Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,935 members, 7,814,171 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

I Got Debited For A Transaction I Didn't Do - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Got Debited For A Transaction I Didn't Do (631 Views)

Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me / My Phone Was Stolen And My Firstbank Account Was Debited Without My Pin ! / "How N37k Was Debited From My Bank Account Through My Stolen Phone" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got Debited For A Transaction I Didn't Do by 1TripleC: 5:25am On Nov 10, 2021
I woke up this morning around past three as I do everyday to urinate and to my greatest surprise I saw a debit alert of 8k in my uba account with a funny transaction description LA LA.Late last week I did a POS transaction and left my card cos I was hurrying ,a day after I quickly remembered,went back and collected it after making a 5k withdrawal to prove its mine since it has no name.I have used *919# ussd options to block the card and internet transaction on the card cos uba hasn't picked my call, though I don't know if it worked,am very much scared cos my Dad's money is in this account.I intend to arrest that POS man after going to the bank this morning if sit at home will allow them open.
AM REALLY SCARED COS I HAVE HEARD STORIES OF ACCOUNT WIPING
Re: I Got Debited For A Transaction I Didn't Do by LifeOfTrigga(m): 5:30am On Nov 10, 2021
Yeah Na person help you do m, so you no go stress yourself lol grin grin
Re: I Got Debited For A Transaction I Didn't Do by 1TripleC: 5:31am On Nov 10, 2021
Is it possible the POS guy saved my pin am really confused,I don't know if it can be traced
Re: I Got Debited For A Transaction I Didn't Do by Westchester(m): 6:28am On Nov 10, 2021
Guy na Uba Bank deduct that money, same happened to me 3am this morning and I'm seeing Des la as the description, Uba bank is scam, many people are complaining already
Re: I Got Debited For A Transaction I Didn't Do by Tokskob2008: 7:07am On Nov 10, 2021
Our banking systems in this country is totally bleeped up.

Just last night my babe was trying to withdraw 3k from a pos but immediately she inputs her pin the pos machine went off. The pos attendant had to restart the machine and asked her to restart the process all over.

We asked if the first transaction hasn't been debited already but she said no, I was skeptical about it but since it was already late and that was the only pos shop still opened I told my babe to restart it.

The second transaction went smoothly and we left but without seeing the debit alert only for us get home and 30mins later one debit alert of 3k and two credit alert of 1k each entered, till now the last 1k is yet to be reversed.

How a bank debited a wrongful single transaction of 3k only to end up reversing it in three places still baffles me.
Re: I Got Debited For A Transaction I Didn't Do by bigpicture001: 7:49am On Nov 10, 2021
First... If the money in the account is far more than 8k.. then u don't HV any fear... A thieves usually wipes out the account balance

Secondly, if u used a bank POS machine in that shop, u still don't HV anything to fear, cuz ur safe..

Thirdly, u the POS agent can't steal ur money cuz what he makes is far more than just 8k.his rep is on the line.. he can't do it...
Re: I Got Debited For A Transaction I Didn't Do by Boogyman557: 8:14am On Nov 10, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool SORRY MAN. WTF MAN
Re: I Got Debited For A Transaction I Didn't Do by DoctorDree(m): 11:02am On Nov 10, 2021
UBA themselves na thief

(1) (Reply)

This Nurse Injected Bleach Into Dialysis Lines Of Patients / Amotekun Killed My Son, Labeled Him Cultist – Ogun Mother Cries Out / Vandal Meets Waterloo, Gets Electrocuted While Cutting Transformer Cables In Abi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.