Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Craving Quality Leads that Convert? ... Fix this ✍️ - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Craving Quality Leads that Convert? ... Fix this ✍️ (512 Views)

How To Generate Quality Leads With Google Ads In 2023 / Nap Desk: Office Desk That Convert Into Bed And Let You Sleep At Work (Photos) / Make Money Online Generating Quality Leads For Your Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Craving Quality Leads that Convert? ... Fix this ✍️ by ManuelB: 10:22am On Nov 10, 2021
You would agree it could be frustrating realizing you have spent quite a ton of your resources {time, money, content etc) just to push your offer out there and still nothing to show for all the hard work and effort you have put in

By every standard you have applied all the needed tactics and got yourself across social media.

You post regularly about your product, maybe even ran a few ads, learn SEO to rank your article and every known process in the books...yet the same old results.

And you are beginning to consider the chances that there is no hope.

Maybe Chioma was right in saying You can't succeed as an Entrepreneur, just get a “real” job instead

Now you feel disappointed in yourself for even trying

But think about it...

There are others out there making a killing in the same niche you find yourself and most of them don't have your level of experience and qualifications

What then could be the reason for your lack of Leads?

Familiar scenario, then stay with me

You are not Alone

What You and 87.5% of business owners don't realize is the reasons behind your leads drought

Is not necessarily everything, rather Missing pieces

Now let's consider 5 major reasons you’re not getting enough Leads yet:

Wrong Audience:
You would agree by every know fact that this is the reason your offers are not attracting leads in most cases

As we proceed you will discover it essence and as you’ll see later, This gives birth to majority of other challenges you could be facing

It is easy for you to justify your marketing approach as Superb, whereas you put in much of your time talking to the wrong people and are left wondering the reason for the low turnout

Before spending a substantial amount of energy and resources in pushing a product, sort out your ideal customers and started focusing on them

Wrong Offer:
As you follow through this process you can see relation to our first problem

if you offer people what they don’t have interest in or need, you’ll struggle with getting your offers to convert

Imagine working in an Office that requires staffs to work in cooperate outfit...Would you be interested in getting a lab?

I bet you won't

Now you see how it ties back to having the right audience?

Identify who are your Audience/Who wants what your selling

Wrong Messaging:
Alright you made it this far and your saying, I got step 1 and 2 right

Yet there is little or No improvement in my Leads inflow

Then it time you ask yourself...

Are you communicating the Right message?

Your ability to communicate your offer in a way that is appealing and assuring to your Prospects matters.

They should understand you can have the solution to solve their problems

Knowing the right words to say still comes down to you identifying your audience

If you know your Who, targeting your message becomes Effective, Persuasive and Clear

Distrust Factor:
Your ideal customer at a point have had to deal with disappointment, maybe getting a product only to discover it was not what they asked for.

And this has made it hard for them to trust online brands, especially strangers trying to sell to them

To make this kind of people to buy from you, you have to earn their trust.

By showing credibility(that you're legit), authority(deep insight in your niche) and social proof(testimonies of result from previous customers)

No Leads Process
Most times i ask business owners about their leads process, I discover they don't have a One

A leads process is meant to take your audience from been a Stranger to becoming a Customer

**The leads process start from finding new prospects, then attracting them into your space, to you converting them from strangers to prospects/friends and them engaged buyers — and even to repeat buyers

This is what your leads system should entail

Having a solid leads process ensures you never run out of customers, which is the lifeblood of your business revenue
Re: Craving Quality Leads that Convert? ... Fix this ✍️ by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 10, 2021

1 Like

Re: Craving Quality Leads that Convert? ... Fix this ✍️ by ManuelB: 11:05am On Nov 10, 2021
Every business has a unique approach to it.

I would address it with simple ideas

Marketing and affiliate marketing share similarities on the bases of providing solution to people.

As an affiliate you connecting people with product and services that they require to meet certain needs.

So affiliate marketing offers a system where you don't have to create a product or worry about delivery and all the logistics associate with the process.

You simply connect people to solution and get paid a commission. this could range from Education, Job Opening, E-commerce, Tourism and a lot more

Now to the aspect of Marketing in general

For you a business owner It involves identifying a product idea, creating a business plan, development of strategies, identify the problem your product would solve in the market and pushing your solution to the market.

This means you need to come from an angle where people can perceive the value and uniqueness of your product.

After all, there are lot of other businesses who do what you do.

____

For a fragrance brands it requires you first sitting down and asking the most important question.

Why do I want to do this?

Inside your answer could lie the answer on how to pitch your product.

Hope this helps

Macsjebs:

Nice article, if you don't mind these few questions
Does approach to marketing differ from affiliate marketing?
What's best sales pitch would you advice for a growing fragrance brand?
Thanks
Re: Craving Quality Leads that Convert? ... Fix this ✍️ by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 10, 2021
Re: Craving Quality Leads that Convert? ... Fix this ✍️ by ManuelB: 11:24am On Nov 10, 2021
"

Macsjebs:

Great, really appreciate
You mind we chat on whatsapp, if you don't mind dropping your contact, mine is on my profile
Re: Craving Quality Leads that Convert? ... Fix this ✍️ by Esther2027(f): 11:33am On Nov 10, 2021
Great info.. Thanks for this

1 Like

Re: Craving Quality Leads that Convert? ... Fix this ✍️ by ManuelB: 11:09pm On Nov 17, 2021
Thank you for coming on this journey through the world of Lead Generation

I'll love to hear from you

Have you encountered unique challenges or discovered innovative strategies?

Your insights could inspire others on their own Lead generation path

Share your thoughts, questions and experiences here → Here

If you're eager to connect and stay updated on the latest insights, tips and resources for effective WhatsApp Lead Generation

Then I invite you to → Join Our WhatsApp Community ← of like-minded individuals passionate about WhatsApp Lead Generation & Acquisition

I'm excited to continue this journey together and help you achieve your leads goals through the power of WhatsApp

See you Inside 🤝
Re: Craving Quality Leads that Convert? ... Fix this ✍️ by ManuelB: 1:00pm On Sep 19, 2023
Latest WhatsApp update for Business Owners - CHANNELS 💡🚀

Another tool to grow your Leads and Revenue

Don't sleep on this

Re: Craving Quality Leads that Convert? ... Fix this ✍️ by ManuelB: 1:03pm On Sep 20, 2023
Lead Gen Nugget #1

"Nobody wants to sit and watch a 2 Hour Course. They want a Process that saves them Time."
Re: Craving Quality Leads that Convert? ... Fix this ✍️ by ManuelB: 5:57pm On Sep 22, 2023
Lead Gen Nugget #2

“Make your benefits irresistible than your competition, or you would wake up daily to find your customers buying from them, not you”

(1) (Reply)

The Hard Truth About Affiliate Marketing / Bring Your Payoneer Funds For Instant Buy / Castor Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.