Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,075 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Driver Falls Asleep On The Steering On My Way To Work This Morning - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Driver Falls Asleep On The Steering On My Way To Work This Morning (436 Views)

She Falls Asleep After Every Sex / Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured / 3 Things You Must Do If You Find It Hard To Fall Asleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Driver Falls Asleep On The Steering On My Way To Work This Morning by juggernaut35(m): 8:06am On Nov 10, 2021
I'm so thankful to God for his protection, on my way to work this morning I boarded a bus from my side to Isolo. I sat at the front seat close to the window, as I approached my bus stop I noticed that the driver was dozing while the bus was in motion, he only woke up when I alerted him of my getting down, i I was really shocked as I even had to make the sign of the cross and I had to whisper to his conductor's ears about what I just noticed to which he nodded his head. We really need to be careful when we are on the steering, safety is important.
Re: Driver Falls Asleep On The Steering On My Way To Work This Morning by falcon01: 8:07am On Nov 10, 2021
People are suffering, its a jungle out there you gotta just survive you know.
Re: Driver Falls Asleep On The Steering On My Way To Work This Morning by MMempire(m): 8:09am On Nov 10, 2021
Why didn't you alert other passengers so that they too can be very vigilant so as for the vehicle not to be involved in an accident.

3 Likes

Re: Driver Falls Asleep On The Steering On My Way To Work This Morning by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 10, 2021
Too much stress
Re: Driver Falls Asleep On The Steering On My Way To Work This Morning by thesicilian: 8:18am On Nov 10, 2021
MMempire:
Why didn't you alert other passengers so that they too can be very vigilant so as for the vehicle not to be involved in an accident.
The answer is because most people only care for themselves, whether consciously or unconsciously.

1 Like

Re: Driver Falls Asleep On The Steering On My Way To Work This Morning by InfernoNig: 8:29am On Nov 10, 2021
God is Alive.
Re: Driver Falls Asleep On The Steering On My Way To Work This Morning by doggedfighter(f): 8:34am On Nov 10, 2021
A time bomb.

You whispered, the conductor nodded and driver moved on maybe still dozing.

Made .me shiver cry
Re: Driver Falls Asleep On The Steering On My Way To Work This Morning by luqhas100(m): 8:38am On Nov 10, 2021
Op, you should have alerted the passengers too coz the conductor would be busy calling passengers and collecting his own money.

Please lets be cautious ooo
Olorun a wa pelu wa Amin

(1) (Reply)

Young Man Electrocuted While Reconnecting Electricity In Benue (photos) / Exercises That Stimulate Libido And Boost Sex Drive / Please Help Is Emergency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.