Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Breach Of Privacy. Help Me From Isa Pantami And Glo Network - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Breach Of Privacy. Help Me From Isa Pantami And Glo Network (1443 Views)

Telcom Firms Shun Isa Pantami’s Data Cut Directive / MTN, 9mobile, Airtel And Glo Important Service Codes You Should Know / How To Make Glo Network Browsing Speed Fast Like Mtn,etisalat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breach Of Privacy. Help Me From Isa Pantami And Glo Network by ultiabaz36(m): 9:19pm On Nov 09, 2021
Please help me world. Glo World and Dr Isa Ali Pantami have sold out my personal information to third party.

I bought my Glo sim card some years back and I linked it with my NIN and this same sim happens to be my bank alert sim card. So, in March 17, 2021 I lost my phone which contains my both MTN Nigeria and Glo sims. I make all the efforts in March to ensure that I retrieve my sims but I was told that there is Embargo on rim card registration by Federal Government of Nigeria so I need to wait until the embargo is lifted. In April, I heard the news that the embargo has been lifted then I went straight to Glo office at Alen in Ikeja where I was told that there is still no directive from the government to start registering the sim card. I also went there in May to do the welcome back of my sim, but the baba attending to the customers told me that I came late that I should some other day because today is fully booked.

But due to the nature of my job, (customer care service at one of the commercial banks) I couldn't go to Alen to get back my Glo sim. So, today 09/11/2021, when I eventually got back to the Glo office to retrieve my line, the lady that attended to me said my line has been sold to another customer. Then, I asked her that does she know that my bank account is linked to that line and my NIN is already linked to sim as she can see on their system. This lady told me to go back to my bank and change the number on my bank account and for the NIN there is nothing I can do to it.

I am now calling on Nigerians to please save me and life from the possible implication that may arise due to the third party access to my personal information. Please help me.

Re: Breach Of Privacy. Help Me From Isa Pantami And Glo Network by delzbaba(m): 10:56pm On Nov 09, 2021
Breach, its breach of privacy.

4 Likes

Re: Breach Of Privacy. Help Me From Isa Pantami And Glo Network by Flamees(m): 6:59am On Nov 10, 2021
Nna ehh
Re: Breach Of Privacy. Help Me From Isa Pantami And Glo Network by cassidy1996(m): 7:13am On Nov 10, 2021
this country self, nothing works here

2 Likes

Re: Breach Of Privacy. Help Me From Isa Pantami And Glo Network by LordofNaija: 8:52am On Nov 10, 2021
God has blessed you, if you are smart enough, this is a life changing opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Breach Of Privacy. Help Me From Isa Pantami And Glo Network by busar(m): 8:57am On Nov 10, 2021
You only have issues with Glo..
What you should have done is to write NCC(not sure if I got that correctly) and tag the minister to it. This is a big case ..
By the way, is it Isa pantami that sold your sim or Glo? Edit your topic

1 Like

Re: Breach Of Privacy. Help Me From Isa Pantami And Glo Network by obyrich(m): 9:37am On Nov 10, 2021
LordofNaija:
God has blessed you, if you are smart enough, this is a life changing opportunity.
I honestly wish I get this kind of luck. OP will not understand
Re: Breach Of Privacy. Help Me From Isa Pantami And Glo Network by Jwonder(m): 9:40am On Nov 10, 2021
This kind of things happens when we elect foolish people and they make foolish policies.

And if you can, please sue Glo for selling a sim already linked to a NIN, but first write to NCC and see if they can help.

This linking nin to sim is useless, even in usa you don't need your ssn to get a sim unless you're buying a postpaid plan so they would need your information to run a credit report.

2 Likes

Re: Breach Of Privacy. Help Me From Isa Pantami And Glo Network by samsard(m): 9:57am On Nov 10, 2021
Jwonder:
This kind of things happens when we elect foolish people and they make foolish policies.

And if you can, please sue Glo for selling a sim already linked to a NIN, but first write to NCC and see if they can help.

This linking nin to sim is useless, even in usa you don't need your ssn to get a sim unless you're buying a postpaid plan so they would need your information to run a credit report.
SIM cards get recycled after months of dormancy.

1 Like

Re: Breach Of Privacy. Help Me From Isa Pantami And Glo Network by LordofNaija: 9:58am On Nov 10, 2021
obyrich:
I honestly wish I get this kind of luck. OP will not understand
Let OP consult with me for a small fee, I will tell him

1 Like

Re: Breach Of Privacy. Help Me From Isa Pantami And Glo Network by Jwonder(m): 11:22am On Nov 10, 2021
samsard:
SIM cards get recycled after months of dormancy.

That policy should have changed since the government now want us to link our nin to our sim cards.
And there should also be a way to unlink the nin if they must resale.
It obvious all this wasn't taken into consideration before they came up with the NIN policy.

2 Likes

Re: Breach Of Privacy. Help Me From Isa Pantami And Glo Network by Gadafii: 11:53am On Nov 10, 2021
Drag them to court, they paid millions of naira the other day for unsolicited deduction for caller tunes fee.
Re: Breach Of Privacy. Help Me From Isa Pantami And Glo Network by samsard(m): 12:10pm On Nov 10, 2021
Jwonder:

That policy should have changed since the government now want us to link our nin to our sim cards.
And there should also be a way to unlink the nin if they must resale.
It obvious all this wasn't taken into consideration before they came up with the NIN policy.
Yeah, that's right.
Re: Breach Of Privacy. Help Me From Isa Pantami And Glo Network by FlipModeSquade(m): 3:28pm On Nov 10, 2021
Your SIM overstayed it's dormancy period and it had to be recycled..

GLO always gives forewarnings of an impending SIM blockage..

For the customer to do something about it..

The only issue there is your NIN..

There should be a way to unlink NINs from recycled SIMs.
Re: Breach Of Privacy. Help Me From Isa Pantami And Glo Network by cbaba: 5:01pm On Nov 10, 2021
You live in a lawless country.
Don't expect much.

Just go and change your numbers at the bank.
Hope you put a stop to your accounts.

But if you are worth 10M and feel like your data privacy is hurting your ego and u wanna show Glo and Pantami a lesson....just Google any SAN in an Abuja environment.

May the best man win!
Re: Breach Of Privacy. Help Me From Isa Pantami And Glo Network by McStoic(m): 5:28pm On Nov 10, 2021
LordofNaija:

Spill it na. Make him learn.
Re: Breach Of Privacy. Help Me From Isa Pantami And Glo Network by MyPoint: 7:31pm On Nov 10, 2021
ultiabaz36:
Please help me world. Glo World and Dr Isa Ali Pantami have sold out my personal information to third party.

I bought my Glo sim card.

The policy on sim card for all network is that you loose you ownership to any SIM if it remains inactive for 3 months.

Advice, when next you have such incidence, keep loading it with credit. Even if it is N50 per month.

If not, they will sell it to another user.

(1) (Reply)

If You Find A Lost Phone On The Road / Sony Ericsson W800i / Nokia Smartphone With Very Strong Battery.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.