Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,168 members, 7,829,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

I Spit On Nigeria. This Country Makes Me Sick In The Stomach. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Spit On Nigeria. This Country Makes Me Sick In The Stomach. (595 Views)

FFK: The Stomach Infrastructure Ambassador - Thisday / 'The Famine That Will Hit Nigeria This Year, Only God Can Save Us' - Jamil Mabai / Obasanjo Slams Buhari Again, Says President Is Sick In The Spirit, Body And Soul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Spit On Nigeria. This Country Makes Me Sick In The Stomach. by mmanwuijele: 9:30am On Nov 10, 2021
You claim to run democracy yet you stop the people and media from going into the court in a high profile case.

What type of injustice is this.

Honestly, if anyone says trash here, then I honestly don't know what to say to you.

Your liberty has been snatched from you and you don't even know it.
Re: I Spit On Nigeria. This Country Makes Me Sick In The Stomach. by Kloenboi: 9:34am On Nov 10, 2021
cheesy

We know already!

We are just here to sensitize the likes of ijele, jmoore, joe Igbokwe, blessedom and his gang because they feed through the anus

1 Like

Re: I Spit On Nigeria. This Country Makes Me Sick In The Stomach. by mmanwuijele: 9:51am On Nov 10, 2021
Kloenboi:
cheesy

We know already!

We are just here to sensitize the likes of ijele, jmoore, joe Igbokwe, blessedom and his gang because they feed through the anus

If this FG won't follow its own rules, why should the Biafrans?

What's to stop me and my brothers from hunting anyone linked to this FG after this? We have all respected them. We have respected their rules and they haven't had the decency of repaying the courtesy.

A life for a life. So what we lose our lives in the struggle? We will all go one day. Good people of Biafra and the West. This isn't it. They won't stop. MNK's hearing today will decide a lot for this country. This I can assure you.
Re: I Spit On Nigeria. This Country Makes Me Sick In The Stomach. by asanausana91: 9:55am On Nov 10, 2021
Kill yourself.
Re: I Spit On Nigeria. This Country Makes Me Sick In The Stomach. by mmanwuijele: 10:14am On Nov 10, 2021
asanausana91:
Kill yourself.

I won't waste much time with a sewer rat like you.

We will see how this story ends!
Re: I Spit On Nigeria. This Country Makes Me Sick In The Stomach. by IgweOfNnewi: 10:18am On Nov 10, 2021
Guantanamo Bay Detention Camp was run by united state for terrorist, united state of America is also under democracy, if kanu nnamudi will be threated as terrorist as he is, he wouldn't even be able to see the court

3 Likes

Re: I Spit On Nigeria. This Country Makes Me Sick In The Stomach. by asanausana91: 1:19pm On Nov 10, 2021
mmanwuijele:

I won't waste much time with a sewer rat like you.

We will see how this story ends!
you are borned to hate Nigeria, but you will never succeed, Nigeria is always a head of your terrorist group since1967.
You do anyhow,you see anyhow

2 Likes

Re: I Spit On Nigeria. This Country Makes Me Sick In The Stomach. by mmanwuijele: 1:31pm On Nov 10, 2021
asanausana91:
you are borned [s]to hate Nigeria, but you will never succeed, Nigeria is always a head of your terrorist group since1967.
You do anyhow,you see anyhow[/s]
Re: I Spit On Nigeria. This Country Makes Me Sick In The Stomach. by mmanwuijele: 1:33pm On Nov 10, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Guantanamo Bay Detention Camp was run by united state for terrorist, united state of America is also under democracy, if kanu nnamudi will be threated as terrorist as he is, he wouldn't even be able to see the court

Thennnnnn charge him! Isn't it proven until proven guilty? Bring him to court and charge him!
What is wrong with you Nigerians that you can't tell the truth. Are you cursed or what? Honestly!

(1) (Reply)

Singer, Portable Rants Over Ndlea’s Arrest Of Zinoleesky, Mohbad Dares NDLEA / Today Is Friday Buhari Will Not Sign Any Bill And Nothing Will Happen / Nigerian Military Vs South African Military Friendly War 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.