Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Unlimited Supply Of Soybeans Needed. 5 Trucks Of Paddy Rice Needed - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Unlimited Supply Of Soybeans Needed. 5 Trucks Of Paddy Rice Needed (720 Views)

Agro-consignment Deal: 100,000 Tonnes Of Soybeans Needed For Delivery In Lagos. / Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source / 1000 Tons Of Soybeans Available (Payment on delivery) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unlimited Supply Of Soybeans Needed. 5 Trucks Of Paddy Rice Needed by AfroAgroPower: 2:59pm On Nov 09, 2021
Whoever can fill up this order can reachout to me.

Unlimited Supplies of Soybeans are needed.

Paddy Rice also needed.

Reachout to me

1 Like

Re: Unlimited Supply Of Soybeans Needed. 5 Trucks Of Paddy Rice Needed by AfroAgroPower: 4:22pm On Nov 09, 2021
I started this Month of November with The ORIENTATION of RAISING NOVEMBER BILLIONAIRES because This was the name I gave to This Month of NOVEMBER, 2021.

I had created a WhatsApp Groupnto this Effect called " NOVEMBER BILLIONAIRES GROUP"....

And Right on here on Nairaland; I created a Thread to this Effect.

I had invited people who cared to join The NOVEMBER BILLIONAIRES GROUP to contact Me via WhatsApp to indicate their interest to join.

The PURPOSE of The NOVEMBER BILLIONAIRES GROUP is SIMPLE as A,B,C:

A - AGRICULTURAL TRADING

B - BUSINESS TRADING,

C - CURRENCY TRADING.

The PURPOSE of The NOVEMBER BILLIONAIRES GROUP is to AID, BOOST and CONNECT it's CARTEL MEMBERS To More Wealth Through:

A - AGRICULTURAL TRADING

B - BUSINESS TRADING,

C - CURRENCY TRADING.

The screenshot below is a representation of The Beginnings of The NOVEMBER BILLIONAIRES GROUP.

We will be HAVING and CLOSING Many AGRICULTURAL DEALS......... INSHA ALLAH !!! cool

Re: Unlimited Supply Of Soybeans Needed. 5 Trucks Of Paddy Rice Needed by AfroAgroPower: 4:34pm On Nov 09, 2021
AGRICULTURAL TRADING Through PRODUCTIVE and PROFIT ORIENTED DISCUSSIONS

cool

Conversation Switch to One of My DELIVERY MERCHANT.

Re: Unlimited Supply Of Soybeans Needed. 5 Trucks Of Paddy Rice Needed by AfroAgroPower: 4:41pm On Nov 09, 2021
Conversation Switch Back to My Precious CASHew Juliet.

Re: Unlimited Supply Of Soybeans Needed. 5 Trucks Of Paddy Rice Needed by Curious345: 12:34pm On Nov 14, 2021
AfroAgroPower:
I started this Month of November with The ORIENTATION of RAISING NOVEMBER BILLIONAIRES because This was the name I gave to This Month of NOVEMBER, 2021.

I had created a WhatsApp Groupnto this Effect called " NOVEMBER BILLIONAIRES GROUP"....

And Right on here on Nairaland; I created a Thread to this Effect.

I had invited people who cared to join The NOVEMBER BILLIONAIRES GROUP to contact Me via WhatsApp to indicate their interest to join.

The PURPOSE of The NOVEMBER BILLIONAIRES GROUP is SIMPLE as A,B,C:

A - AGRICULTURAL TRADING

B - BUSINESS TRADING,

C - CURRENCY TRADING.

The PURPOSE of The NOVEMBER BILLIONAIRES GROUP is to AID, BOOST and CONNECT it's CARTEL MEMBERS To More Wealth Through:

A - AGRICULTURAL TRADING

B - BUSINESS TRADING,

C - CURRENCY TRADING.

The screenshot below is a representation of The Beginnings of The NOVEMBER BILLIONAIRES GROUP.

We will be HAVING and CLOSING Many AGRICULTURAL DEALS......... INSHA ALLAH !!! cool
you are a scammer walahi.. Infact thunder fire you
Re: Unlimited Supply Of Soybeans Needed. 5 Trucks Of Paddy Rice Needed by AfroAgroPower: 12:59pm On Nov 14, 2021
Curious345:
you are a scammer walahi.. Infact thunder fire you

Why are you pained ?

Be Healed.
Re: Unlimited Supply Of Soybeans Needed. 5 Trucks Of Paddy Rice Needed by emmanuelbrown26: 4:47pm On Dec 28, 2021
AfroAgroPower:
Whoever can fill up this order can reachout to me.

Unlimited Supplies of Soybeans are needed.

Paddy Rice also needed.
U still need a supplier?

Reachout to me
Re: Unlimited Supply Of Soybeans Needed. 5 Trucks Of Paddy Rice Needed by Kaycee121: 12:59pm On Jan 14, 2022
Good day . We at TANJURIEL FARMS AND AGRO. We are into supply of both rice paddy and soya beans maize or any other types of grains in very large quantities..
You can reach me on Whatsapp for more details here is my number.

Re: Unlimited Supply Of Soybeans Needed. 5 Trucks Of Paddy Rice Needed by Kaycee121: 6:22pm On Jan 16, 2022
Hi everyone I would like to use this medium to inform you all that we at

TANJURIEL FARMS AND AGRO

we are into the supply in tonnes of the following

Paddy Rice
White or yellow maize
Wheat
soyabean
Millet
Etc

Kindly contact me today 07032492179.
Payment on delivery is our payment type

Ensure to call, text or WhatsApp the number above if you are in need of any of the above we can supply in large quantities

(1) (Reply)

Adesina, Agriculture Minister Named Forbes African Person Of The Year / Job Sreening Exercise At IITA Ibadan / Pls, I Need The Steps In Setting Up Of A Citrus Plantation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.