Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,667 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Three-year-old Brutalized By Teacher For Inability To Write - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three-year-old Brutalized By Teacher For Inability To Write (285 Views)

12-year-old Girl Raped By Teacher Gives Birth In Kaduna / Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) / Nigerian Student Raped By Teacher In India. Nigerian In India React (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three-year-old Brutalized By Teacher For Inability To Write by donaldeke(m): 6:17am On Nov 10, 2021
A mother, Elizabeth Ebere, has accused a teacher at the Adeoye International School, Iyana-Iyesi, in the Ota area of Ogun State, of assaulting her daughter, Chizaram, aka Zara.

Ebere said the beating her daughter received from the teacher, identified only as Mrs Taiwo, made the three-year-old fall sick.

She said that the teacher allegedly flogged her daughter several times in the leg for refusing to write in school.

According to her, efforts to get the attention of the school management to attend to the matter proved abortive till she made a post about the incident on her Facebook page.

She said, “I was coming back from the hospital on October 28 when the teacher called me, but I did not pick, so she sent a message to me on Whatsapp that Zara did not want to write so she flogged her and I said Okay, thinking she flogged her on the palm.

https://www.reporterswall.com/three-year-old-brutalized-by-teacher-for-inability-to-write/

Re: Three-year-old Brutalized By Teacher For Inability To Write by Fahdiga(m): 6:17am On Nov 10, 2021
What a teacher from the pit of hell. Now will this excessive flogging make the child to start writing well? She overreacted and should be dealt with
Re: Three-year-old Brutalized By Teacher For Inability To Write by Ever8090: 6:22am On Nov 10, 2021
Ha!...this one is too much for a 3 year old kid naa... And the teacher even called the mother of the kid to deliver the news of her atrocity on the child hoping to be commended by the mother abi?...
Re: Three-year-old Brutalized By Teacher For Inability To Write by mabeni(m): 6:25am On Nov 10, 2021
The teacher should be made to go through same pain as the child
Re: Three-year-old Brutalized By Teacher For Inability To Write by ideatoprince18(m): 6:40am On Nov 10, 2021
okay
Re: Three-year-old Brutalized By Teacher For Inability To Write by Maxymilliano(m): 6:40am On Nov 10, 2021
How does the teacher expect a child of 3 to be perfect in writing? A child that is still finding it hard to communicate well, if you are not the patient type, please don't dream of teaching especially teaching the nursery kids...

This is bad in all ramifications.
Re: Three-year-old Brutalized By Teacher For Inability To Write by appishani1(m): 6:53am On Nov 10, 2021
Just try do this stupidity to my kid na Dat day you go tell who be your papa for this country.

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Princess, Sylvester Oromoni Mother And Others Protest At Dowen College / SYLVESTER: Dowen College Stands Ground, Says They Are Not Guilty / Danish National Accused Of Killing Nigerian Wife, Daughter Tells Court They Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.