Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,704 members, 7,827,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Peter Obi Vowed Never To Leave Our Party Till Death — APGA Chairman, Victor Oye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Vowed Never To Leave Our Party Till Death — APGA Chairman, Victor Oye (808 Views)

Governor Soludo And APGA Chairman Visit Willie Obiano / “You Don’t Go Around Saying PDP Or APC Will Win"—APGA Chairman To Soludo / Wadume: Police Arrest APGA Chairman, Islamic Cleric, 6 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Vowed Never To Leave Our Party Till Death — APGA Chairman, Victor Oye by phosky(m): 12:03pm On Nov 10, 2021
Peter Obi vowed never to leave our party till death — APGA Chairman, Victor Oye
source ; https://eyesoflagos.com/2021/11/10/peter-obi-vowed-never-to-leave-our-party-till-death-apga-chairman-victor-oye/

The national chairman of the All Progressives Grand Alliance, Victor Oye, has revealed that a former governor of Anambra State, Peter Obi,…

Eyes Of Lagos gathered that, The national chairman of the All Progressives Grand Alliance, Victor Oye, has revealed that a former governor of Anambra State, Peter Obi, vowed never to leave the party till death do them part.

However, Obi, who emerged as the governor of the state in 2006 and spent two terms in office, later defected to the Peoples Democratic Party in 2014. He became the Vice-Presidential candidate for the PDP in the 2019 general election.

Speaking about the defection and how APGA was able to win the Anambra election on Arise TV, Oye noted that Obi has not achieved anything politically since he defected because of the covenant he made with the party.

Oye stated that for Obi to achieve anything politically, he will have to return to APGA

He said, “Remember that Peter Obi was in APGA and when he was with APGA, he performed superlatively well. The moment he left APGA, the APGA spirit left him. He has never achieved anything politically ever since. If he wants to achieve anything politically, he should come back to APGA; then, we will now re-ignite the APGA spirit in him.

“That is how it is done. Let me tell you, let him continue to jump from pillar to post, he cannot achieve anything because APGA gave him a platform and he took a vow that he will never leave APGA until death does them part. Now he left APGA; what do you expect would happen when you take a vow? A vow is a covenant and you must keep it. That is what is happening here.”

The APGA national chairman further cleared the air about his statement, noting that the party is not into occultism.

He said, “I did not mean a cult orientation when I said that Peter Obi vowed never to leave APGA till death do them part. What I said was an open thing and there is a video to that effect. For me, I believe in covenant. He made a covenant with God and not with APGA; is APGA God? He said he will never leave APGA until death does them part. That was what he said, it is open, I have the video.

“I am a Christian and I don’t have any business with cults; I don’t believe in that. My God is sufficient for me. What my God cannot do for me does not exist. In fact, what God cannot do for me, let it be. I am very proud of the God I serve.”

Re: Peter Obi Vowed Never To Leave Our Party Till Death — APGA Chairman, Victor Oye by BosseJ: 12:08pm On Nov 10, 2021
But Peter Obi would argue that Obiano pushed him out of APGA, while I am certain Obiano would retort that Obi left on his own accord after he rejected his overbearing attitude. The truth of the matter would be in-between.
Re: Peter Obi Vowed Never To Leave Our Party Till Death — APGA Chairman, Victor Oye by UAE123(m): 12:09pm On Nov 10, 2021
Election has now been won and lost and so we are in the season or period of mocking our opponents especially those that believe without them a party will not achieve anything.
South Easterners need to embrace APGA so as to have a big say in the affairs of Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi Vowed Never To Leave Our Party Till Death — APGA Chairman, Victor Oye by Ezewuzie01: 12:14pm On Nov 10, 2021
Hahahah Peter Obi used his own mouth to shut the door against himself. When he said that he would never leave Apga, he didn't know that the spirit of Ojukwu would hold him fast to that even in the grave grin
Re: Peter Obi Vowed Never To Leave Our Party Till Death — APGA Chairman, Victor Oye by haffaze777(m): 12:27pm On Nov 10, 2021
Peter Peter Obi is a known liar now,so who take his oath serious?grin waiting for the first eleribu to quote me to type trash

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vowed Never To Leave Our Party Till Death — APGA Chairman, Victor Oye by vedaxcool(m): 1:03pm On Nov 10, 2021
Him Tu Lie swallows the truth and fart out stinking lies.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vowed Never To Leave Our Party Till Death — APGA Chairman, Victor Oye by Leverage2021: 1:04pm On Nov 10, 2021
Buhari also cried and vowed never to contest again in 2011

Obi vow hasn't affected anyone the way buhari own did

Re: Peter Obi Vowed Never To Leave Our Party Till Death — APGA Chairman, Victor Oye by IgweOfNnewi: 1:04pm On Nov 10, 2021
Haaaaaaaaa Pandora Peter Obi, the same man have been rendered inconsequential
Re: Peter Obi Vowed Never To Leave Our Party Till Death — APGA Chairman, Victor Oye by Ikinternational: 1:07pm On Nov 10, 2021
Nigerian political parties are like mens boxers.
It doesn't really matter which one you pick
Re: Peter Obi Vowed Never To Leave Our Party Till Death — APGA Chairman, Victor Oye by fourboys: 1:36pm On Nov 10, 2021
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Peter Obi Vowed Never To Leave Our Party Till Death — APGA Chairman, Victor Oye by slivertongue: 1:38pm On Nov 10, 2021
Ain't Nigerians tired of obi this and that
Re: Peter Obi Vowed Never To Leave Our Party Till Death — APGA Chairman, Victor Oye by nzeobi(m): 1:42pm On Nov 10, 2021
See APGA members begging Obi to return to their party.

Good thing is that all APGA members never accused him of maladministration or looting of public funds
Re: Peter Obi Vowed Never To Leave Our Party Till Death — APGA Chairman, Victor Oye by Parada: 1:46pm On Nov 10, 2021
Inferiority complex of a foolish senseless n stupid igbo. The topic is on how the Pandora fraudsters looted the destiny of your senseless father n mother, yours n your born or unborn offspring you are talking about Buhari who gives no flying furks if you rot in hell.

Leverage2021:
Buhari also cried and vowed never to contest again in 2011

Obi vow hasn't affected anyone the way buhari own did
Re: Peter Obi Vowed Never To Leave Our Party Till Death — APGA Chairman, Victor Oye by ImmaculateJOE(m): 2:21pm On Nov 10, 2021
I join Mazi Victor Oye to plead with Peter Obii to return back to APGA.

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Guber: Andy Uba Of APC Assembles 3 Senior Advocates Of Nigeria / A White British Activist Says Buhari Is Dead..... / 13% Derivative Belongs To Oil Producing Communities Only - Obong Atang Explodes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.