Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Did You Know That? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Did You Know That? (271 Views)

9 Signs To Know That You Have Vitamin C Deficiency / Do You Know That Blue Light From Smart Phones Can Damage The Eye? / Fruits You Don't Know That Can Increase Risk Of Miscarriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did You Know That? by Watermountains(f): 4:19pm On Nov 09, 2021
Every disease/illness can be reversed naturally with the assistance of a plant based lifestyle.

Re: Did You Know That? by ZaRuleOfLaw: 4:31pm On Nov 09, 2021
Watermountains:
Every disease/illness can be reversed naturally with the assistance of a plant based lifestyle.
is it just watermelon? I don't believe anyone can eat only water melon for 30 days. please list other melons that meet the criteria.
Re: Did You Know That? by Watermountains(f): 4:38pm On Nov 09, 2021
ZaRuleOfLaw:
is it just watermelon? I don't believe anyone can eat only water melon for 30 days. please list other melons that meet the criteria.

He definitely said ONE OF THE MOST meaning not the only way and not just watermelon, he said it’s one of the most effective but anyways, don’t knock it and rule it out before trying but ok……..whatever you say. Shruggs lol

And other melons that fit the criteria?? It depends on what you’re trying to accomplish because any other melons won’t give you the best results of cleansing your colon like watermelon because watermelon is mainly made of water like our bodies

(1) (Reply)

How To Remove Dental Plaque In Just 5 Minutes / How To Loose Belly Fat Fast / My Reaction To An Accident I Had.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.