Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests (37479 Views)

Party Guests Served Food From A Hot Stove In Nigeria (Video) / Who Else Finds It Difficult Eating Food Without Meat, Fish Or Egg? / ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests by DropsMic(m): 9:15am On Nov 10, 2021
Bigredmachine:

On Sunday this lady will go to church and be forming holy holy up and down... It's well with blacks[

It's is not well with the blacks.. Let's stop deceiving ourselves

2 Likes

Re: Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests by rollywise(m): 9:15am On Nov 10, 2021
I can't help but use an acronym for this kinda act. G&W (Greed & Wickedness). She has used G&W to destroy her life and future businesses. Tuehh

3 Likes

Re: Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests by Sensiblerealist: 9:16am On Nov 10, 2021
You prolly don't have experience with parties then.
No matter how big a ram is, the pieces will only amount to the smallest of those baskets or slightly more

midolian:
These people are just too wicked...

Dem pay you for the service wey you render, you still dey steal meat wey reach like this. This is like stealing a whole ram...if you kill and try a ram, the meat no fit pass like this na..

Chai!
Re: Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests by honest1480(m): 9:16am On Nov 10, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
I fail to see her crime here. As a matter of fact, it would have been criminal if she didn't steal these.
Why are you reasoning from the decayed part of your brain?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests by adioolayi(m): 9:19am On Nov 10, 2021
visijo:
A cup of rice contain 8,689
Seeds�
If he no complete don't buy it
Tomorrow I will count garri
Before water���

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests by HonestFriend: 9:22am On Nov 10, 2021
juniorstar:
Most ppl are thieves even the guest..you neva see where guest they steal for party..park can melt full bag, pack food full bag, park meat inside nylon join

Caterer spotted...

2 Likes

Re: Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests by femi4: 9:23am On Nov 10, 2021
Mrkumareze:
That's how most of them operate.. hungry thieves parading themselves ...
After collecting huge amount of money for their services

1 Like

Re: Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 9:23am On Nov 10, 2021
Bigredmachine:
The major problem of blacks, is not the colour... But the mindsets

People like this will still open their mouth like fools and say politicians are corrupt...

''the black man will say to himself I did not start it so why should I end it, others are doing it so why can't I do it" dirty mentality...

A better Nigeria will never see the light with this kind of poverty mentality... Ok does it mean she will never buy meat in this life again after stealing this one

On Sunday this lady will go to church and be forming holy holy up and down... It's well with blacks

You have simply stated my mindset. Most Nigerians are corrupt, immoral, unethical, selfish and greedy but they will be the same one shouting that politicians and leaders are the problem of Nigeria.
They forget that their leaders are just a microcosm of the Nigerian society itself.
Remove all leaders right now and replace them with all the ones on NL complaining on daily basis, and I guarantee you they will be even worse.
You can't have good leaders with the set of people that make up the current Nigerian population.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests by jimtemi1: 9:24am On Nov 10, 2021
Mrkumareze:
That's how most of them operate.. hungry thieves parading themselves ...
lol we eat were we work, but I don't support convetiouness
Re: Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests by lomprico(m): 9:33am On Nov 10, 2021
Greed!
stealing without conscience
Re: Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests by Bamzyriches451: 9:33am On Nov 10, 2021
Lol
Re: Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests by Forumobserver12(m): 9:34am On Nov 10, 2021
This is too much..haba wetin come remain for the whole thing wen them.cook for the guest?

Must they even take something home each time they are contracted to cook at events? They are being paid for the cooking, so why can't they take their greedy eyes off their clients food?

2 Likes

Re: Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests by lomprico(m): 9:34am On Nov 10, 2021
jimtemi1:
lol we eat were we work, but I don't support convetiouness

was d work for free? wasn't she paid for services rendered?
Re: Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests by juniorstar(m): 9:39am On Nov 10, 2021
HonestFriend:

Caterer spotted...
Lol..when my sister dey do wedding you sabi how many guests I catch dey pack things for bag.make I no talk..the kontiri hard I no go lie to make am for lag na die
Re: Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests by Tinamoore(f): 9:40am On Nov 10, 2021
There are Exceptional Caterers. The one that handled my Grandma's burial was so sincere that he packed and gave us different soups, stew, fried meat, vegetable oil and even condiments like Maggi, onions, seasoning etc.

We were all so shocked. My mum said for almost a month, they didn't cook soup and stew or buy meat.

7 Likes

Re: Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests by nedzuby: 9:44am On Nov 10, 2021
BoosBae:
Na their way na angry

The hunger in Nigeria has made it worse even. You keep hearing 'no meat'... Lol

No meat kee dem dia grin

This is not hunger it’s just greed and stupidity.

That was how they were hoarding food during my wedding until my sister saw 2 full coolers of food they hid.

2 Likes

Re: Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests by muheeb01(m): 9:46am On Nov 10, 2021
These things you've been fully paid for and you still decided to shortchange clients and said meat,fish everything is finished,they've now turned it to normal thing...hungry thieves
Re: Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests by PROPEACE: 9:58am On Nov 10, 2021
JavaScript90:
nobody will hire them again around that neighborhood. see how they just spoilt their business because of ordinary meet. I don't know why Nigerians are not trustworthy
Lol you think so? They will be hired. Nigerians don't know the meaning of boycott!
Re: Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests by gleamy(m): 10:04am On Nov 10, 2021
I can tell that the exploitation is the main reason why most of them establishes themselves as Caterer.. They takes almost 25% of what you want..

1 Like

Re: Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 10:16am On Nov 10, 2021
Chai...no conscience!!!
Re: Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests by nwanyiugbo122(f): 10:19am On Nov 10, 2021
Greediness at its zenith. At least you take small, now you are disgraced.
Re: Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests by mechanics(m): 10:31am On Nov 10, 2021
Hmmmmm, she didn't do well.
Re: Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests by samuel051: 10:32am On Nov 10, 2021
Klington:

Slam your head all you want, you know you're one.
don't mind him/her

1 Like

Re: Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests by usah4(m): 10:38am On Nov 10, 2021
Why him even deh off shirt self Dirty dudes everywhere!
Re: Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests by Tapout(m): 10:41am On Nov 10, 2021
This is not new na, that why in recent times, the celebrant(s) appoints a family member or relative to oversee the affairs of the caterers. Some of them can be very dubious.

1 Like

Re: Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests by infogeneral: 10:45am On Nov 10, 2021
Many of those caterers are also operating restaurants. They would hoard meat and food meant for the party guests only to go and sell at their restaurants. The corrupt politicians didn't just become corrupt overnight, this is how it started. We need to change our attitudes if we truly want a better country.
Re: Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests by Tunagee(m): 10:50am On Nov 10, 2021
Bigredmachine:

People like this will still open their mouth like fools and say politicians are corrupt...

Ok does it mean she will never buy meat in this life again if she had succeeded

On Sunday this lady will go to church and be forming holy holy up and down... It's well with blacks

Exactly. Greed is our problem
Re: Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests by temitope27(m): 10:50am On Nov 10, 2021
Bigredmachine:

but y must throw a racist comment, does it means it doesn't happen among the whites
Re: Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests by Semaj77(m): 11:17am On Nov 10, 2021
Hybrid600:
This is always the case with greedy caterers. They steal more than enough and to think they’ve already been paid to do the catering job I!
Similar case happened in Delta where someone dropped a tip and her car was searched… Coman see coolers of rice and meat stashed inside bigger food flasks….

I hope she was arrested ?
Re: Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests by Semaj77(m): 11:19am On Nov 10, 2021
Bigredmachine:

Nigerians are the most corrupt people on earth
Re: Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests by udede(m): 11:20am On Nov 10, 2021
SmellySperm:
Should we still blame Buhari for this?
before nko, in a country where things are so hard that people eat grass, you think we should not blame the president of a country were party meat stealing maybe the only way of giving meat to his family?
Re: Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests by EmmaLege: 11:29am On Nov 10, 2021
wicked shit humans cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

22 Persons Dead In Rivers After Drinking Local Gin, Eating Dog Meat / FG To Prosecute Food Vendors Using Transformer Oil / Woman Sues Mcdonald’s For Doing An Advert That Tempted Her To Break Her Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.