Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

I Once Went On A Date With Bus Driver - Dj Cuppy (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Once Went On A Date With Bus Driver - Dj Cuppy (Video) (488 Views)

Israel DMW Afeare Apologizes To DJ Cuppy (Video) / Fan Super Excited As DJ Cuppy Video-called Him: Pictures & Video / DJ Cuppy Tells Davido To Start Calling Her "Aunty Cuppy" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Once Went On A Date With Bus Driver - Dj Cuppy (Video) by 2021Blogger: 9:12pm On Nov 09, 2021
Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola aka DJ Cuppy has revealed some personal details about herself.

According to her, in her quest for true love, she revealed that she has dated almost all kinds of men including a bus driver.

The 28-year-old made this disclosure during an interview where she talked about her private life.

When asked how she finds these men, the talented DJ noted that she sees them on Apps one of which cost about 400 pounds to join the platform.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clTXH1XBSI4

Source: https://uzomediatv.com/i-once-went-on-date-with-bus-driver-dj-cuppy/

Lalasticlala

Re: I Once Went On A Date With Bus Driver - Dj Cuppy (Video) by Jeon(f): 10:02pm On Nov 09, 2021
Congratulations pink lady.
Re: I Once Went On A Date With Bus Driver - Dj Cuppy (Video) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 09, 2021
I am not surprised undecided

(1) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Finally Reacts To Davido Birthday Donation[see What He Said] / VIDEO: Oga Sabinus Speaks On 'nudity' In Nigerian Comedy / Bbnaija Liquorose & Emma Love Play In Dubai Yatch (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.