Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Dear Christians, All You Need Is Evidence - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dear Christians, All You Need Is Evidence (432 Views)

Dear Christians,please Say Something About This / Dear Christians, Get Ready Or Be Beheaded / Dear Christians, Why Are Developed/educated Countries Leaving Religion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Christians, All You Need Is Evidence by NaijaSatanlst: 5:11am On Nov 10, 2021
Athiesm is just a rejection of your belief system.
You say, "demons exist". I say, "proof it". You say, "You don't have any proof". I say, "Alright I don't believe you then." It's that simple.
I am not making any claims about God(s), but I am asking you to back up YOUR claims about God.

You have no proof for the existence of an afterlife or demons or spirits.
You keep mentioning faith, because you've got no evidence to back up your claim.
Christianity evolved from other religions, which in turn evolved from Animism.

Three thousand years ago, in the Southwest Asian lands we now call Israel and Palestine, a group of people worshipped a complex pantheon of deities, led by a father god called El. El had seventy children, who were gods in their own right. One of them was a minor storm deity, known as Yahweh.

Yahweh had a body, a wife, offspring and colleagues. He fought monsters and mortals. He gorged on food and wine, wrote books, and took walks and naps. But he would become something far larger and far more abstract: the God of the great monotheistic religions. But, God's cultural DNA stretches back centuries before the Bible was written, and persists in the tics and twitches of our own society, whether we are believers or not.

If you want me to become Christian today, you have to provide actual evidence to back up your claims about Jesus. Jesus was also mentioned in the Qur'an and unlike the story of his birth as told by many Christians, He was born under a palm tree and started speaking right after He was born.

You'll have to provide reasonable answers as to why snakes don't talk anymore and miracles (like the blind seeing) don't happen as they "did" in the biblical times. You'll have to explain why God is subject to human bias too.

You'd have to explain why you are so against the concept of Evolution, even though it doesn't disprove God in anyway.

Please note: If you are replying this, note that evolution never stated that Humans descended from apes. If you think that evolution states that humans descended from apes, I'm sorry, go and grab your science textbook and read what evolution actually states. I will not be replying any nonsensical arguments about evolution.

Because most of you Christians don't know what you are talking about, trust me, I have listened to Christians talk about evolution and their arguments are always filled with MISCONCEPTIONS about evolution.

If you have any evidence against evolution, get your evidence, get it peer reviewed, win your Nobel prize and be recognized as the person who disproved about 200 years of science. If you know that you don't have any tangible evidence against evolution, then it's best to keep shut and avoid embarrassing yourself on this public website.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Christians, All You Need Is Evidence by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:18am On Nov 10, 2021
Your problem is complicated because you are heaping blame and accusations against a faculty yet you know nothing about the faculty.
Who are the Christians?
That's what you supposed to sought out first before talking about where they go wrong or evidence! cheesy
Re: Dear Christians, All You Need Is Evidence by DriverX: 7:21am On Nov 10, 2021
The onus lies on you really.
Re: Dear Christians, All You Need Is Evidence by LordReed(m): 8:00am On Nov 10, 2021
DriverX:

How?
Re: Dear Christians, All You Need Is Evidence by kingxsamz(m): 10:39am On Nov 10, 2021
DriverX:

Here we go again. undecided

1 Like

Re: Dear Christians, All You Need Is Evidence by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:09am On Nov 10, 2021
kingxsamz:

The onus is on whoever wants to carry along fellow intelligent creatures in the same line of thought with the absence of the most intelligent Personality (GOD)
So if anyone feels like talking let them talk but carrying others along is impossible if you want to discard the existence of God! smiley
Re: Dear Christians, All You Need Is Evidence by NaijaSatanlst: 12:37pm On Nov 10, 2021
DriverX:
I am not making any claims here. I am only rejecting the claims which you've made without evidence.
Re: Dear Christians, All You Need Is Evidence by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:40pm On Nov 10, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:

I am not making any claims here. I am only rejecting the claims which you've made without evidence.
Nobody is forcing claims down your throat so don't play the victim when you're actually the bully. Humans are free agents and they can believe anything as long as they're not coming to snatch your bread from you.
So being overwhelmed simply because of some claims makes you a semi human because anyone is entitled to his/her opinion! cheesy
Re: Dear Christians, All You Need Is Evidence by Dtruthspeaker: 2:52pm On Nov 10, 2021
Unjust and Biased Atheist, evidence can be put before and has been severally put before you, but no one can ever force you to See it!
Re: Dear Christians, All You Need Is Evidence by Dtruthspeaker: 3:08pm On Nov 10, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:
..If you want me to become Christian today, you have to provide actual evidence to back up your claims about Jesus.

Whom The Lord has Rejected, no prophet of God and from God can Accept him.

And we all know that atheist is a congregation of God Rejects.

So no one wants you amongst our numbers.

Try the Otematum and the indomie monster.
Re: Dear Christians, All You Need Is Evidence by Dtruthspeaker: 6:28am On Nov 11, 2021
kingxsamz:

Agaain! Same old shit, dog, just a different day (it is not a fuckin' game). grin

Here we go again, agaain!
You know how niggas do when we play how we play. grin

A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. grin

So If it's fuc.k me, nigga, you know it's fuc.k you grin
Re: Dear Christians, All You Need Is Evidence by Dtruthspeaker: 6:30am On Nov 11, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:

No one put any claim to ya. grin You Raised it all by yourself grin and you expressed your bias (as is your right).
Re: Dear Christians, All You Need Is Evidence by Workch: 7:14am On Nov 11, 2021
DriverX:
how?
Re: Dear Christians, All You Need Is Evidence by Workch: 7:15am On Nov 11, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The onus is on whoever wants to carry along fellow intelligent creatures in the same line of thought with the absence of the most intelligent Personality (GOD)
So if anyone feels like talking let them talk but carrying others along is impossible if you want to discard the existence of God! smiley
Do you believe that the Flying Spaghetti Monster created Jehovah?
Re: Dear Christians, All You Need Is Evidence by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:25am On Nov 11, 2021
Workch:

Do you believe that the Flying Spaghetti Monster created Jehovah?
Have you ever heard me speak about Flying Spaghetti Monster?
Well i don't so you can't see me talk about it since i don't believe it exists but when you're always talking about what you say doesn't exist then the onus is on you not those who say it exists. Do you now see where your problem is? grin
Re: Dear Christians, All You Need Is Evidence by Workch: 7:34am On Nov 11, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Have you ever heard me speak about Flying Spaghetti Monster?
Well i don't so you can't see me talk about it since i don't believe it exists but when you're always talking about what you say doesn't exist then the onus is on you not those who say it exists. Do you now see where your problem is? grin
I want to know if you believe that the Flying Spaghetti Monster created Jehovah.
Re: Dear Christians, All You Need Is Evidence by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:54am On Nov 11, 2021
Workch:
I want to know if you believe that the Flying Spaghetti Monster created Jehovah.
Do you see why the onus is on you now?
You're worried about what i know when i don't even care about what you know! cheesy
Re: Dear Christians, All You Need Is Evidence by Workch: 9:13am On Nov 11, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Do you see why the onus is on you now?
You're worried about what i know when i don't even care about what you know! cheesy
The onus is on you because you claim god exist unless you don’t claim god exist. The moment you try to talk about god, you have to prove he exist else no one believes you
That’s the positive claim.
Atheist do not claim anything.

If I tell you the Flying Spaghetti Monster exist, the onus is on me to prove it not the other person im telling it to. But because it’s a lie and I don’t have proof, I might want to shift the burden of proof just like what you are doing now
Re: Dear Christians, All You Need Is Evidence by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:31am On Nov 11, 2021
Workch:
The onus is on you because you claim god exist unless you don’t claim god exist. The moment you try to talk about god, you have to prove he exist else no one believes you
That’s the positive claim.
Atheist do not claim anything.

If I tell you the Flying Spaghetti Monster exist, the onus is on me to prove it not the other person im telling it to. But because it’s a lie and I don’t have proof, I might want to shift the burden of proof just like what you are doing now

The onus is on whoever is overwhelmed with what people around him say, because people will always talk whether it's true or false those taking it seriously and worried over what others say are the ones having problems.
If you tell me there is a Flying Spaghetti Monster all i need to say is "good luck" but when i can see something exciting in you and i asked you how you got it then whatever you tell me about how you got it will now make me feel like missing out because i can see the result in you.

So the claim that God exists isn't about showing you something for you to believe rather it's you who will see the difference and begin asking to know what makes something that's impossible possible with the believer that's when we can now start discussing about GOD the invisible cause of what you're seeing! smiley
Re: Dear Christians, All You Need Is Evidence by Workch: 10:34am On Nov 11, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The onus is on whoever is overwhelmed with what people around him say, because people will always talk whether it's true or false those taking it seriously and worried over what others say are the ones having problems.
If you tell me there is a Flying Spaghetti Monster all i need to say is "good luck" but when i can see something exciting in you and i asked you how you got it then whatever you tell me about how you got it will now make me feel like missing out because i can see the result in you.

So the claim that God exists isn't about showing you something for you to believe rather it's you who will see the difference and begin asking to know what makes something that's impossible possible with the believer that's when we can now start discussing about GOD the invisible cause of what you're seeing! smiley
But you claim god exist. The onus is on your to prove it else he doesn’t.
Simple
Re: Dear Christians, All You Need Is Evidence by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:33pm On Nov 11, 2021
Workch:
But you claim god exist. The onus is on your to prove it else he doesn’t.
Simple
Do you see me at your door?
Well our God exists only in our midst so only our members can see the evidence, even our God don't expect those who aren't part of His worshipers to know Him.
So we don't need you to know our God it's OK for you to go and stick to your Spaghetti Monster! smiley

(1) (Reply)

Catholics Are Not God's Children And Will Burn In Hell. / Plz, How Will You Know If You Are A Child Of Grace, / Instrumentalists Playing For Churches for money. Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.