Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Airdrops - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Airdrops (307 Views)

∆∆airdroplord Premium Crypto Airdrops From 100$ Only∆∆ / Legit, Genuine, Confirmed And Well Researched Crypto Icos, Bounties And Airdrops / You Can Earn Massively For Free From ICO Airdrops And Bounties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Airdrops by Cryptoteach(m): 5:20am On Nov 10, 2021
An airdrop is a situation where you get a free crypto currency in $dollars. Yes it’s true
1. They do this in order to get more people to know about it and use it
2. A crypto currency is as valuable as the number of people using it
3. Many times it can make you an instant millionaire. Yes it’s that true

This airdrop is about to happen
1. Go to my signature And follow my link
2. COMPLETE THE 3 tasks that you’re told

Then submit your details
Such
As
1. Your Twitter profile link
2. Your medium profile link
3. Your trust wallet solana wallet address (Please you can submit any solana address as long as it’s a Solana address)

If and only IF you find any step difficult check YouTube, use google chrome ask questions and you’ll NEVER be lost or lastly contact me on 07o...571...362...eight3

NA FREE FOOD I PUT FOR YA HANDS SO
NO WASTE AM

NA FEW HOURS AGO DEM LAUNCH THIS ONE
Disclaimer : NOT FOR THE UNINSPIRED PERSON
BYE BYE FOR NOW
Re: Airdrops by Cryptoteach(m): 8:15am On Mar 08, 2023
Hello, I am making this post as short as possible.
If you know that you missed CORE SATOSHI BECAUSE YOU DID NOT REGISTER. PLEASE, ABEG, BIKO, DAN ALLAH EJOR. GO AND REGISTER NOW USING THE LINK ON MY SIGNATURE IN MY PROFILE (JUST CLICK MY NAME YOU WILL SEE SIGNATURE. THEY ARE GIVING A SECOND CHANCE. MINING OS NOT OVER OOO. DON'T READ AND PASS.
IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE THEN CONTACT ME ON WHATSAPP (O SEVEN O 5 SEVEN ONE THREE 6 TWO 8 THREE.
SEE I WANT MORE PEOPLE TO KNOW. IT IS FREE DOLLARS OOO

(1) (Reply)

Today's Airtime Giveaway Will Start At 8PM - 4 December2021 / Passive Income Sources To Earn You More Money In 2022 / 7 Figures $ In 12 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.