Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Adding One Deck Floor To My Bungalow But Using Earth Or Clay Blocks - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Adding One Deck Floor To My Bungalow But Using Earth Or Clay Blocks (376 Views)

Hi Nairaland Builders, Do I Need To Do German Floor For My Bungalow? / Average Cost Of Building, With Moderate Finishing A Four Flat One Deck Building / A Clay House With Two Air-Conditions In Benin Spotted By A Nairalander (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adding One Deck Floor To My Bungalow But Using Earth Or Clay Blocks by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 09, 2021
I have this idea to build the new floor with organic materials from the earth. Since the original building was constructed with 5" blocks and constructed with very strong materials about 60 years ago.

I need ideas how to strengthen all the structural walls.

(1) (Reply)

The apartment has been taken / Lexus Es 350 2010 / 4 Bedroom Terrace Duplex With Self Spacious Compound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.