Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Is Ladipoe The Silent King Of Nigerian Hip-hop? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Is Ladipoe The Silent King Of Nigerian Hip-hop? (246 Views)

The Consistency Of Nigerian Hip-hop Revivalist, MI Abaga (a.k.a The Guy) / Is Ladipoe The Silent King Of Nigerian Hip-hop? / Is Ladipoe The Silent King Of Nigerian Hip-hop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Ladipoe The Silent King Of Nigerian Hip-hop? by Acekoncepts27(m): 6:28pm On Nov 09, 2021
Last night I felt the urge to listen to Nigerian hardcore rap songs,I searched everywhere and was disappointed when I discovered that neither Mi or Vector has been consistent in the scene for sometime after the release the crown of clay collabo.i stumbled on Ladipoe's EP 'Providence' on Audiomack, and it has been on repeat ever since then. Don Jazzy na Baba for talent hunts.

Re: Is Ladipoe The Silent King Of Nigerian Hip-hop? by jojothaiv(m): 8:23pm On Nov 10, 2021
I bet you haven't bump into A-Q last material though..

(1) (Reply)

[music] Diamond Sky – Body / I Have Been Cooked Up In A House For Months, I Never Got Asylum To Canada - Dj S / The Arrival Of The Rnb Messiah, Starflux And New Beginning Of Mind Blowing Sound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.