Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,265 members, 7,846,251 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Iwp V2.0 + Private Members Forum + Rapidleech Server - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Iwp V2.0 + Private Members Forum + Rapidleech Server (1005 Views)

Iwp V2.0 + Private Members Forum + Rapidleech Server / Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 / Es 388 V2 0 Bluetooth Usb Adapter Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iwp V2.0 + Private Members Forum + Rapidleech Server by dfreakziwp: 5:47pm On Jun 06, 2011
Hi Nairalanders.
How are you all doing.
I am offering IWP V2.0 server for anyone interested.

The best thing about my server is that you get access to a members only forum where you will be given 24/7 support from me.

All support and communication from me is via the Private Members forum.

I can only take 20 clients per month.

You are also given access to a RAPIDLEECH server which you can use to download file from FILEHOSTING SITE.

All this goes N2000 per month. I know you will say the price is much but guess what it is worth it. I can promise you that.

To place an order all you need to do is visit http://178.79.130.192/dfreakziwp/ to place an order and for more details.

---DFREAKZIWP----
Re: Iwp V2.0 + Private Members Forum + Rapidleech Server by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 10, 2011
well let me see til Sunday how good it goes , having problems with my yahoo messenger logs out and logs in intermittently .still watching and pls help me with sites were i can download videos. thks
Re: Iwp V2.0 + Private Members Forum + Rapidleech Server by dfreakziwp: 8:55am On Jun 11, 2011
beebee2000:

well let me see til Sunday how good it goes , having problems with my yahoo messenger logs out and logs in intermittently .still watching and pls help me with sites were i can download videos. thks

Really sorry about the logging out and logging in of yahoo messenger.
Will send the sites to you.
Re: Iwp V2.0 + Private Members Forum + Rapidleech Server by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 11, 2011
ok am waiting, and also had problem downloadin movies

(1) (Reply)

Help: Windows XP Is Counterfeit! / Plz What's The Best Modem To Use In Uyo. I'm Just Tired. / Hottest Glo 20gb Tweak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.