Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,663 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Patrol Helicopter Touched Down In Ihiala On Election Monitoring - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patrol Helicopter Touched Down In Ihiala On Election Monitoring (55897 Views)

Moment Tinubu Touched Down In Warri Amidst Shouts Of "Jagaban" (video) / Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results / Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patrol Helicopter Touched Down In Ihiala On Election Monitoring by vertueptime: 8:21pm On Nov 09, 2021
OP ya grammar is kurukere, it's touch down not touched down,I thought they burnt it

ANSMEDIA:
Security has been beefed up in Ihiala as the supplementary election goes on

https://www.facebook.com/660673490805047/posts/1991996061006110/
Re: Patrol Helicopter Touched Down In Ihiala On Election Monitoring by MiaBeer(m): 8:23pm On Nov 09, 2021
That useless thing should be patrolling and monitoring sambisa forest instead of Anambra state. Nigerian army and show off are like 5 and 6. lipsrsealed
Re: Patrol Helicopter Touched Down In Ihiala On Election Monitoring by Dedemworld: 8:30pm On Nov 09, 2021
holycup:
This aircraft should land in north east,where there is crisis

And only this helicopter would stop the crisis ryt... fighter jet and all sort of helicopters has been landing there, and do u mean if this one land there it would stop the crisis? Or does the helicopter looks like combat helicopter to u ?
Re: Patrol Helicopter Touched Down In Ihiala On Election Monitoring by gawu1: 8:44pm On Nov 09, 2021
holycup:
This aircraft should land in north east,where there is crisis
But landed correctly at where some ipob pigs of AfghaniEastan planned to frustrate the conduct of the election.
Re: Patrol Helicopter Touched Down In Ihiala On Election Monitoring by gawu1: 8:50pm On Nov 09, 2021
MiaBeer:
That useless thing should be patrolling and monitoring sambisa forest instead of Anambra state. Nigerian army and show off are like 5 and 6. lipsrsealed
Have you forgotten the no lefulendun no eraction Taliban people in control of the afghaniEastan who had threatened to stop the election?
It's that show up that made them backpedal their threats.
Re: Patrol Helicopter Touched Down In Ihiala On Election Monitoring by MiaBeer(m): 9:08pm On Nov 09, 2021
gawu1:

Have you forgotten the no lefulendun no eraction Taliban people in control of the afghaniEastan who had threatened to stop the election?
It's that show up that made them backpedal their threats.

Who opened the dog house for you? Read the garbage you typed again, loser!
And stop skipping your medication. Now, wash your kettle and mind your business.
Re: Patrol Helicopter Touched Down In Ihiala On Election Monitoring by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 9:11pm On Nov 09, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Military or police helicopter

Soludo is the next governor of Anambra state according to the results released so far

All this intimidation ain't neccesary

Prince of Aba, you are more worried about the law enforcement trying to keep the peace than your IPIG terrorist blodas killing and terrorizing the people of AfghanEastern.
You guys never disappoints.
Re: Patrol Helicopter Touched Down In Ihiala On Election Monitoring by CoolAmbience(m): 9:17pm On Nov 09, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Military or police helicopter

Soludo is the next governor of Anambra state according to the results released so far

All this intimidation ain't neccesary

Where are you?

Were you in Anambra?

Swear on your life that you were in Anambra as the election was going on....

The heavy security presence was never intended to intimidate APGA, but to be ready for any issues that IPOB may want to cause, considering their earlier 'no-election' threat.

Oga, na we travel go vote for Anambra...na una be the social media voters.
Re: Patrol Helicopter Touched Down In Ihiala On Election Monitoring by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:22pm On Nov 09, 2021
Godons1:

It's because Zamfara is more peaceful than ANAMBRA. cheesy grin grin grin

hahahahaha no kill person with laugh.
Re: Patrol Helicopter Touched Down In Ihiala On Election Monitoring by Godly247(m): 11:14pm On Nov 09, 2021
so nobody notice the 'GEJ'[b]so nobody notice the 'GEJ'[/b]so nobody notice the 'GEJ'
No be Goodluck Ebele Johnathan commissioned jet be that? where Buhari own...
Re: Patrol Helicopter Touched Down In Ihiala On Election Monitoring by warlordd(m): 2:34am On Nov 10, 2021
maureensylvia:
And it's news

As this post no concern me,

People saw jesus walking with cane in his hand, they thought it was another miracle, until okpa woman hear fiam fiam for her back...

And the okpa woman happened to be u.
Re: Patrol Helicopter Touched Down In Ihiala On Election Monitoring by Wchris(m): 1:43pm On Nov 10, 2021
patrickmuf:
Please shut up, that's not an attack heli...

U don smoke Calabar Igbo
Re: Patrol Helicopter Touched Down In Ihiala On Election Monitoring by gawu1: 6:00pm On Nov 10, 2021
MiaBeer:

Who opened the dog house for you? Read the garbage you typed again, loser!
And stop skipping your medication. Now, wash your kettle and mind your business.
Keep cool pig.
Pigs have never been winners in any race other than race to gutter swimming pool.
Typing garbage for disgusting animal like pig was even over respect. I should have served your normal meal you enjoy.
Meanwhile, How far with the case of your supreme leader today.
Re: Patrol Helicopter Touched Down In Ihiala On Election Monitoring by MiaBeer(m): 6:12pm On Nov 10, 2021
gawu1:

Keep cool pig.
Pigs have never been winners in any race other than race to gutter swimming pool.
Typing garbage for disgusting animal like pig was even over respect. I should have served your normal meal you enjoy.
First, make sure you don’t share your kettle like you did last week. That’s why Usman is still in the hospital trying to recover. There’s pandemic and losers like you need to be educated further. Also, you’re calling yourself pig right? If you knew what pigs did to someone you’re following, you will never call anyone pig again. Let’s leave it there!
Finally, please keep trying to take your medication and stay indoors like you’re told to because they’re everywhere recruiting bandits and kidnapper in the north. I pray they will not mistakenly recruit a major league loser like you grin

1 Like

Re: Patrol Helicopter Touched Down In Ihiala On Election Monitoring by MiaBeer(m): 6:26pm On Nov 10, 2021
gawu1:

Keep cool pig.
First of all, one bottle of qunnu for you! So, by calling someone a pig, does it mean you value pigs more than cows? As someone who come from generations of herdsmen, this is not good for you. Weak shoe shiner like you. Come gerrrrat a here.

1 Like

Re: Patrol Helicopter Touched Down In Ihiala On Election Monitoring by Valuc: 7:36pm On Nov 10, 2021
This police people just dey behave as if na der first time to see chopper for their lives
Re: Patrol Helicopter Touched Down In Ihiala On Election Monitoring by gawu1: 6:52am On Nov 11, 2021
MiaBeer:

First of all, one bottle of qunnu for you! So, by calling someone a pig, does it mean you value pigs more than cows? As someone who come from generations of herdsmen, this is not good for you. Weak shoe shiner like you. Come gerrrrat a here.
Where did I say I like pigs? shocked In fact never say that to me again because I can't see myself liking a disgusting animals called pigs. you should have fore knowledgeable that no one from herdsmen generations would have even an atom weight penchant for a cursed pig race. wink
Meanwhile, sometimes we dey brush toto of their female wey dey come our area for prostitution cool, as per just to help dem.
Re: Patrol Helicopter Touched Down In Ihiala On Election Monitoring by MiaBeer(m): 6:04pm On Nov 11, 2021
gawu1:

Where did I say I like pigs? shocked In fact never say that to me again because I can't see myself liking a disgusting animals called pigs. you should have fore knowledgeable that no one from herdsmen generations would have even an atom weight penchant for a cursed pig race. wink
Meanwhile, sometimes we dey brush toto of their female wey dey come our area for prostitution cool, as per just to help dem.
What a loser you are and will always be. Don’t let me put a curse on you for denigrating women with that your worthless analogy. You are now denying using the word pig. Doesn’t that show how pathetic you are? Again, I would stay away from typing pig anymore because of some historical facts ok. Now, one rugged kettle and mat for your stinking behind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ben Bruce Reacts To AMCON Closing Silverbird / Obasanjo & Patience Jonathan Hug At The Burial Of Umahi's Mother (Photos) / Patience And Goodluck Jonathan After Church Service In Bayelsa (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.