Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,333 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Problem With Lagos Real Estate! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Problem With Lagos Real Estate! (413 Views)

Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me / Photos From The Scene Of The Ikoyi Building Collapse (Graphic) / Help Me Before Termites Collapse My Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Problem With Lagos Real Estate! by TayoAinaFilms(m): 6:42pm On Nov 09, 2021
Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Problem with Lagos Real Estate is a video where Tayo Aina discusses the collapsed building in Lagos Nigeria and some of the issues with building construction in Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3f62elYiJZ0

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Problem With Lagos Real Estate! by sultaan(m): 11:30am On Nov 13, 2021
why is no one mentioning the substandard cement in the country, and the ridiculous duty on iron bars we can't make.

There is no set standard for brick making, a little rain and everything is soaked ready to fall.

(1) (Reply)

House For Sale, Urban Shelter Estate Kubwa Abuja / Did You Miss Out On Purchasing A Land At Odili Road While It Was Still Cheap? / Machine Smoothening And Spray Application.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.