Cavani and Greenwood's form has dropped drastically because of lack of teamwork

Thats how u guys deceived Juventus until he left, now look at how shitty juve are... 9th for table... shey they said he was the reason y morata and dybala were not scoring...now between morata and dybala, the only have 6 goals in all competitions... chiesa that was on fire last season is now a shadow of himself cos Ronaldo improved his game ... his assists were duly converted by Ronaldo and Ronaldo's presence in the team always created space for him to shoot and score...if not for Ronaldo, ole wud hv been sacked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goals & Assists: Ronaldo 9-3 Messi! Who Has Better Performance This Season? by Szilard: 11:30pm On Nov 09, 2021
Femi8586:

Bros..
The media really like Messi.. They're just covering up his flops

Imagine the situations was switched.
If it was Ronaldo flopping and getting injured, the media for don roast am tire.

Even though I don't really think the Messi is the media's favorite...

Even if he was

The question should be, why do they prefer him?

1 Like

Re: Goals & Assists: Ronaldo 9-3 Messi! Who Has Better Performance This Season? by JohnnyPalmer: 11:33pm On Nov 09, 2021
Kingcalls:

How was Messi's goal better?? I have played football, not street football, I played for unilag in NUGA games, I was a starter back then... we even played against losing stars and udogi united back then .... any real football player will tell u that Ronaldo's goal was harder and better... messi had 4 opposing players in the box when he struck it ,of which 2 of the 4 run into the box late...Ronaldo had 9 players in the box stationed ( not running into the box) when he struck it... a defender even gave him a sliding tackle and it was a volley... Messi's was not a volley....its easier to convert chances when u are a goal up and the opposing team is chasing the game, than when u are a goal down in the dying minutes.... dont also forget Ronaldo's goal was at Bergamo, ;DMessi's was at home... Ronaldo's goal was better and harder to score

Oga no one asked for your failed football history

You are just too sentimental and biased

Obviously you don't know shit

But just so you know, Messi's goal won goal of the week
Ronaldo's goal?

Abi you sabi pass UEFA too

3 Likes

Re: Goals & Assists: Ronaldo 9-3 Messi! Who Has Better Performance This Season? by Kingcalls: 12:36am On Nov 10, 2021
JohnnyPalmer:

Ronaldo's goal?

U need to improve urself intelligently....its a waste of time arguing with u

1 Like

Re: Goals & Assists: Ronaldo 9-3 Messi! Who Has Better Performance This Season? by amamahdaniel(m): 1:13am On Nov 10, 2021
Kingcalls:

U need to improve urself intelligently....its a waste of time arguing with u
You get sense so?

He only ask you simple question, did you know more than fifa?

Olodo.
Re: Goals & Assists: Ronaldo 9-3 Messi! Who Has Better Performance This Season? by Alohaa: 1:38am On Nov 10, 2021
paulolee:

Omo see crazy comparison....na so e suppose be, since DM sabi use timeline to suit dier aguements..
I wonder wetin for happen assuming cr7 dey hot like lewa or sallah...dm for no allow us rest b dt..
wen league games return, he scores against watford n dm start to disturb us with crazy stats....
the funny tin is dt, na only cr7 favored thread dis op dey create n e dey always end up for f.p...
ballon d or dis monthend no be by nairalanders opinion or likes o..

Funny enough, your goat can’t score against farmers...
Give me Eibar or I retire ���

1 Like

Re: Goals & Assists: Ronaldo 9-3 Messi! Who Has Better Performance This Season? by Alohaa: 1:43am On Nov 10, 2021
blamingthedevil:
It is too early

One is on top of the League and almost winning the League...the other one cannot even talk of top four.

One disappears in big games, the other scores super goals.....

One is stand alone striker and point man...the other is a winger and midfielder

one dribble everyone on the field , the other kick the opponent

one is a classic goal scorer, the other one is tap in merchant

one has fans that are happy at the moment, the other has fans that brutalized, beaten, battered and ashamed of being called fan of the team currently.

one helps the team in all departments, the other wait to take the glory

One has a fake retirement trophy
The Other One doesn’t

One could have been a worldcup winner if only he knows how to score penalties
The other one knows how to score them

One is playing in the 6th best league
The other is playing in the best league

While the one with R in his name is the goat �
The other one is a sheep � baaaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Goals & Assists: Ronaldo 9-3 Messi! Who Has Better Performance This Season? by victooman: 2:18am On Nov 10, 2021
JohnnyPalmer:

Ronaldo's goal?

Guy u no get sense o, argue logically at least
Re: Goals & Assists: Ronaldo 9-3 Messi! Who Has Better Performance This Season? by victooman: 2:24am On Nov 10, 2021
amamahdaniel:

You get sense so?

Olodo.
how does the stupid question answer the explanation that guy gave him, forget football most of u so called graduate are too shallow, you are busy supporting him out of emotions, so that messi who is not aware after your existence will buy you a meal or what? so let me ask you ?Was the goals scored in the same week? what if there are other goals better than the one Ronaldo scored in that week? how u take get sense with wetin u dey support self?

1 Like

Re: Goals & Assists: Ronaldo 9-3 Messi! Who Has Better Performance This Season? by Nobody: 5:40am On Nov 10, 2021
you are just his lapdog, a useless lapdog
emmyrate1:
you mean the rara that is greater than ur entire generation, the rara that you wish he could be related to u, the rara that you can kill ur sef just to see? Like seriously i no ronaldo fans are obsessed with ronaldo but i no u join urs with stupidity. Pray in ur life time so u can be rich or comfortable like messi shoe repairer. Better thunder fire u than living because you dont have any hope of living
Re: Goals & Assists: Ronaldo 9-3 Messi! Who Has Better Performance This Season? by Nobody: 5:42am On Nov 10, 2021
Rabiu88:
Good one
where is your shop located?
Re: Goals & Assists: Ronaldo 9-3 Messi! Who Has Better Performance This Season? by Kingcalls: 6:52am On Nov 10, 2021
amamahdaniel:

You get sense so?

Olodo.

I'm sure u got the memo...
Re: Goals & Assists: Ronaldo 9-3 Messi! Who Has Better Performance This Season? by Lashist(m): 7:19am On Nov 10, 2021
Latakia:
Messi should not be ashamed to terminate his contract and go back to Barcelona now that Xavi is their coach. Manchester United might not be doing well but Ronaldo has been proving himself as the real GOAT. Messi is no where to be found, infact I don forget say Messi dey play ball.
Lol...who takes a dummy like you seriously sef?? A guy disguising as a female is tantamount to uselessness here...your opinions hold no single value guy cheesy
Re: Goals & Assists: Ronaldo 9-3 Messi! Who Has Better Performance This Season? by pek(m): 7:29am On Nov 10, 2021
Kingcalls:

Thats how u guys deceived Juventus until he left, how look at how shitty juve are... 9th for table... shey they said he was the reason y morata and dybala were not scoring...now between morata and dybala, the only have 6 goals in all competitions... chiesa that was on fire last season is now a shadow of himself cos Ronaldo improved his game ... his assists were duly converted by Ronaldo and Ronaldo's presence in the team always created space for him to shoot and score...if not for Ronaldo, ole wud hv been sacked
This is the truest thing I have read on nairaland in a long while!
Re: Goals & Assists: Ronaldo 9-3 Messi! Who Has Better Performance This Season? by Latakia(f): 8:46am On Nov 10, 2021
Lashist:

Lol...who takes a dummy like you seriously sef?? A guy disguising as a female is tantamount to uselessness here...your opinions hold no single value guy cheesy
Eeyah and a dummy like u still have the miserable time to quote on my comment. So u see how miserable u are grin

1 Like

Re: Goals & Assists: Ronaldo 9-3 Messi! Who Has Better Performance This Season? by Latakia(f): 8:47am On Nov 10, 2021
anonymous1759:

You’re shameless. Season started Aug this Nov you’re comparing it’s a pity.
Eeyah I didn't know Messi dey f**k your mama as my comment pain u enter bone
Re: Goals & Assists: Ronaldo 9-3 Messi! Who Has Better Performance This Season? by Latakia(f): 8:48am On Nov 10, 2021
fred04:

He will still win balloon d or
Eeyah maybe bloom bloom ball the type we played when we were seven years ;Day

1 Like

Re: Goals & Assists: Ronaldo 9-3 Messi! Who Has Better Performance This Season? by Latakia(f): 8:49am On Nov 10, 2021
openmine:

i wrongly quoted your first paragraph!
My apologizes!
Yes Messi is still playing soccer at PSG! cheesy cheesy
Free the guy abeg! cheesy
PSG when last did he even enter as a substitute not to talk of starting grin
Re: Goals & Assists: Ronaldo 9-3 Messi! Who Has Better Performance This Season? by anonymous1759(m): 10:31am On Nov 10, 2021
Latakia:
Eeyah I didn't know Messi dey f**k your mama as my comment pain u enter bone

I think say you be MuMu before . But after this your second post . I discover say you be incompetent MuMu.
Re: Goals & Assists: Ronaldo 9-3 Messi! Who Has Better Performance This Season? by openmine(m): 10:59am On Nov 10, 2021
Latakia:
PSG when last did he even enter as a substitute not to talk of starting grin
The season is just roughly 8-9 games... Still a lot of games to go!
Let the season end,then we can review the performance of the players & their impact to their new clubs!
Re: Goals & Assists: Ronaldo 9-3 Messi! Who Has Better Performance This Season? by usah4(m): 11:16am On Nov 10, 2021
ObaKlaz:
CRISTIANO RONALDO VS JOAO CANCELO MANCHESTER DERBY 2021 STATS.

Ronaldo:

1 shot on target.
27 touches.
Zero successful dribbles.
Zero possession recovered.
Zero penaltea! grin
1yellow card.
(Big game player!) cheesy grin

Cancelo:

125 touches.
104 passes (93 completed).
7 possession recovery.
4 shots (2 on target).
1 assist.
(MAN OF THE MATCH!)

Check their roles.
An attacking team can make defenders work tirelessly to pull off all this you've mentioned but a defensive team can only frustrate the Attackers so I hope you get it right.
If you want to compare them both then compare also their individual awards and trophies.
You should also know that Man Utd is lacking a tactical coach so wait when Utd have a good coach then you'll know what the GOAT is made up of.
Re: Goals & Assists: Ronaldo 9-3 Messi! Who Has Better Performance This Season? by Latakia(f): 11:57am On Nov 10, 2021
openmine:

The season is just roughly 8-9 games... Still a lot of games to go!
Let the season end,then we can review the performance of the players & their impact to their new clubs!
Eeyah the season is just roughly 8-9 games indeed. He go land he go land naim make butterfly enter bush grin
Re: Goals & Assists: Ronaldo 9-3 Messi! Who Has Better Performance This Season? by Latakia(f): 11:58am On Nov 10, 2021
anonymous1759:

I think say you be MuMu before . But after this your second post . I discover say you be incompetent MuMu.
Eeyah and your mumuism still dey make my comment pain u enter bone grin
Re: Goals & Assists: Ronaldo 9-3 Messi! Who Has Better Performance This Season? by openmine(m): 1:51pm On Nov 10, 2021
Latakia:
Eeyah the season is just roughly 8-9 games indeed. He go land he go land naim make butterfly enter bush grin
E b like U just get personal beef for Messi grin grin
If him be babe i for say U dey beef am becos e steal ur bf grin grin
Atleast he has scored some decisive goals for PSG....He is not a young player nah! cool
For the very fact that you are beefing him for not scoring in the ligue 1 considering his age and the type of league he plays for shows that he is a great player! wink wink
Re: Goals & Assists: Ronaldo 9-3 Messi! Who Has Better Performance This Season? by anonymous1759(m): 1:59pm On Nov 10, 2021
Latakia:
Eeyah and your mumuism still dey make my comment pain u enter bone grin

If e pain me I for insult your mumsy back but I no fit . Na you be the unfortunate MuMu. Pig
Re: Goals & Assists: Ronaldo 9-3 Messi! Who Has Better Performance This Season? by Latakia(f): 2:09pm On Nov 10, 2021
anonymous1759:

If e pain me I for insult your mumsy back but I no fit . Na you be the unfortunate MuMu. Pig
Eeyah how will that stop the pain pain in your bone grin
Re: Goals & Assists: Ronaldo 9-3 Messi! Who Has Better Performance This Season? by Latakia(f): 2:11pm On Nov 10, 2021
openmine:

E b like U just get personal beef for Messi grin grin
If him be babe i for say U dey beef am becos e steal ur bf grin grin
Atleast he has scored some decisive goals for PSG....He is not a young player nah! cool
For the very fact that you are beefing him for not scoring in the ligue 1 considering his age and the type of league he plays for shows that he is a great player! wink wink
Eeyah I can't even remember the last time he play soccer on the pitch grin Ikeregbe wey dey form injury grin
Re: Goals & Assists: Ronaldo 9-3 Messi! Who Has Better Performance This Season? by anonymous1759(m): 2:28pm On Nov 10, 2021
Latakia:
Eeyah how will that stop the pain pain in your bone grin

Common gold circle for prevent this argument but it’s unfortunate. I pity your parents for breeding a Buffon like you . It’s not their fault las las. Na as Devil want am . grin
Re: Goals & Assists: Ronaldo 9-3 Messi! Who Has Better Performance This Season? by Latakia(f): 3:03pm On Nov 10, 2021
anonymous1759:

Common gold circle for prevent this argument but it’s unfortunate. I pity your parents for breeding a Buffon like you . It’s not their fault las las. Na as Devil want am . grin
Eeyah sorry enh I can feel your pain from here. But come o shey Messi still dey play ball grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Samuel Kuchili Dies After Brief Illness / PHOTOS: Supporters Of J.S Saoura, Of Algeria Storm Popular Enugu Market / Abdel Rahim Mohamed Dies Of Heart Attack After Team's World Cup Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.