Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,650 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Is It Right Or Wrong For A Father & Daughter To Sleep On Bed Like This? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is It Right Or Wrong For A Father & Daughter To Sleep On Bed Like This? (7396 Views)

Davido: Special Spesh Wrong For Parading Helen, Susan — Police / Toke Makinwa Jumps On Bed In Excitement Showing Off Hotel Room / No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right Or Wrong For A Father & Daughter To Sleep On Bed Like This? by micheal34(m): 9:43am On Nov 10, 2021
Hello, how una dey. Abeg make we chuk mouth for this matter.
So guys, this photo has created a lot of tension on the internet because it involved a father and daughter as you can see.

Is it right or wrong from your own point of view.

https://www.voicesuit.com/is-it-right-or-wrong-for-a-father-daughter-to-sleep-on-bed-like-this-see-photo/

You are the judge now.

BE HONEST!! Is It Right or Wrong For A Father & Daughter To Sleep On Bed Like This?
Drop your comment below �

1 Share

Re: Is It Right Or Wrong For A Father & Daughter To Sleep On Bed Like This? by doggedfighter(f): 9:45am On Nov 10, 2021
Whoever is tensioned by this innocent picture of a

father lovingly holding his daughter while sleeping is terribly sick.

What have we turned to?

So fathers cannot cuddle their baby girls to sleep or bond with them ?

Are fathers now monsters that every gesture should be viewed with suspicion.

I don't move with mad or mentally challenged men. So I am cool !!!!

Perverts always projecting, spits !!!!!

117 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Is It Right Or Wrong For A Father & Daughter To Sleep On Bed Like This? by Peace081: 9:45am On Nov 10, 2021
Very very wrong

1 Like

Re: Is It Right Or Wrong For A Father & Daughter To Sleep On Bed Like This? by Beckysexy(f): 9:47am On Nov 10, 2021
Hmm
So, what's wrong with the pics?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Right Or Wrong For A Father & Daughter To Sleep On Bed Like This? by Brandonx(m): 9:51am On Nov 10, 2021
Only a pervert will think something is wrong with the picture. undecided

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is It Right Or Wrong For A Father & Daughter To Sleep On Bed Like This? by Kingpin1000: 9:57am On Nov 10, 2021
Can you O.P point out what is wrong with the picture.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right Or Wrong For A Father & Daughter To Sleep On Bed Like This? by otipoju(m): 10:06am On Nov 10, 2021
Its a shame that you bear that name Michael. Michaels wey i know dey coordinate themselves and no dey do Aproko.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right Or Wrong For A Father & Daughter To Sleep On Bed Like This? by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 10, 2021
shocked
everything is wrong with this picture
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong For A Father & Daughter To Sleep On Bed Like This? by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 10, 2021
Nothing wrong with it,in fact I still sneak into my parents bedroom to sleep in between them some nights,it is a habit that has refused to go since childhood.This baby you see on that bed will forever love her dad just because of this kind of bond,so dads in the house please create and bond with your kids no matter how silly the bond is,just try.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Right Or Wrong For A Father & Daughter To Sleep On Bed Like This? by peacefuldude(m): 11:27am On Nov 10, 2021
doggedfighter:

What have we turned to?

Ask your self what is the ratio of fathers sleeping with their daughters and not getting erected.then you can spare the chance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Right Or Wrong For A Father & Daughter To Sleep On Bed Like This? by Authoreety: 11:40am On Nov 10, 2021
There is nothing wrong with this picture.... If i can sleep with my own sons like this then I don't see anything wrong in same position with my daughter whenever I'm blessed wt one

5 Likes

Re: Is It Right Or Wrong For A Father & Daughter To Sleep On Bed Like This? by doggedfighter(f): 11:59am On Nov 10, 2021
peacefuldude:

Ask your self what is the ratio of fathers sleeping with their daughters and not getting erected.then you can spare the chance.

Father and daughter erection?

Are we still talking about that little in the picture?

Mother nature, may I never have sick men around me.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Right Or Wrong For A Father & Daughter To Sleep On Bed Like This? by Stanweezy(m): 12:35pm On Nov 10, 2021
Dirty mind, what is wrong with that sleeping position?

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right Or Wrong For A Father & Daughter To Sleep On Bed Like This? by oyatz(m): 12:36pm On Nov 10, 2021
Very wrong o
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong For A Father & Daughter To Sleep On Bed Like This? by wordapostle(m): 1:02pm On Nov 10, 2021
It's very surprising that we have come to this level. Any one that sees something wrong with this picture is either a pervert or very mad.

What's wrong with sleeping with your daughter, that (innocent) man may be cuddling his daughter to sleep only to dose off too.

Just because some men sleep with their daughter doesn't make all fathers the same.

We have baby daddy, we have husbands and we have fathers

Can you even consider the age of the little girl.

That question alone is affecting me

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right Or Wrong For A Father & Daughter To Sleep On Bed Like This? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 10, 2021
It's not bad at all but I will not try it.
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong For A Father & Daughter To Sleep On Bed Like This? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 10, 2021
Dirty minds everywhere.

What's there in a father cuddling his daughter?

I don't blame people for reacting to this harmless position. It's the level of immorality and high rate of incest that is making people to be suspicious of every move.
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong For A Father & Daughter To Sleep On Bed Like This? by Nicklaus619(m): 2:20pm On Nov 10, 2021
Nothing absolutely wrong here, If u think anything is wrong with this picture then u are a pervert

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right Or Wrong For A Father & Daughter To Sleep On Bed Like This? by flokii: 2:27pm On Nov 10, 2021
Feminism is fast becoming a big nuisance in our society today.. where did we get it wrong?

Gone are the days when fathers and single fathers were proud to bond with and raise their daughters to appreciate the role men play in the society.. but now what we have are damaged and embittered women creating enmity with men.

Do you know how Tiwa savage and Jamil sleep in their house or how Tonto and king sleep on their bed? Abeg make we no dey yeye ourselves jare.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right Or Wrong For A Father & Daughter To Sleep On Bed Like This? by AgentGoat: 2:31pm On Nov 10, 2021
Who snap them sef

1 Like

Re: Is It Right Or Wrong For A Father & Daughter To Sleep On Bed Like This? by stamapro(m): 2:39pm On Nov 10, 2021
Not good, he is tempting the devil in that position. No also healthy for the girl. You are giving her a demonic impression and flow
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong For A Father & Daughter To Sleep On Bed Like This? by Hintona(f): 3:10pm On Nov 10, 2021
As long as she isn't a teenager yet. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right Or Wrong For A Father & Daughter To Sleep On Bed Like This? by 1Sharon(f): 3:18pm On Nov 10, 2021
Hintona:
As long as she isn't a teenager yet. lipsrsealed

He's holding her like she's his woman
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong For A Father & Daughter To Sleep On Bed Like This? by JohnAOne: 3:25pm On Nov 10, 2021
All I see is innocence, peace and calm in that picture smiley
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong For A Father & Daughter To Sleep On Bed Like This? by Kimadamawa: 4:03pm On Nov 10, 2021
I see nothing wrong here

1 Like

Re: Is It Right Or Wrong For A Father & Daughter To Sleep On Bed Like This? by Heavance(m): 4:22pm On Nov 10, 2021
micheal34:
So guys, this photo has created a lot of tension on the internet because it involved a father and daughter as you can see.

https://www.voicesuit.com/is-it-right-or-wrong-for-a-father-daughter-to-sleep-on-bed-like-this-see-photo/

You are the judge now.

BE HONEST!! Is It Right or Wrong For A Father & Daughter To Sleep On Bed Like This?
If it is a woman with her son in same position, will the question be asked?
Something is really wrong with us generally

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right Or Wrong For A Father & Daughter To Sleep On Bed Like This? by Piptocoin: 4:26pm On Nov 10, 2021
*Me searching for what is wrong in the op's picture* undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right Or Wrong For A Father & Daughter To Sleep On Bed Like This? by Rickmann: 4:34pm On Nov 10, 2021
micheal34:

You are the judge now.

It's only a perv or retard that'll think otherwise..
As far as I know , this is harmless.
Can't wait to hold my baby girl like that.
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong For A Father & Daughter To Sleep On Bed Like This? by GoldenJAT(m): 4:37pm On Nov 10, 2021
Why should one even start thinking negatively about this lovely picture? Not everyone is mentally deranged to commit some abominable act!!

1 Like

Re: Is It Right Or Wrong For A Father & Daughter To Sleep On Bed Like This? by omooba969(m): 4:46pm On Nov 10, 2021
Majority of Nigerians have a serious problem.
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong For A Father & Daughter To Sleep On Bed Like This? by revived: 4:53pm On Nov 10, 2021
Too Many Perverts

I can stake my right ball nothing is wrong with this picture

1 Like

Re: Is It Right Or Wrong For A Father & Daughter To Sleep On Bed Like This? by McStoic(m): 4:54pm On Nov 10, 2021
doggedfighter:

What have we turned to?

God bless you dear. Our society is becoming something else. Growing up as the last born of the house, I used to sleep on the same bed with my mother. Till I was 17 years I was still doing that. Even at 7 I was still playing with my mother's breasts. Whenever I come across these kinds of posts, it hurts me in a nostalgic way I cann't explain.

There's a reason they are blood relations. That fee fathers mess up doesn't mean the natural, regular family bond should be stigmatised..

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Funke Akindele, Akpororo & Tuface Have Houses- AMEN Estate..awesome Place / This Outfit Too Raunchy For Gospel - Twitter Slams SA Pop Star (PICS) / P Square N Style Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.