Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

When You Swear To Proclaim Your Innocence, This Is What Happens - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When You Swear To Proclaim Your Innocence, This Is What Happens (744 Views)

When Next You Swear With The Scriptures --- What You People Call Bible. / How To Protect Your Child's Innocence In This Morally Bankrupt World / Proclaim Your Miracles With These Powerful Prayer Points. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Swear To Proclaim Your Innocence, This Is What Happens by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 10, 2021
Please Do Not Swear!

Duration: 1 minute

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YZwfK9CnHA
Re: When You Swear To Proclaim Your Innocence, This Is What Happens by LordReed(m): 10:18am On Nov 10, 2021
I agree, don't say silly things to prove this or that. Let your yes or no be firm. However I don't believe there is any supernatural thing attached to it, it just doesn't make sense to do it.

1 Like

Re: When You Swear To Proclaim Your Innocence, This Is What Happens by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 10, 2021
LordReed:
I agree, don't say silly things to prove this or that. Let your yes or no be firm. However I don't believe there is any supernatural thing attached to it, it just doesn't make sense to do it.

Thank you. The woman I talked about was evil though. Very evil.
Don't you believe evil exists?
Re: When You Swear To Proclaim Your Innocence, This Is What Happens by LordReed(m): 11:16am On Nov 10, 2021
PastorM:

I do think evil exists but not supernatural entities. People do acts that can be described as evil, it is not some standalone thing or being.
Re: When You Swear To Proclaim Your Innocence, This Is What Happens by kimco(m): 11:22am On Nov 10, 2021
PastorM:

Evil is when you tell your members that spirts are out to ge them so they must pay 10% of their measely earnings to stay protected while you hire body guards to protect you. Evil is taking physical cash and giving spiritual cash to your members. Evil is telling cancer patients to stop taking drugs because God has healed them and watch them die months later in horrific ways. YES! EVIL EXISTS. And they are made of flesh and blood
Re: When You Swear To Proclaim Your Innocence, This Is What Happens by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 10, 2021
LordReed:

I do think evil exists but not supernatural entities. People do acts that can be described as evil, it is not some standalone thing or being.

Okay

(1) (Reply)

A Question For Christians. / In Need Of Prayer Contact This No. / They've Started Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.