Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,290 members, 7,839,433 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Is Your December Budget Ready? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Your December Budget Ready? (287 Views)

Is Your December Budget Ready? / How's Your December Going To Be? Detty Or Clean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Your December Budget Ready? by positivityace: 2:31pm On Nov 09, 2021
How many of us are ready for Christmas and its expenses?

I’m not talking about spending as you go lifestyle. I’m referring to a well-planned budget. Not many of us I’m sure.

We may be thinking November is too early to start budgeting for December, but no, it’s not too late.

The interesting thing is that we tend to feel the pressure to provide the best and perfect Christmas ever for our family but with this mindset, comes stress.

We will end up stressing ourselves and others around us if care is not taken.

To plan the best Christmas for us and our family, we need to be in the best mind-frame and I believe this is the best time to plan for Christmas with less pressure.

But how can we enjoy our Christmas while living on a budget, without breaking the bank and also jumping into debt? https://positivityace.com/millennial-is-your-december-budget-ready/

(1) (Reply)

Wake Up To A Tranquil Sound Of Nature, The Experience Is Mind Blowing / It Came And Just Like That! It's Gone! / See How I Was Sent Home After After Having My Baby In Usa. Must Watch!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.