Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,553 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Ugandan Couple Who Had Sex On A Busy Road Sentenced To 30 Months Imprisonment - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ugandan Couple Who Had Sex On A Busy Road Sentenced To 30 Months Imprisonment (76281 Views)

CCTV Show How A Woman Shot Another Woman To Death On A Busy Street / Yahoo Yahoo Apprentice In Ibadan Bags Six Months Imprisonment (Photo) / Port Harcourt Yahoo Boy Sentenced To 6 Months Imprisonment (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugandan Couple Who Had Sex On A Busy Road Sentenced To 30 Months Imprisonment by Goldie16(f): 4:52pm On Nov 10, 2021
Too harsh. Community service is better
Re: Ugandan Couple Who Had Sex On A Busy Road Sentenced To 30 Months Imprisonment by yemiyemi: 5:32pm On Nov 10, 2021
Awon oniranu

Re: Ugandan Couple Who Had Sex On A Busy Road Sentenced To 30 Months Imprisonment by hollywater: 5:36pm On Nov 10, 2021
Englandboy:
If it not Zimbabwe it Uganda they don't have shame again.
Don't be quick to judge. Tawa Savage your Sister sex in a boat. She was not even having time to remove paint
Re: Ugandan Couple Who Had Sex On A Busy Road Sentenced To 30 Months Imprisonment by Kingstanding: 5:48pm On Nov 10, 2021
2special:
Such a pretty and sexy babe
. She is so beautiful that she gives a sun a reason to shine. We need to arrange her for Bubu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Couple Who Had Sex On A Busy Road Sentenced To 30 Months Imprisonment by 2special(m): 5:53pm On Nov 10, 2021
Kingstanding:
. She is so beautiful that she gives a sun a reason to shine. We need to arrange her for Bubu.
you are a correct nigga.... thumbs up

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Couple Who Had Sex On A Busy Road Sentenced To 30 Months Imprisonment by muheeb01(m): 6:42pm On Nov 10, 2021
Wetin sex go cause ehnnn what they can easily do in their abode
Re: Ugandan Couple Who Had Sex On A Busy Road Sentenced To 30 Months Imprisonment by Blackdisciple(m): 6:48pm On Nov 10, 2021
Englandboy:
If it not Zimbabwe it Uganda they don't have shame again.

Those two countries I sometimes wonder if they are Africans oo
Re: Ugandan Couple Who Had Sex On A Busy Road Sentenced To 30 Months Imprisonment by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 10, 2021
Blackdisciple:

Those two countries I sometimes wonder if they are Africans oo
there sex drive is high but Nigeria population is higher than them
Re: Ugandan Couple Who Had Sex On A Busy Road Sentenced To 30 Months Imprisonment by FlexMinister: 6:57pm On Nov 10, 2021
[center][/center]konji na your mate??
Re: Ugandan Couple Who Had Sex On A Busy Road Sentenced To 30 Months Imprisonment by CzarChris(m): 7:18pm On Nov 10, 2021
benuejosh:
But the people caught are couples. So adultery doesn't apply.
True, but your argument was that if I got you correctly, " if it was a must to have sex in a bedroom?" Apologies if I misunderstood you. Cheers.
Re: Ugandan Couple Who Had Sex On A Busy Road Sentenced To 30 Months Imprisonment by Guzx: 7:19pm On Nov 10, 2021
grin
Re: Ugandan Couple Who Had Sex On A Busy Road Sentenced To 30 Months Imprisonment by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 10, 2021
benuejosh:
how?
By having sex on a busy road..
Re: Ugandan Couple Who Had Sex On A Busy Road Sentenced To 30 Months Imprisonment by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 10, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
In Italy here, you they bleep anywhere, even in public bus. Animals are far better than them
Everyone know that ain't true..you can kiss not have sex on a "busy road"..
Re: Ugandan Couple Who Had Sex On A Busy Road Sentenced To 30 Months Imprisonment by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 10, 2021
ObaKlaz:
My appraisal of her is apt. It is what it is, and I ain't Kanye but you can't tell me non', buddy.
work on "yourself"
Re: Ugandan Couple Who Had Sex On A Busy Road Sentenced To 30 Months Imprisonment by ObaKlaz: 8:04pm On Nov 10, 2021
Rydermaverick:

work on "yourself"
Heed your own unsolicited advice, kiddo.
Re: Ugandan Couple Who Had Sex On A Busy Road Sentenced To 30 Months Imprisonment by Das1mama: 8:06pm On Nov 10, 2021
That road has being defiled. The should be careful and beware of accidents if not cleansed.
Re: Ugandan Couple Who Had Sex On A Busy Road Sentenced To 30 Months Imprisonment by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 10, 2021
ObaKlaz:
Heed your own unsolicited advice, kiddo.
If you think condemning someone's look and then you start typing some "unreasonable words" makes you a big boy or whatever you wanna feel like..then I am sorry to tell you maturity ain't about age..how you speak and respect others define maturity..
If this is how you talk to people on the outside world them it's a shame man..I am being straight with you no matter the insults..
Re: Ugandan Couple Who Had Sex On A Busy Road Sentenced To 30 Months Imprisonment by smartasuen(m): 8:13pm On Nov 10, 2021
Farfalla:

Do you actually buy that crap that fùck activities only occur in Zimbabwe and East Africa?

I believe that outlandish activities occur anywhere that is humanly habitable.
Re: Ugandan Couple Who Had Sex On A Busy Road Sentenced To 30 Months Imprisonment by malvisguy212: 8:17pm On Nov 10, 2021
benuejosh:
Special place der for sex? The Holy Book I read hasn't started that it must be on the bed in the room.
you have never supported good thing, only wicked. it is very hard to draw a 4HD on a 2HD
Re: Ugandan Couple Who Had Sex On A Busy Road Sentenced To 30 Months Imprisonment by Blackdisciple(m): 8:34pm On Nov 10, 2021
Englandboy:
there sex drive is high but Nigeria population is higher than them

Walai

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Couple Who Had Sex On A Busy Road Sentenced To 30 Months Imprisonment by ObaKlaz: 8:51pm On Nov 10, 2021
Rydermaverick:

[s] If you think condemning someone's look and then you start typing some "unreasonable words" makes you a big boy or whatever you wanna feel like..then I am sorry to tell you maturity ain't about age..how you speak and respect others define maturity..
If this is how you talk to people on the outside world them it's a shame man..I am being straight with you no matter the insults..[/s]
The looks are just as I've adjudged, just as the act of the Ugandan duo is ignominious. And I don't give a flip if your ass is gored or about your useless sermon. You don't know the first or the last thing about me so why don't you buzz off?!
Re: Ugandan Couple Who Had Sex On A Busy Road Sentenced To 30 Months Imprisonment by pikechukwu6(m): 9:24pm On Nov 10, 2021
No law that state where couple will enjoy their thing, who no shame, allow it go anywhere... They should release the dou. After all, is not rape but husband and wife lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ugandan Couple Who Had Sex On A Busy Road Sentenced To 30 Months Imprisonment by mrkings84(m): 9:34pm On Nov 10, 2021
Why sentenced them?
Instead of taking them for psychiatric treatment....

So u think they are well?
Re: Ugandan Couple Who Had Sex On A Busy Road Sentenced To 30 Months Imprisonment by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 10, 2021
ObaKlaz:
The looks are just as I've adjudged, just as the act of the Ugandan duo is ignominious. And I don't give a flip if your ass is gored or about your useless sermon. You don't know the first or the last thing about me so why don't you buzz off?!
Ok man enjoy..
Re: Ugandan Couple Who Had Sex On A Busy Road Sentenced To 30 Months Imprisonment by Pacesetter123(m): 12:21am On Nov 11, 2021
advanceDNA:

It's like you have not been to court before...

the day I punch policeman on the road not knowing who he truly was, even though he hit me first...these where my charges

Battery
Aggravated assault..
Disturbing public peace..
Insult to a police officer..
Attempted murder ( because the guy fell and an incoming bike hit his leg)

each of these offence has punishment....

guy pray make you no enter trouble...e get why

grin grin grin grin grin
@Aggrevated Assault
Re: Ugandan Couple Who Had Sex On A Busy Road Sentenced To 30 Months Imprisonment by freshalien: 7:41am On Nov 11, 2021
ObaKlaz:
This dirt bag, third world-ugly, junkie-looking hood rat?!

You ain't got taste, son.

I'm gonna puke!

Shatap dia!! American wannabe! If you like puke your intestines, no one give two bleeps.
Re: Ugandan Couple Who Had Sex On A Busy Road Sentenced To 30 Months Imprisonment by ObaKlaz: 8:21am On Nov 11, 2021
freshalien:

[s]Shatap dia!! American wannabe! If you like puke your intestines, no one give two bleeps. [/s]
OK.
You bark real nice, kiddo.
Re: Ugandan Couple Who Had Sex On A Busy Road Sentenced To 30 Months Imprisonment by beauty7: 7:56pm On Nov 11, 2021
One of the secret sexual fantasy of women is to have sex while being watched by people.

She must have convinced the man to do it because all over the internet, one of the secret sexual desires of women is having sex in the open.

Other secret desires are rape, three-some involving she and 2 men or she with one man and one woman, being sexually dominated by her man to her own satisfaction, sex with a total stranger after which they don't see each other again.

This can happen during interstate travel like from Kano to Aba, when the bus stops on the way, let's say in Lokoja, she meets a stranger who takes her to a dark corner and sleep with her speedily and they parted without collecting each other's contact.

Of course she may not actually wants to carry it out in real life, but it remains one of women's deep desire according to the internet.

NB:If in an anonymous forum, I cannot say my mind, then it is very unfortunate.So don't judge me for what I say here. I am very decent generally.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Woman Ekiti Pastor Injured Her Vagina During Deliverance Dies (Photos) / Robbers Dressed In NYSC Uniform Attack Ifeanyi Ubah Players In Kogi (Graphic Pix / Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.