Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,861 members, 7,817,543 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

ADC Governorship Candidate, Akachukwu Nwankpo Voted For APGA (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ADC Governorship Candidate, Akachukwu Nwankpo Voted For APGA (video) (27027 Views)

Victor Oye: Peter Obi Will Not Achieve Anything Until He Returns To APGA (Video) / Goodluck Jonathan Appoints Akachukwu Nwankpo As Personal Envoy / I Didn't Purchase ADC Governorship Form For Governor Ambode - Ikuforiji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

ADC Governorship Candidate, Akachukwu Nwankpo Voted For APGA (video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:14pm On Nov 09, 2021
ADC Governorship candidate, Akachukwu Nwankpo votes against himself in Ihiala LGA also canvas support for APGA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pK7NLJphRvk

https://www.facebook.com/129804217088399/posts/4503740583028052/

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: ADC Governorship Candidate, Akachukwu Nwankpo Voted For APGA (video) by CallmeGideon: 3:24pm On Nov 09, 2021
He put his vote where it will be more usefull grin grin. Inukwa

126 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ADC Governorship Candidate, Akachukwu Nwankpo Voted For APGA (video) by Bishop4bella(m): 3:27pm On Nov 09, 2021
The man decided not to waste his vote

237 Likes 7 Shares

Re: ADC Governorship Candidate, Akachukwu Nwankpo Voted For APGA (video) by mbasharon(m): 3:28pm On Nov 09, 2021
Lolzz
Indirectly asking for commissioner

222 Likes 8 Shares

Re: ADC Governorship Candidate, Akachukwu Nwankpo Voted For APGA (video) by Ruggman: 3:31pm On Nov 09, 2021
He was never a contestant, just hustling for appointment

155 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ADC Governorship Candidate, Akachukwu Nwankpo Voted For APGA (video) by Leverage2021: 3:34pm On Nov 09, 2021
He knows he is done for

So na sensational headlines e dey find now to get attention

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ADC Governorship Candidate, Akachukwu Nwankpo Voted For APGA (video) by bestman09(m): 3:37pm On Nov 09, 2021
He conceded defeat already.
This is his post to the effect.

Battle in Ihiala LGA: "I will Vote APGA tomorrow"- Nwankpo, ADC Guber Candidate

By Dr. Harris Chuma-Odili FCMsp, Ogene Igbo

The governorship candidate of African Democratic Congress ADC Nze Akachukwu Nwankpo has thrown weight behind Prof Chukwuma Soludo, the governorship candidate of the All Progressives Grand Alliance APGA.

Nwankpo said "Today by 18.46 pm I and my wife Bar. Obiageli Nwankpo spoke with Prof. Chukwuma Charles Soludo, the Gubernatorial Candidate of APGA. Congratulated him for a hard fought election and in fact conceded to him the title of the Next Governor of ANAMBRA State."

He continued “My dear friend and brother, I have studied the trend of this election and seen clearly that the people of ANAMBRA State want you to lead a deep seated effort to reform and rebuild our State. ANAMBRA State must now become a State run on the basis of the will and desire of our people."

"I add my voice in calling the people of Ihiala Local Government to rise up and resoundingly end this election by massively voting for Soludo.

"Let there be no doubt that Ihiala LGA Stands where the rest of ANAMBRA State Stands. I further advise you to mount the horse of great leadership and reach out to other candidates with humility and respect so that together we can all stop pressure cooking ANAMBRA State and start rebuilding. Reach to Val Ozigbo who is much loved and to Dr. Andy Uba who has equally fought a hard campaign. Let us together build a state where all men of faith can find comfort and partnership in Christ. Congratulations Odenigbo

"I will vote APGA tomorrow and be assured Ihiala will massively vote APGA tomorrow" Nwankpo concluded

Prof Charles Chukwuma Soludo expressed his joy and promised to build a government of reform and to reach out tonite to all the candidates in the race.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ADC Governorship Candidate, Akachukwu Nwankpo Voted For APGA (video) by Tmex(m): 4:36pm On Nov 09, 2021
Naija way. This one is just an open selfish politician.

3 Likes

Re: ADC Governorship Candidate, Akachukwu Nwankpo Voted For APGA (video) by PrinceOfLagos: 4:40pm On Nov 09, 2021
Chei

He even voted against himself for Soludo's Apga

God is wonderful

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: ADC Governorship Candidate, Akachukwu Nwankpo Voted For APGA (video) by christejames(m): 4:50pm On Nov 09, 2021
Wiseman, he knows he had a good fight but seeing APGA coming out victorious he pitched his tent with the winning team...

Who wan join losers before?

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: ADC Governorship Candidate, Akachukwu Nwankpo Voted For APGA (video) by seyz91(m): 5:47pm On Nov 09, 2021
cheesy
Ruggman:
He was never a contestant, just hustling for appointment

2 Likes

Re: ADC Governorship Candidate, Akachukwu Nwankpo Voted For APGA (video) by abobote: 5:48pm On Nov 09, 2021
He doesn't have a choice. Before now we didn't know that ADC has a candidate on the election

9 Likes

Re: ADC Governorship Candidate, Akachukwu Nwankpo Voted For APGA (video) by Awise09(m): 5:48pm On Nov 09, 2021
He know what is better for him. He can't loose all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ADC Governorship Candidate, Akachukwu Nwankpo Voted For APGA (video) by joyandfaith: 5:48pm On Nov 09, 2021
Domino effect
Re: ADC Governorship Candidate, Akachukwu Nwankpo Voted For APGA (video) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 09, 2021
Nice
Re: ADC Governorship Candidate, Akachukwu Nwankpo Voted For APGA (video) by Vulcanheph(m): 5:49pm On Nov 09, 2021
Appointment loading...

4 Likes

Re: ADC Governorship Candidate, Akachukwu Nwankpo Voted For APGA (video) by Cj4charles(m): 5:49pm On Nov 09, 2021
If it were to be Mortal Combat, this is what they call FATALITY to APC....

13 Likes

Re: ADC Governorship Candidate, Akachukwu Nwankpo Voted For APGA (video) by Connoisseur(m): 5:50pm On Nov 09, 2021
It's not new...
Contestants have been known to vote for rivals once a deal is made.
Re: ADC Governorship Candidate, Akachukwu Nwankpo Voted For APGA (video) by Vulcanheph(m): 5:50pm On Nov 09, 2021
joyandfaith:
Domino effect
Exactly... Oli dey your head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ADC Governorship Candidate, Akachukwu Nwankpo Voted For APGA (video) by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 5:50pm On Nov 09, 2021
Hahahahahaha

my joy is that Tinubu urchins are crying to the glory of Elshadai Elohim

for those who has been wondering about the defection of anambra lawmakers to APC

Let me teach politics
those defections are not in any connection with Andy uba election but buni faction only.
Andy was just doing paparazzi to prove he's on ground but trust me it's all about Buni faction of APC in extention buhari faction (cpc)
they careless about Anambra election and the heavy security is just because of ipob and nothing more cheesy
the people that handled Andy uba election are Tinubu faction hence Uzodinma, Ganduje and co
buni is busy building his wall for the battle ahead.

once again Tinubu has been disgraced
Tinubu urchins to the muds
praise master Jesus!
onye nwe anyị nonyere unu cheesy

8 Likes

Re: ADC Governorship Candidate, Akachukwu Nwankpo Voted For APGA (video) by Mayeldah(m): 5:50pm On Nov 09, 2021
Baba dey find post, at all at all na I'm bad pass

Even if na Aide to Soludo him go take
Re: ADC Governorship Candidate, Akachukwu Nwankpo Voted For APGA (video) by Ykc2(m): 5:50pm On Nov 09, 2021
Since Apga will not win election in apc controlled states of SW and North ,so we rejected Apc in anambra state no fight?

8 Likes

Re: ADC Governorship Candidate, Akachukwu Nwankpo Voted For APGA (video) by 88natzy(m): 5:50pm On Nov 09, 2021
Mr. Akachukwu for commissioner of failure, shameful development and defeat management.